Scoop

Nollywood Actress Ijeoma Grace Agu gets Risqué in New Photos

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Ijeoma Grace Agu is a rising actress of note and she has released some daring, risqué new photos.

The actress who has starred in movies like “Spotlight”, “The Arrangement”, “The Habit”, “Taxi Driver” and more, went with a half-and-half approach for her promo pictures. She went with some sexy looks and some glam looks for the shoot.

See the photos below.

Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (6) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (7) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (8) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (11) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (10) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (9) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (3) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (16) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (17) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (1) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (2) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (18) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (12) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (15) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (13) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (4) Ijeoma Grace Agu Promo Photos BellaNaija 2016 (5)

1. Juice

July 19, 2016 at 12:46 pm

You look better with ya clothes on gurl.

• keke driver

July 19, 2016 at 1:19 pm

OUR gods HAVE COME DOWN TO US IN HUMAN FORM….gbese re o

• Rose

July 19, 2016 at 2:00 pm

I was just about to type this then I read your comment! To call it tacky is being too kind 🙁

• Didi

July 20, 2016 at 12:19 pm

The make up, the clothes, everything looks rachtet to me. Sorry I can’t deal.

2. Prince

July 19, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Someone please help her. She needs a job

3. Cornel Nwankwo

July 19, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Looking stunning indeed

4. bijouxthisbijouthat

July 19, 2016 at 12:51 pm

I hardly comment when these pictures are released but this one die3, what kind dirty pictures be this? especially the first 3 pictures..

5. Tru

July 19, 2016 at 12:53 pm

wow. if ever there was an argument for Photoshop, this is it.

6. jules

July 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Not everyone should be seen naked

7. lollly

July 19, 2016 at 1:02 pm

kileleyi?? That first pix alone is discouraging with the rust….or is it rusted chains hanging on her body.

8. Missappleberry

July 19, 2016 at 1:03 pm

What is this please??? Too funny! So this girl does not have friends or family members lol. Ugly girl!

9. Asa

July 19, 2016 at 1:07 pm

The first pictures are disgusting… God please forgive me but they look terrible.

10. roxxi

July 19, 2016 at 1:07 pm

ewwwwww

11. Big Tee

July 19, 2016 at 1:08 pm

You tried….Stay blessed.

12. Pretty girl

July 19, 2016 at 1:10 pm

So for this girl mind now the first picture she looks sexy

13. debutante

July 19, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Actress of note…. lol
    Someone please give this thirsty woman a tall glass of water

• obi

July 19, 2016 at 6:30 pm

LOL on a crowded train . Bella una no go kill me ohh!

14. Corolla

July 19, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Lol

15. xyno

July 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm

I caught an STD just looking at those first 3 pictures

• CB

July 19, 2016 at 1:23 pm

buhahaha…

• omo ajorosun

July 19, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Lmao! you are mean

16. Abuja Bored Girl

July 19, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I have nothing nice to say, so let me keep quiet.
    Memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

17. I am Nneka

July 19, 2016 at 1:17 pm

wow…..ehmmm……I had to go back up to see the description BN put up. Una no try at all

18. Favie

July 19, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Your face doesn`t match with your body. Girl you need a good adviser regarding your skin. Seriously.

19. Rike

July 19, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Im not in the mood today so let me just #Lol>>.

• Sisi

July 19, 2016 at 1:31 pm

In fact, na looking I just dey look today *lips sealed*

20. Caviano

July 19, 2016 at 1:26 pm

lol rubbish. Look at her face and check her body.

21. kenya

July 19, 2016 at 1:28 pm

What is wrong with this Ijeoma Chic? Why take this route,? this distracts from the talented actress that you are. I have seen a couple of her movies and this girl can really act. But all these nonsense photos and drab red carpet outfits have to stop.

• Engoz

July 19, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Wow, now that you mentioned her acting I just remembered she’s the actress in Femi Jacobs Taxi driver. She is indeed a brilliant actress and one to watch. If you haven’t watched Taxi driver, please do. Ijeoma killed her role. I agree these sort of pics do nothing for her other than give the audience the permission to dismiss her as another nonentity. The makeup is wrong, the aesthetics, facial expression, all wrong.

