The area: Sales
Sales At Google, we believe a salesperson’s success depends on the customer’s success – and we offer our clients technology solutions to help them grow their business and maximise their return on their marketing investment. This ability requires our Sales team to have varied skills and talents, including thorough knowledge of the advertising business, understanding of complex technologies and the ability to sell effectively. We also have a keen eye for new opportunities and a skill for presenting them effectively to our clients. Working with creative, media, strategic planning, digital and search agencies, our Agency Relationships team evangelises the benefits of search marketing and explains how our products can enhance customers’ campaign strategies.
The role: Business Analyst (Temporary)
As a Business Analyst you will launch Google products and programs as well as work on post-launch activities. Also, you will provide support for our Office Lead in Nigeria. As a Business Analyst you will play a significant role in getting african businesses online. If you are an analytical, detail-oriented self-starter who possesses strong project management skills, then this role could be perfect for you.
- Launch Google products and programs
- Conduct post-pilot research
- Manage activities related to the external events
- Collect and analyze data to determine the effectiveness of the products and programmes
- University Degree preferred with an excellent academic record
- Experience and ability in common business applications (i.e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Superior analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to [email protected].
Important: The subject field of your email must include Business Analyst (Temporary) – Lagos.