Events

All the Photos! Funke Akindele, Alexx Ekubo, AY Makun, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi & More at Yaw Live on Stage

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi

Radio host Steve ‘Yaw’ Onu had a comedy and music event over the event tagged ‘You’.

The event, which held at Eko Hotel & Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos was attended by Funke Akindele, Alexx Ekubo, AY Makun, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Ali Baba, Lolo, Ik Ogbonna, Dotun Kayode, Adunni Ade, Basketmouth, Cossy Orjiakor, Tosin Ajibade, Ushbebe, Ubi Franklin, Tee A, Richard Mofe Damijo, Owen G, Kunle ‘Frank Donga’ Idowu, Kaylah Oniwo, Funnybone, Jay Jay Okocha, Seyilaw, DJ Neptune and many more.

There were music performances from Davido, Olamide, Lil Kesh, Iyanya, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, Di’Ja, Adekunle Gold, Olu Maintain, Jazzman Olofin, Danfo Drivers and more.

Check out photos from the event below.

***

Di’Ja

Reekado Banks, Di'Ja & Korede Bello

Reekado Banks, Di’Ja & Korede Bello

Reekado Banks, Di'Ja & Korede Bello

Reekado Banks, Di’Ja & Korede Bello

The Show & Audience

IMG_6287 IMG_6294 IMG_6248 IMG_6257 IMG_6230 IMG_6167 IMG_6209 IMG_6525 IMG_6532 IMG_6413 IMG_6393 IMG_6478 IMG_6506 IMG_6217 IMG_6289 IMG_6353 IMG_6359 IMG_6366 IMG_6424 IMG_6439 IMG_6450 IMG_6546 IMG_6551 IMG_6552 IMG_6616 IMG_6624 IMG_6645 IMG_6637 IMG_6688 IMG_6700 IMG_6707 IMG_6721 IMG_6729 IMG_6740 IMG_6764 IMG_6778 IMG_6851 IMG_6862 IMG_6878 IMG_6884 IMG_6895 IMG_6911 IMG_6972 IMG_6991 IMG_6997 IMG_7011 IMG_7079

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. pinkie

June 2, 2015 at 3:53 pm

so bcos Gbemi has managed to lose small weight, she can’t wear full top again? biko, e never reach crop top levels. try harder ma’am

• anonymous

June 2, 2015 at 4:39 pm

lmaooo rude!!!!!!

• Below average

June 2, 2015 at 4:50 pm

LMFAO I HATE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!!! BN I’m sure you intentionally put Gbemi’s pic first cause you knew it would create buzz for this post. These your shady acts don’t go unnoticed
      Funke Akindele, I just love you!!
      Di’Ja is so beautiful but she needs to stop this tomboy dressing.
      Cossy… Since you have no ounce of embarrassment, let me help you. I am ashamed on your behalf.
      Nigerian men need to work on their red carpet looks and poses. Very few of them look good.
      Mrs Fashola, I hope to see your husband’s name announced soon as one of the our ministers.
      Chigurl, not those shoes!!! You just ruined a nice outfit.
      Ubi franklin, seeing your face makes me want to punch a wall. Useless guy
      RMD I AM STILL WAITING TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!

• Adain

June 2, 2015 at 7:45 pm

Why so angry? LMAOO

• PurpleiciousBabe

June 2, 2015 at 9:31 pm

I was like OK. but then again each to their own.
      OOOooooo but R.M.D is super sexy…Like WOW.
      I love me some R.M.D

• adelegirl

June 3, 2015 at 10:43 am

Like seriously, why so super yummy, super sexy, smoking hot, aging just like fine wine. Well done Jumobi!

• *Real* Nice Anon

June 2, 2015 at 9:49 pm

HOLLERING LOOOOL!

