Posted on Wednesday, October 16th, 2013 at 9:46 AM

By Onos O

Tiwa Savage - October 2013 - BellaNaija

Just when you think she can’t surprise you anymore, Afro Pop Star, Tiwa Savage flips the script. In the short clip from her new video “Oma Ga”, Mavin First Lady Tiwa Savage channels her inner boss lady and we’re loving it.

Directed by Visionnaire Pictures

Check on it!

Watch out for her “Folarin” video coming soon.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 19 Comments on “BN Exclusive: Tiwa Savage Gets Gangsta for “Oma Ga”! Watch the Teaser for Her New Music Video”

Comments
    • Mademoiselle October 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Yesssss TiwaTiwaTiwa werrrrrkkkk!!!! Teach these female artists how it’s done. You, Asa, Nneka and Lola Rae are my faves. Keep slaying!

• Mama Mia!!! October 16, 2013 at 10:27 AM

More grease to your handiwork Tiwa!!! But, if I’m being
      honest, I find more South African videos to be inspiring when it
      comes to creativity nowadays, it used to be naija before but we are
      now too westernised that there is’nt any difference between a
      beyonce or a Rihanna to most of our female and male artist. The
      khona video, “there goes my Bbm song” and the wangu songs by
      Southafrican artists showed how much they embrace culture from
      their hair to their mode of dressing. I am honestly in love with SA
      music now whether I understand the wordings or not! Naija artists
      Biko be more creative the ass shaking can be spiced up to suit our
      culture more. Temi doll face, nneka, Asa, chidinma and parts of
      Tiwa just to name a few are on the right track for now!!!

• Gistyinka Blog October 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Afro Pop Queen..

• dolly October 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Bish werk….lol I swear I was hatin on Tiwa secretly for not makin a vid for my fav track from her ever. Ok lets get down to my two cents as I have played this song over & over that I have the visuals in my head. This gangster thang or local ish is totally not telling d hilarious story for that song. I know Tiwa don’t wanna be stereotyped so she goes from fierce to subtle to diva in her videos which is a smart move for longetivity in her careeer but still I have a feelin thats her priority rather than givin the theme related visuals. In my head I would have exepected a man with his own girl but still a creep n when his girl noticed you got her man mesmerized, she challenges u to a dance competition which of course u darlin Tiwa toh diva wins. Yet you turn the man down with a simple note no kele kele love at the end. Hahaha I’m a creep myself huh? Watever I’d still rock thay song “I haven’t loved Tiwa enough to hate her”

• Modella October 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM

@ dolly u get time!

• dolly October 16, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I know, slow wed at work lol

• Femi daniels October 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM

So that’s how tiwa savage is wearing head to toe Zara in this video. Everyone has this skirt and it was trending last year January. Her stylist should know better. This teaser is not working for me hope the full video is better

• asgrl October 16, 2013 at 5:43 PM

so even if people were wearing it last year no be cloth
        again? this life of social media, chei! designers should start
        designing disposable clothes, because from now on, nah to wear once
        and throwaway or use as tissue paper.

• tolu October 17, 2013 at 3:42 AM

tchewwww! see silly story as if she should only wear clothes made within that year cos shes a celebrity! get ur fashion priorities right jor!

• Great Portland Street October 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Lol at head to toe Zara ! LMAO

• catty October 16, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I don’t knw what is wrong with nigerians. Haba isn’t she cool enough, if every one has. Zara no b 4 their own pocket. Go on tiwa luv u rock.

• Ndidi October 16, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Go tiwa

• OluwaBrittney October 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Oya oya, were were ki ya mo sa..relase video…
      Countdown to ur trad wedding..we are showing live from cali

• didi October 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM

lmaoooo at head to toe zara. mehn nigerians need to chill na lol

• Jenna October 17, 2013 at 7:14 AM

It might be too early to judge but teasers are supposed to show some of the best parts of the video & get us hyped. She looks quite razz in the video. Not that Zara skort & mop like hair. Tiwa looks better on the red carpet. Who is the stylist f*cking it up for her in this video? Is this not supposed to Nigeria’s top (most relevant) female artiste? To whom much is given, much is expected.
      This song is over a yr old. It’s unfortunate that she doesn’t have any competition because the other girls are either doing mama Africa or copying Rihanna, Beyonce while releasing garbage music. Tiwa was her best when she was the new chic in the game. These artistes make too much money for being basic & uncreative.

• G.H.I.P.A October 17, 2013 at 7:41 AM

How is she gangsta? did i miss something

• Hurpeyeahmie October 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM

head to toe zara na wa o

• Elizabeth October 18, 2013 at 1:02 AM

There’s a reason why naija female artists are not as
      successful as their male peers……………this song was released
      in May last year and now she wants to release a video? I mean come
      on I believe lack of competition has led to complacency.

• veer234 November 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM

… Seemed like they were having a lovely time but the sound is not on point at all, looked like Mary was exhausted from working with it..