Episode 6 is here!
Watch as 12 contestants take the next step in securing their place in being crowned the undisputed Mathematics Champion of the year, 2m Naira in cash prize, educational excursion, computers for their schools and the bragging rights.
Here are this week’s contestants:
- Zeenat Abdullahi – Nigerian Tulip International College, Kano
- Jonathan Okonkwo – Baptist High School, Jos
- Jeremiah Ugwuodo – Calvary Arrows College, Benue State
- Jessie Emeshili – Regina Pacis College, Abuja
- Favour Okarike – Graceland International School, Port Harcourt
- Mukhtar Bashir Bugaje – Moriamoh Ajiri Memorial Int’l School, Katsina
- Jessica Austine – Federal Government Girls College, Owerri
- Tochukwu Egwuchika – Shalom Academy, Nsukka, Enugu State
- Aliu Lionel Daniel – NYSC School, Berrin-Kebbi, Kebbi State
- Emmanuel Igban – The Ambassadors College, Ota, Ogun State
- Tunwise Idowu – Scholars Universal Sec. School, Ota, Ogun State
- Ofodu Praise Chukwuemeka – Petoa City College, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State