2. hilda

June 2, 2015 at 4:08 pm

dija needs a stylist/new image ASAP.. who is that lady with fat legs hmm,…. btw im beginning to believe that gist of ubi broken engagement. na wa oo

• Ms Julz

June 2, 2015 at 4:59 pm

About Di’ja, you read my mind, she’s always not well put together with her style

• yinkus

June 3, 2015 at 10:51 am

tbh all the junior mavin ppl need stylists, korede bello has made some pretty bad style decisions, starting from that outfit from their dorobucci video

3. JAYNNE

June 2, 2015 at 4:36 pm

where is Cossy? her breast forgot her at home and came to the show

4. Ocean Beauty

June 2, 2015 at 4:36 pm

My stomach is flat, but because its not toned and defined, shame will not allow me wear cropped top. See someone with spare tires rocking cropped top oh
    Aunty Cossy (i put aunt abeg because you no be today woman) if you cannot buy good weaves, biko go for brands like Chocolate or Strawberry and the likes, You always look like you never take a shower before leaving the house (BN abeg post my comment). If she no waka go the show, I for no see her.
    Kaylah, if that’s your hair, I am jealous….

5. W.A

June 2, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Kaylah we know u r totally in love with the sandals..TAKEN… pls wear sumtin else biko…third time in a row i am spotting the same sandals..babe u be celeb na….Miss Boobs of all nation…wetin u wear? Aunty Gbemi..e don do..oya wear normal top na.Anyways Looks like they had fun…

• Funmi

June 3, 2015 at 10:16 am

But it’s hers now? At least she’s not living above her means . A beg free her abeg!!!! That’s how you guys push celebs into debt , it makes me feel like I can relate to her. I feel the real ness .

6. i no send

June 2, 2015 at 4:58 pm

cossy orjialor really???………..my eyes hurt

7. Ms Julz

June 2, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Gbemi O, All I see is fat, wrong top choice but hey if she feels comfortable in it, that’s all that matters

8. lizzy

June 2, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Thank you DiJa for the mix of talent and DECENCY…..
    I am beginning to looooooove the Mavin brand, From Lyrics, to Videos, to Dress sense, these new Don Baba’s children seems to be have their head properly screwed to their necks(call it being level headed)

9. me

June 2, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Dija looked okay biko. Meanwhile…. kosyyyy whyyyyyy Buhari please come get her

10. ednutey

June 2, 2015 at 5:19 pm

@pinkie:it aff reach…biko!it aff. Gbemi’s got thick bones,you think its easy for pple like that to loose weight. Pinkie! it aff reach.

Make me sef loose small, infact dem go hear am.I go turn all my office shirts to crop top.

• MC

June 2, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Thick bones?
      Have you ever seen a fat/thick Skelton?

11. Chizzy

June 2, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Cossy! Cossy! Aunty Cossy!
    Ogini kwa????
    She obviously wants to steal the show.

12. choi!

June 2, 2015 at 6:16 pm

this kossy girl is not normal. jeez, where did they go and bring her out from? did they have to? totally ruined the entire post for me.

13. bamayi

June 2, 2015 at 6:16 pm

So yall just gon forget the “excellency” and “DAME” from Mrs Fashola’s name ?? Lol. that was quick sha ….

14. Mimi

June 2, 2015 at 6:51 pm

OK guys make una no vex me for my Q. This DJ Lambo na man abi na woman? As for Corsy, no be lingerie abi spandex she wear so? I pity ur boobs.

15. A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 6:53 pm

What ever happened to Nigga Raw? He looks so needy and famished.

16. moi

June 2, 2015 at 6:57 pm

everybody looked good sha. but aunty funke bukunor i dunno y u always look funny and tired in all ur pix. mma mma cossy pls show those ugly boobs to the animals in d zoo. if u dont have decent clothes to cover those trash called boobs plllssss stay at home!!!!!! dont come out to disgrace womanhood. funke always reps #thumbsup. pls where is toke makinwa in all these?? y she no show face today na?

17. nene

June 2, 2015 at 7:02 pm

gbemi BIG HUGE mistake!

18. Bae

June 2, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Dija we know you want to be different but away with those shoes

19. Theophilus Ukwumaka

June 2, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Cossy, please in the name of God respect your old. This is Nigeria, Africa for that matter where morality is still trending.

Busy Fingers.

20. Theophilus Ukwumaka

June 2, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Aunty Aunty Cossy, I used aunty twice to tell you no be today pikin you be. Please respect your old age and let people give some credit to your parent atleast for giving birth to you and sending you through school.. Next time you wear buba.

Busy Fingers.

21. Que

June 2, 2015 at 7:23 pm

i think the problem with Gbemi’s outfit isnt the tummy, our definitions may differ but i believe i saw some toned muscles in there….. the issue is the cut and proportion of all thats going on…. she’s quite heavy at the top, slim waisted but still has narrower hips than the bust/shoulder lines….skinny pants didn’t help with that jacket and the shoes being a different colour made it worse….too many horizontal cuts frm top to buttom…switch it to a sleeveless, wide v-neck tailored crop and flared midi skirt with nice mules and it would be way different…

i don’t know why anyone bothers with Cossy.

22. That Girl

June 2, 2015 at 7:44 pm

I think Gbemi looks great!

23. coke

June 2, 2015 at 7:53 pm

dear cosy,
    i have seen some old sexy women in my life, nut you are not one of them.
    please put yourself together and go home, men are digging younger babes with lesser boobs…its over wake up!

24. Pretty girl

June 2, 2015 at 7:59 pm

So now for cosy mind now na sexy babe.

25. white'n'ruddy

June 2, 2015 at 8:02 pm

I reject every spirit of cossy in Jesus name

26. mrs chidukane

June 2, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Gbemi can rock a crop top, just not one that is this high. And Kayla looks cool. Di’ja can’t dress and most of the guys look awful.

27. Vicky

June 2, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Aunty Cossy is just 30 yrs old(according to her). It’s well!

28. Adia O

June 2, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Gbemi you look great! I see small abs definition sef!!! Keep going lady and congrats on your shoe launch!!

29. Xena

June 2, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Woman cover up your ugly boobs.. showing them is no longer the style.. and beside it is so disgraceful.. as a woman.. exposing your boobs..

30. concerned

June 2, 2015 at 11:14 pm

Gbemi why???

31. Below average

June 2, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Forgot to add, BN so if Fashola becomes a minister, you will suddenly remember his wife has a title. I think it’s extremely rude and disrespectful to not use her title when mentioning her.

32. missatl

June 3, 2015 at 12:49 am

DIJA LOOKS GOOD PLS, WAY BETTER THAN THAT BIG AFRO HAIR, AND NOTHING WRONG WITH THE STYLE..DONT U ALL SEE THAT IT KINDA NOVELTY THEME SHUUU

33. Ani

June 3, 2015 at 9:12 am

Sound Sultan should just throw away those glasses…it is getting tiring.

34. Yemisi

June 3, 2015 at 10:18 am

Kaylah !!! Your hairline ! Your body ! Your sandals! I loveeeeee! Fine woman!

35. Fred

June 3, 2015 at 10:39 am

Cossy! Nooooo ! Kayla is that you hAir? Look at that hairline , pls tell me what you are using so I can buy for my lady ! You have a nice figure too… Ok that’s enough before my madam catch me here . Gbemi ….. I like you but but but …..

36. Athena S.A.

June 3, 2015 at 11:04 am

(((death by comments))))) Hilarious, Im in tears……. RMD – this man looks delicious and very edible…

37. chi-e-z

June 3, 2015 at 9:24 pm

All I saw was Okocha’s fine self… the thirst is real in me 😀

38. folarinom

August 9, 2015 at 1:47 pm

I think sis cossy is out of it. Thumps up to Funke Akindele and Jay jay for their decent look