Music

Vogue releases “Rihanna Texts Anna Wintour” Video

BellaNaija.com

RIhanna & Anna Wintour - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
BellaNaija Style Watchers, you have to see this video.

Vogue has released a funny video of how the conversation will go if Rihanna and Anna Wintour text each other.

Check it out!

P.S Her Speech at the CFDA Fashion Awards
Growing up I didn’t have a lot of access to fashion. But as far as I could remember, fashion has always been my defense mechanism. Even as a child I remember thinking, “She can beat me, but she cannot beat my outfit.” [Laughter and cheers.] And to this day I mean, that is how I think about it. I can compensate for all my weaknesses with my fashion. And so really, you really can … I enjoy the most that you can tell so much about who someone is just by their style β€” the way they put fashion together. And I think fashion has been an outlet for me to express myself, to speak up, to say who I am and to be very loud about it at times, and I just like to have fun with it. Fashion is just a world of thrills, it’s exciting, there’s no rules, there’s just … I mean, SHE has tons of rules [gestures at Anna Wintour, audience laughs] … Scratch that! Scratch that! [More audience laughter.] There are RULES! But rules are meant to be broken. [Audience cheers and claps.]

I want to thank MAC for being so supportive and for keeping my face so cute. I want to thank all of the stylists who I’ve worked with because it’s steps, it’s stages to get here, and now I can’t believe that we’re here at the CFDA awards. Mel Ottenberg, thank you! You GET ME. You honestly get me, and you understand what I’m trying to say. I can send you two pictures, and you bring back the rack full of exactly what I wanted. There’s nothing better than that because fashion should never be frustrating. It should be fun! Make it easy to me. I want to thank everybody here tonight, my friends, my family for being supportive, thank you guys! Good night.

1. temi

June 3, 2014 at 9:40 pm

trash

2. depuis

June 3, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Who’s Anna Wintour?

• Wale

June 4, 2014 at 5:08 am

How Sacrilegious?

• Fashionista

June 4, 2014 at 9:31 am

I agree, lol. I almost fainted when I saw the comment; it just shows how diverse life is doesn’t it. But you for try help answer the question now? depuis jare, Anna Wintour is Chief Editor of the “fashion bible”, Vogue Magazine.

• chic

June 4, 2014 at 12:55 pm

How is it an abomination? is Anna Wintor a Nigerian? How many Americans have heard of the name”NAMDI AZIKIWE” or even know our president’s name ( the percentage of the latter might have increased lately thanks to the Bring back our girls campaign).

My point is that nobody has an obligation to know anyone and it ‘s extremely unreasonable to call her question a sacrilege.

• Ada Nnewi

June 4, 2014 at 5:21 pm

@ CHIC…it’s Nnamdi Azikiwe “rolling my eyes at you”….

3. sum1special

June 4, 2014 at 9:22 am

mschewwww

4. Tru

June 4, 2014 at 10:07 am

Hehehehehehehehehe So funny!

5. maithought

June 4, 2014 at 4:07 pm

@Chic; Nice one for your response. How is not knowing an American a Sacrilege? Truth is, our Wale don’t even know who Depius is, which is more of a sacrilege, especially if he/she is a Nigerian… so beat that. πŸ™‚

6. Oluwatosin

June 4, 2014 at 5:59 pm

I’m surprised nobody talked about the video itself. I found it hilarious. Anna Wintour is so serious, she didn’t even smile. Nice!

girlane.com

7. onyi

June 4, 2014 at 7:48 pm

lol… love me some anna wintour, she looked so serious.. yes riri rules are meant to be broken , rules like ‘dont wear plaid on print’ ‘colorblock with the right colors’ ‘dont wear black to a wedding’ rules like that, i dont consider you a fashion icon but a risque taker, i consider sarah jessica parker a fashion icon, and riri while you keep displaying your nudity remember that ‘being sexy is not a state of undress’ … and some bitches be putting up her picture and saying ‘go riri, u give me life riri’ seriouslyyyyyyy???? since when is nudity okay????????????????

8. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

June 4, 2014 at 9:10 pm

LOL, THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA?