Style

Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration Shoot by Yes! I Do Bridal

BellaNaija Weddings

Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 008Yes! I Do Bridal is eager to inspire naturalista brides!

Itohan of @myfinegeh made the up-dos, further beautified by their glam bridal jewelry that speaks to the sophisticated, whimsical, and even the most traditional of brides.

It’s a dose of gorgeous perfectly styled locks that are sure to have any naturalista bride-to-be wanting to try out these looks

Enjoy!

***

~ Photography: Ayo Alasi PhotographyNatural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 005 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 0010 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 006 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 007 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 0011 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 0013 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 0014Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 0012 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 001 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 00 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 003 Natural Hair Bridal Inspiration - Yes I Do - BellaNaija Weddings 2015 004

Dresses and Bridal Accessories: @Yes_l_Do_Bridal

Address: 43 Adeniran Ogunsanya Road, Surulere, Lagos.
0816 838 5779 0810 307 6289 Open: 9.30am – 6.00pm Mon – Sat
BBM 74FF26BA
WhatsApp: 09098200440 | Twitter: @YesIDoBridal | Facebook: http://facebook.com/YesIDoBridal
Bridal Hair and Makeup: Itohan of MyFineGeh @myfinegeh
Photography: Ayo of Ayo Alasi Photography @ayoalasi
Model (green & sleeveless bridal dress): Kafayat @officialkafayat
Model (Purple & Bridal dress with sleeves): JayD
Model (in Black): Fidelia @filikitaempire

1. ATL's finest

October 24, 2015 at 8:18 am

I LOVE it ALl.. The dress, the make up & the hair DO!!! Whenever I see bridal hair do with natural hair on Pinterest, I fall in love more & more..I have thought of using my natural hair on my big day but hmm we shall see. I’m obsessed with my natural hair & I wouldn’t trade anything for it in this world not even that freaking “perm” #CHEMICAL#. Six years & bn natural, I’m LOVING it..

2. Blah blah

October 24, 2015 at 8:28 am

I have been natural 4 years and I would love to be a natural hair bride but these hairstyles are very boring. There’s really no creativity in them. I would wear these as a guest to a wedding not as the bride. The first hairstyle up close doesn’t even look tidy. It’s actually getting really upsetting to see these natural hair bridal looks because they are mostly disappointing. At this rate, I will prolly end up styling my hair myself.

• newbie

October 24, 2015 at 9:12 pm

By all means do-style your natural hair yourself. That should add some wow factor to your big day. I loved all the looks by the way.

• dee

October 25, 2015 at 6:00 am

I totally agree.

• DD

October 26, 2015 at 7:49 am

Doing it yourself is definitely an option, but if you decide to go with a hairstylist, look up Kemi of KL Naturals, she has amazing styling skills – I love her natural updos and bridal styles. Her brides always look beautifully groomed.

3. Chi chi

October 25, 2015 at 3:36 am

Nope….my hair is natural, but these styles are terrible!

4. DD

October 26, 2015 at 7:47 am

Disappointing. Nice pictures but the same couple of styles over and over, and the styles are not impressive.

5. Ada

October 26, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Quite honestly, these styles no fine o. They make me thank God I am not natural!

6. lizzy

October 27, 2015 at 11:01 am

planning on going natural, can anybody here tell me the best products to use for the transition? and also do i need to trim off all the relaxed hair, or just grow it out?

• Moi

December 23, 2015 at 4:22 am

I’d say growing it out is the best option (however you have to be sensitive to manipulating 2 different hair texture)

…you can also cut it & start from the scratch. It’s up to you but as per hair products…naa try and error o…what works from nkechi might not work for Ada. Overall, shea moisture are what almost everyone uses…but they’re expensive. Do your hair research (hair type, affordable product, what hair videos on YouTube ). Welcome to natural world…I’m sure u would love it

7. Mercygal

October 30, 2015 at 5:08 pm

WOW!!! NATURAL HAIR SURE LOOKS GOOD, LOVELY BRIDE

8. Ms Jayee

December 8, 2015 at 1:28 pm

JUST THREE HAIRSTYLES…? and y’all made it sound like we’ ll have loads of options to choose from..