Career

Meet Doris Ohanugo, the New Executive Head for MultiChoice’s DStv Media Sales????

MultiChoice Nigeria has appointed Doris Ohanugo as the new Executive Head; DStv Media Sales. She is a seasoned sales professional with over 20 years of experience in the broadcast/media industry in various areas including Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, and Sponsorship. In her new role, she is expected to drive media sales using her years of experience and knowledge of the advertising space.

Speaking on the appointment, MultiChoice Nigeria described Ohanugo as an accomplished professional whose years of experience in the broadcast/media industry in Nigeria will impact the company’s bottom line.

“With her over 20 years’ experience in sales, marketing and strategy; Doris has, over the years, contributed immensely to the business, by driving successful marketing and sales initiatives and innovative solutions to delight clients and brands. We are confident that her deep experience and skills will continue to drive our teams and business towards meeting and exceeding our strategic goals” the statement said.

Doris Ohanugo joined MultiChoice in 2012 as the Sponsorship Manager, DStv Media Sales, and was later promoted to the position of Regional Sales Manager, a role she occupied until her recent appointment as the Executive Head; DStv Media Sales. She has handled numerous projects including Nigerian IdolSeasons 1&2, FIFA World Cup –Germany 2006 & South Africa 2010, The English Premier League 2007-2012 seasons, amongst others.

Ohanugo holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in History and Strategic Studies from the University of Lagos, professional certifications from Lagos Business School, Pan Atlantic University, and professional certification from the Gordon School of Business Science, University of Pretoria, South Africa.

Sponsored Content

1. Adegbemisola

April 6, 2022 at 5:00 pm

I nominate myself @royaltoucheventsng

We are the surest and most reliable plug for everything Events planning and Decorations.

2. Deinye

April 6, 2022 at 7:54 pm

I nominate Ashley’s strawberry farms because they have the yummiest home grown strawberries.
    Instagram handle: ashleysstrawberryfarms

3. Bessie

April 6, 2022 at 8:11 pm

I nominate @oof.
    A leather brand in Nigeria
    This brand is top notch from the details of her products to the packaging. It’s definitely a 10/10 for me when it comes to oof and it deserves all the visibility.

4. Ogechim

April 6, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I nominate oof_shop.
    They always use quality leather in all their products.

5. Aderibigbe samson

April 6, 2022 at 10:09 pm

I nominate @royaltoucheventsng,simply the best, timely,neat, topnotch, reliable services and most importantly easy to relate with. They are good in what they do, it really a joy to mention and Nominate them. Thanks very much ?

6. Fije

April 7, 2022 at 10:19 am

I nominate @oofshop, got the best leather goods??

7. Pindar Jauni

April 8, 2022 at 9:05 am

I nominate @zee_beady because her hustle is so real and hard. From the beginning she just never stopped it’s been hits on hits on hits. And she’s super nice to her customers. You message her and she hits you up with a “hey boo” makes my day all the time. She has not just sold me products but happiness and weight loss.

8. Martins Praise

April 11, 2022 at 7:07 am

I nominate @zee_beady,i’ve never put on her bead and someone doesn’t try to get it off me. She should win this because everybody needs a piece from @zee_beady the more people with @zee_beady beads the less people trying to take my stuff