Scoop

This Seyi Shay’s Outfit for a Celebratory Dinner is creating a Buzz

BellaNaija.com

Music star Seyi Shay is currently in New York after attending and winning awards at the recently held Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017.

Last night she stepped out for a celebratory dinner at the famous TAO restaurant and her outfit has got her fans buzzing.

The singer left little to the imagination clad in a sheer dress from NY-Based Senegalese designer Sukeina. The dress is called the “Coco” dress and it features ink silk fringes braided into black honeycomb mesh with black lace and crystal embroidery.

Seyi Shay accessorized the dress with a black pair of Christian Louboutin pumps and Harry Winston earrings.

See her outfit below.

According to Sukeina’s website, the dress costs $2,785.

Check out the dress on a model below.

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/iamseyishay | Sukeinaapret.com

1. Temi Tope

December 1, 2017 at 1:52 pm

IN THIS CHILLY NEW YORK WEATHER WITH THIS OUTFIT!!!

NO WAY JOSE!!! THIS IS A SUMMER /SPRING OUTFIT.. TO BE WORN AROUND MAY

2. keke driver

December 1, 2017 at 1:56 pm

It’s beautiful, I like it

3. Sherlie Holmes

December 1, 2017 at 3:14 pm

The dress is gorgeous, as with some of this designers’ pieces. I’m not that bold sha, but Seyi looks amazing in it! I would prob have to have some lining added, I can’t even fathom that much ategun to be fe-ing in public LMAO

4. jess

December 1, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I may not have the guts to wear this but Shey looks great in this outfit.

5. Ephi

December 1, 2017 at 4:58 pm

I have to say Seyi Shay seems to have a newfound chutzpah – from her new haircut to the outfits and it is looking good on you girl.

6. Mrs chidukane

December 1, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Toolz had the best comment honestly. She asked her why she didn’t wear shimmy! I died.

7. Marigold

December 6, 2017 at 9:53 am

LOL. Please it is an indecent outfit. Not dignifying. we don’t have to lose our dignity all in the name of fashion. If that dress was lined with some other interesting fabric, it may have come out nicer. This nudity thing has to stop abeg.
    She’s beautiful and she I feel she should dress better. It’s not everything designers make that we should wear.