On Monday 28th October 2013, BN announced what is set to be Nigeria’s biggest and most prestigious fashion design reality TV show – MultiChoice presents the Fashion Protégé.
So far, an amazing mix of entries have been received. Keep sending in your entries for your chance to be part of this amazing show.
Now it is time to select for the “Voters’ Choice”.
What is the Voters’ Choice?
1 lucky contestant who submits their entry via the special Facebook page – fashionprotege.pgtb.me/SwZFSb – will skip the audition stage and win direct entry into the Multichoice presents the Fashion Protégé Top 10.
What this means is, if you submit your entry via Facebook, you can get people to vote for you. The person who gets the highest number of votes via Facebook will not have to go through the audition. They get direct entry into the Top 10.
Click fashionprotege.pgtb.me/SwZFSb to submit your entry today.
Hey Style Watchers, don’t forget to vote for your favourite. Log on to Facebook, visit fashionprotege.pgtb.me/SwZFSb to view the fab entries and vote for your fave. Voters will also win fantastic prizes from MultiChoice.
About MultiChoice presents the Fashion Protégé
As MultiChoice celebrates its 20th anniversary, the show has been created to nurture and promote the next generation of Nigerian creative talent. The Fashion Protégé is a 5-episode Nigerian reality television series that will air on DSTV’s AfricaMagic.
Up For Grabs is N1,000,000 (1 Million), Mentorship with a renowned Nigerian designer, an International Fashion Trip, Cover feature for DSTV Magazine, a Special Feature Interview on BellaNaija, a Feature in a Top Fashion Magazine & a Lookbook by a Top Photographer.
How to Enter
- Read all there is to know about MultiChoice Nigeria
- Design a piece inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria
- Create your masterpiece (you can enlist a tailor if you don’t have sewing skills)
- Take a photo of your piece, write a short note on the MultiChoice inspiration and submit via any of the 3 entry methods.
- Spread the word! (Twitter, Facebook, BBM, Instagram)
There are 3 ways to enter. You can choose ANY of the methods. You do not need to apply via multiple ways.
- Via email – [email protected] | Photo must be accompanied by a short explanation of how design is inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria.
- Via DSTV website – http://www.dstv.com/News/Are-you-Nigeria-s-next-big-fashion-star-/34565
- Via DStv Nigeria’s Facebook page (Voters’ Choice) – www.facebook.com/DStvNg or fashionprotege.pgtb.me/SwZFSb
30 finalists will be shortlisted for the audition plus 1 “Viewers Choice” chosen via Facebook Vote
10 contestants will be chosen for the 5 episode reality series
1 winner will emerge
Contestants must be between ages 18-35
Designers, Stylists, Fashion Enthusiasts. Ability to sew not compulsory for participation. However, Creative Direction must be executed by contestant.
If already in business; business must have been established for a period less than 2 years
Contestants must be based in Nigeria.
Deadline: Entries close Monday 18 November 2013 at 23:59 GMT
For more information, please visit www.dstv.com or www.facebook.com/DStvNg
Strategic Partners: BellaNaija.com, Touch of Glamour
Online Media Partners: 360Nobs, ThirdWorldProfashional, OneNigerianBoy, OloriSuperGal, ForStyleSake.