News

President Muhammadu Buhari visits Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa in Benin

NAN

President Buhari Visits Crown PrincePresident Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday paid a courtesy visit to Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa shortly after his arrival in Benin for the All Progressives Congress (APC) mega rally.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the meeting which lasted for about 40 minutes, was held behind closed doors at the palace of Erediauwa, who is also the Edaiken of Uselu.

NAN reports that the Buhari’s plane touched down at 10.20AM accompanied by the party’s National Chairman, John Oyegun.

Members of his entourage included Governor Akinwumi Ambode of Lagos State and the, Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, among others.

President Buhari Visits Crown Prince2

NAN reports heavy security presence around the Benin Airport, Stadium road and adjoining streets ahead of the grand finale of the party’s governorship rally at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin.

A combined team of operatives from the Police, Army, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) were seen at strategic locations within the Edo capital, to provide maximum security during the rally.

Also, security vehicles were seen patrolling the airport road while Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) personnel and its special road marshals were seen controlling traffic.

NAN further reports that heavily armed Mobile Police officers were seen within and around the stadium, venue of the rally, with party supporters trooping out in large numbers.

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 6, 2016 at 8:39 pm

JOHNNY WALKER, keep walking while the economy is suffering.

• Bobonkiti

September 6, 2016 at 10:10 pm

You mean Ajala travel all over the world. Waka about. Hahahaha!

2. L

September 6, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Bella Naija I don’t know what happened to your site o, but when I click on the “next” button through my mobile phone I am seeing ads. I clicked twice and I saw two different adds. I can email you the image of the second time I clicked on it if you want. I don’t know your email though, please look into it. All I wanted to do was go on the next page

• ATL's finest

September 6, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Me too I don’t know this black rectangular shape that’s on my screen. Fix it asap please & thanks. Whao didn’t even know Benin had a new Oba. Nicee

• JaG_Q

September 6, 2016 at 10:45 pm

This has been happening for a few months now (on and off). Now it is happening again, even on desktops, It is a browser exploit, and makes one weary of visiting BN,. Probably need to look into which ads service is causing this, because it will affect traffic to your site.

3. keke driver