Scoop

Khloe Kardashian announces she’s Expecting First Child with Tristan Thompson

BellaNaija.com

Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson

Congratulations to Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star announced on Instagram that she’s expecting her first child with Tristan. Sharing a photo of her baby bump, with Tristan’s arms wrapped around her, Khloe wrote:

My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can’t believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you’ve been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love!
Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we’ve been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️ Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it’s the best bundle of feelings I’ve ever felt in my life! ❤️❤️❤️

View this post on Instagram

My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can't believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love! Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we've been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️ Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of feelings I've ever felt in my life! ❤️❤️❤️

A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on

1. Alterego

December 21, 2017 at 1:09 am

Congrats Klo. A baby with someone you love is a wonderful thing. So I’m still up at this time.

2. Diamond

December 21, 2017 at 6:00 am

Wow! Her message is so real. So many feelings all in one to finally be having a baby after wondering if it will ever happen for you is so overwhelming. Congratulations Khloe!

3. maryann sparkle

December 21, 2017 at 6:11 am

Congratulations khloe,so happy for her.

4. Simisola

December 21, 2017 at 7:48 am

Am happy. Not how i wanted it but her being barren was starting to concern me. I so badly wanted her and lam lam to work out. Oh well that’s the way the cookie crumbles

• Mamamia

December 21, 2017 at 8:45 am

Her being barren? Excuse me, are u God?

• Tasmea

December 21, 2017 at 1:26 pm

You are super dense!! What the hell is being barren? And how the hell is it even your business? “Her being barren was starting to concern me” like did you read this before you posted or are you being sarcastic because no human being with all their neurons in place would pen this rubbish. Lol people actually still think like this in 2017?!!
      You think everybody in the world are like the women in your family who define their worth by their uteruses and the only thing they have going for them are their ovaries. Hiss!! It’s your type that would frustrate couples to have kids that they aren’t prepared for. In 2017?! We have a longer way to go than I thought!

• Lilo

December 21, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Barren ke? Wow!

5. Mercy

December 21, 2017 at 10:14 am

Koko I’m so happy for you congratulations for dream come true wish you all the best

6. Mrs chidukane

December 21, 2017 at 11:00 am

Hmmm, this Tristan has a small baby oh with another woman. Well,good luck khloe. It was so obvious the way she was baring her boobs and wearing black during their Christmas special.