• whocares

July 19, 2016 at 3:33 pm

I saw making of taxi driver yesterday. She was VERY good in the few clips I saw.. but these pictures get as e be sha *sigh* still doesn’t stop the fact that she is a brilliant actress.

22. keeks

July 19, 2016 at 1:28 pm

i move for a motion that Adekunle gold work on these pictures!!! pls, someone throw some concealer, right shade of foundation, contour n highlights, some clothes on this woman, gurllllllll! puhlease!!! and someone thought to just post it. she would have just used 360 degrees photo camera and editor on these pics and send. its obvious BN did this to get us talking.

23. Adio_Braimoh

July 19, 2016 at 1:37 pm

All this wana be ajeokuta ma momi’s actress trying to create awareness. Well, all I see is she’s placing a price tag on her self. BN can weight in her price.

24. LEM

July 19, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Excuse me while I laugh..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

25. Rose

July 19, 2016 at 1:45 pm

I have no idea who this girl is but if this is what she calls promo pics, then she got it all wrong, her make up is so poor (make up used not her colour), her clothes and accessories (chains) are too reveling and in appropriate, She just demonstrated that she’s using what she has to get what she wants. Too bad

26. Missy

July 19, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Somebody please epp me- which kind of work/brand is she promoting with these pictures? Shebi dem say na actress (of note) she be? Daniel! Daniel! Daniel Oriahi, please come and get your wife.

27. YesIsaidit

July 19, 2016 at 2:11 pm

98% of Nollywood girls are all PROSTITUTES and now the movie industry has become a platform to advertise to customers.

Most of you have no clue what these girls are doing

I wont even mention the name of QUEEN OF COPROPHILIA – if you dont know the word google it. Its a disgusting fetish by many arab rich men, and some nigerian men too and these girls fly to Dubai to get shit on and get paid. #EndTimesTinz . They are many more fetishes they are into BEASTIALITY and what, whatever pays the most they will do in foreign lands like Dubai etc

What hurts me is that most young girls will look at their fake lifestyle and showcase of ill gotten wealth on social media as they constantly flaunt and they will think, this is how the industry is lucrative and thus will want to join

Abeg the industry is not lucrative and doesnt pay much except 1% veterans, so if you see any one flaunting extra riches – they are ashawo. Dont let the hair shop and accessories shop or I am a producer, fool you, its all cover up. Do you know how much ashawo they do to get $20-30000 to fund those useless movies they produce.

It saddens me greatly that BN has started promoting these ashawo girls who cannot even act to save their lifes. How much are they paying you BN to post these on here cos you cant possibly tell me this is free publicity.

post my comment BN – just in case you choose not to , i will post it on other blogs

End times are near – change your lifes

• whocares

July 19, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Firstly, never heard of corprohila in my life and I bet you other well balanced people on this platform haven’t either (despite our inherent iranus) so where do you worship and what do you do? #birdsofafeather.. Now, for you to come and denounce someone as a prostitute or use this platform as your means to wage a war against prostitutes. Maka why? There are lots of streets corners in Nigeria still, please carry your bench there and start waging your war against prostitutes there. Personally though I think prostitutes are important in any society (for balance you know)
      Now as to the actress in question, I can attest to her acting skill. She can act to save her life; however if you are judge and jury in her matter I guess its goodbye world for Miss. Ije. Are the first few pictures poorly executed? YES, HELL YES. Does she need to fire her make-up artist and camera man/ woman? YES, HELL YES. Do these pictures make her a prostitute? No. They are promotional pictures to promote her new movies in which she plays a prostitute. She might have had the misguided notion that this will beef up sales and interest. A stupid notion no doubt, but not one worth calling her an ashawo for. To sum up? Shut the hell up and stop slut shaming.
      This lady better pay me sha..

• Californiabawlar

July 19, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Lmao!! I’ve heard of corophilia?? I guess I need to check myself before I wreck myself ?? I don’t know how and why I know most of these things sef! I think it was mentioned on a podcast I was listening to on a road trip. They were discussing different deviant behaviors, and they mentioned this whole getting shat on with regards to Arab men and Dubai.
      In my mind I was thinking this is all these story that Kola Olawuyi used to give on Nkan Be. That’s how awon aye (world people??) is literally taking a dump on some peoples kadara (destiny) and they are there thinking it’s fetish! Hian!

