Multichoice Nigeria has announced some of its plans for the fourth edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show.
Here are five important things the show organisers revealed as a press conference today.
- The Big Brother House this time, will be in Nigeria and construction is underway.
- Auditions for this year’s edition will hold in eight locations on February 1st and 2nd: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Ibadan, Benin and Enugu.
- This year’s edition will last for 90 days.
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu will continue as the host for this edition.
- Headline sponsor for this year is Bet9ja and they’ve promised lots of giveaways.
See more information on audition venues below: