Scoop

#ILoveNigeria! Watch Episode 10 of Close Up’s Game Show

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

12065975_950479731660703_4106158638126460016_n

The Closeup #ILoveNigeria Game Show is so fun to watch!

Hosted by Stephanie Coker, Episode 10 has Maria Okan, Chef Eros and Azuka Ogujiuba on Team Ebuka while Team Tee A has Sarz (on the Beat), Seyi Shay and Temisan Okomi.

Catch all the fun below.

1. Newcomer

October 1, 2015 at 1:34 pm

I felt for team tee a. They were smarter yet lost. This show reveals how most of our celebrities lack in naija history. They need to brush up. Of all the contestants from episode 1 till date, only Dakore amaze me. Keep it up girl

2. PurpleiciousBabe

October 1, 2015 at 3:01 pm

I love this SHOW…… *BOMB*
    As in I hail the producers that put this together….
    I love that I found it via YOUTUBE. My feel good video….
    But TEE A always loses tho lol. I feel for him.

Cant wait to catch up on this episode. x

3. Sally

October 1, 2015 at 3:02 pm

I love this show soo much…lmaoooo I really felt sorry for Tee A.

4. Deola

October 1, 2015 at 7:45 pm

OMG!Tee A went for record breaking and he achieved it!!Feel so sorry for him though, even Ebuka could not celebrate victory like he always does.I really love the show coz it has all the elements it should: educative and entertaining!And it makes me laugh so hard!!!Kudos to Unilever, una sabi!

5. Unique

October 2, 2015 at 12:45 am

Really looove this show. Feel for Team TeeA.

6. Zee

October 2, 2015 at 7:56 am

Lol. Poor tee A. I pray he wins someday. So far, from all episodes I watched,Dakore is still the best. Her intellect is superb. Also that classic fm oap on one of d episodes was really good

7. elsie

October 3, 2015 at 11:07 pm

please bring team members that r excited to partake… was it just me or seyi shey wasnt feeling it?