Now madam actress, I don’t say this to people quite often but you’ve brought it on yourself…you’re just not fine. Simpu. Hope I don’t recognize in a movie so I can actually enjoy the acting you’re supposed to be good at.

• Chiamaka Benson

July 19, 2016 at 7:56 pm

DCO is that you

🙂 🙂 🙂 why you mad

the chick was just telling it as it is, or you are afraid your gist wil fall her too

Abeg it has already fallen

• Md

July 19, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Just googled QUEEN OF COPROPHILIA..this is serious

• Whocares

July 19, 2016 at 7:34 pm

@md and c.bawler… me too I went to Google it o, so that the next time I hear of it I will know. It was closing time conversation at my work place.. It is serious!!! C.bawler there is no excuse madam, just accept your oniranu status jejely. Loool

28. blueivy

July 19, 2016 at 2:18 pm

ALMOST THREW UP WITH THE FIRST THREE PICS. CHAAAI SO DIRTY.

29. Mahka

July 19, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Chineke umunwanyi…Am struggling to get over the Ashy foundation- bald hair to different wigs hairstyles,then the rusty chains…
    This girl seeks attention n she definitely got it.

30. Spunky

July 19, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I don’t know which is worst? My boss on my case or “mistakenly” clicking on this?lol.

31. kayla'sma

July 19, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Tacky! Tacky!! TACKY!!!!! eek!!!!!!

32. tamunotonye

July 19, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Ick and double ick..

33. Chi

July 19, 2016 at 3:13 pm

BN I wonder if you would post my comment. Did she pay Yall to post this? Somebody didn’t think this through. I honestly thought it was different people pictured. Say no to bleaching cream!

34. Gandalf the Grey

July 19, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Epic Fail.

35. Miss Anoni Moss

July 19, 2016 at 4:33 pm

A dog somewhere is missing his chain?

36. hezekina pollutina

July 19, 2016 at 5:00 pm

advise, promo shots: pic 1 theme – maybe same location and different looks. 1 hair style that goes with the theme while the clothes change. u need a better makeup artist, or at least the photographer should not be blind and be able to see the disparity in your makeup color, omg. then u need a bit more confidence. confidence does not scream or brag. confidences is stillness, a quiet purr, maybe only 1 part of the body showing. a twinkle in the eye. confidence is in your mind and gets better with more accomplishment. so go work on your work so that when you a promo, you can project something from inside. not just thirstiness. nice body though. bye.

37. jane(the real jane)

July 19, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Bullshit….No Horseshit!!!!!

38. Californiabawlar

July 19, 2016 at 6:24 pm

39. Majestic

July 19, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Chai! All these for 1 person..BNers, there’s God o..lol

40. bn lover

July 19, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Eyai…….indeed you are in chains. We can see…….but how can we help u

41. Kikelola

July 19, 2016 at 7:55 pm

So we’re not going to mention the un-human shade of orange her face is? I couldn’t get past that.

42. Idomagirl

July 20, 2016 at 10:34 am

???

43. d'JA

July 20, 2016 at 10:42 am

The best shot is where she’s fully clothed sitting on the stairs. The rest are all wrong, very very very wrong!!!

44. olorire

July 20, 2016 at 11:07 am

biko who is this one…she went to borrow a rusty chain to take picture… razz attention seeker

45. olorire

July 20, 2016 at 11:09 am

the razzness is on another level….WARISDIS

46. Gracie

July 20, 2016 at 11:21 am

chaii!!!! but how can a person consciously post such pictures online.?… it hurt my eyes to look at those…… dirty things

47. jhennique

July 20, 2016 at 1:45 pm

All I care about is who let her on their kitchen counter top. They better not cook there again

48. Tobby

July 21, 2016 at 6:02 am

Obara Nebuchadnezzar!!!
    Whoever told this girl she’s sassy and classy in this photos should be slapped seriously
    The pictures Na proper error of omission

49. jesbadoma

July 22, 2016 at 10:23 am

Chai!! See contrast between face and body shades.

50. teetee

August 12, 2016 at 11:57 am

who am I to complain when her friends n d cameraman couldn’t tell her d truth …but her skin no try at all