Scoop

Tekno has a Message for Women in Abusive Relationships | WATCH

Tekno

TripleMG artist Tekno used his social media page as an opportunity to speak out against domestic violence towards women.

In a video posted on Instagram, he shares the story of a female fan that was getting physically abused by her boyfriend because of his “passion” for her. Tekno advises the ladies that they should get out of these kinds of relationships.

Watch below.

Look past me and be honest yourself! To every woman out there.. #dontbeatherup

A video posted by TAFIDA (@teknoofficial) on

1. I'mJustSayn'

August 22, 2016 at 8:03 am

Biko which part should he smack?

• Truthservedhot

August 22, 2016 at 9:26 am

Ha!

2. Ima

August 22, 2016 at 8:12 am

I had a friend back in school whose boyfriend slapped her uncountable times in public, she was and still is the most beautiful of all our friends but stayed in this relationship all through school coz despite her beauty, her esteem was damaged. She was from an abusive home, father and mother fight all the time but her mother never left, her mother stayed because her father is wealthy and married her at a young age ( immediately after secondary school) although he promised to send her to the university, he never did, now the poor woman has nothing else to turn to, her father personally frustrates every plan the woman made to start a business because he gives her 250k monthly so he didn’t see why she needed a job until she fought and started her farm business recently. So this my friend apart from being from an abusive home has been abused while growing up by uncles and neighbours in fact her life growing up was one hell of a mess. One time sef this her boyfriend tried to ask me out to a hotel, i threaten to tell my friend and his response was ” you won’t want to hurt her now will you?” I tried to tell her I thought he was a cheat but her response was that all men cheat and at least this one loves her soo any other girl will just be only for sex. Well she recently went for one singles program somewhere, I think about 3 months ago and she has finally left that boyfriend now fiancé. I pray for her every day and for God to personally heal her wounds.

• Truthservedhot

August 22, 2016 at 9:29 am

Hope all those War Room advocates would see this. Forever telling women to stay in marriages that at not healthy just for the kids only for those kids to become damaged goods themselves.

• dips

August 22, 2016 at 11:06 am

Come on!! Did War Room ever encourage any woman to stay in an ABUSIVE marriage??

3. grateful

August 22, 2016 at 9:19 am

just like I left the sham marriage horseband deceived me into(pretend to b good).he tot because of d sham- wedding he did,I will remain slave forever(God forbid) just 1 year marriage, he turned me to a punching bag cos of my ATM card,the bastard said he will kill and go to jail..caught him with a prostitute. walked out of the bullsh*ts.
    I thank God for my precious life today

4. grateful

August 22, 2016 at 10:43 am

I thank God for my precious life today..

5. gr