MISS NIGERIA WORLD 2006

Posted on Tuesday, August 22nd, 2006 at 5:20 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Here are some brand new photos of Abiola Bashorun, Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) 2006. She will be representing Nigeria in this year’s Miss World pageant. The pageant takes place in Poland on the 30th of September 2006.

All the best to Abiola!!!!!!!
I hope she does better than Tienepre Alexandra Oki (MBGN 2006 1st runner-up) who represented Nigeria in this year’s Miss Universe pageant.

I am sooo LUVING that she is rockin the ankara dress!!! Repping naija in a big way!lol….I dunno y I am so excited by ankara these days…..

What do y’all think?

Be Sociable, Share!
  • Custom Search
  • 21 Comments on “MISS NIGERIA WORLD 2006”

Comments
    • Ehi August 22, 2006 at 7:10 AM

I really hope she does well too.. by the way, she looks younger than I thot..How old is she actually???

Good to see how Ankara has been transformed in naija…gotta get me some

• Anonymous August 22, 2006 at 9:12 AM

shez 18.. She is one of my good friends sister. I might go see her in poland also on the 30th of september.. I hope she does do well… Y’all shud log onto d miss world website in bout 3weeks time to vote for her.. I fink shez also meant to be voted as miss photogenic or sumn.. Thats wa her sister told me.. Go Biola, do us proud!!!!

• The Nomad August 22, 2006 at 9:28 AM

Hi anonymous, thanks for the info regarding voting. Bella, pls, pls can you put up a reminder when the time comes in three weeks time. We’ve got to mobilise ourselves. I check your blog everyday and you don’t disappoint, thank you.

• Mona August 22, 2006 at 3:52 PM

gdluck to her!! she looks really petite

• Miss TiMi August 22, 2006 at 4:13 PM

she pwetty! but not as pwetty as me …haha
      but for real i like her style and im feeling the ankara dress too!

• Dimples August 22, 2006 at 4:13 PM

Good luck Biola…representing the Yoruba peeps..anyhow love the ankra dress at least OBJ has done something right by banning the import of lace..Men this fine chic has my vote already..:)

• Dammie August 22, 2006 at 4:18 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she’s the cutest thing!!…….Awwwwww, Goodluck!!!

• freal August 22, 2006 at 5:16 PM

her ankara would look better in a peridot creation… not that I like them or anything, just their work

• Biodun August 22, 2006 at 6:05 PM

I wish her all the best, she is very pretty. I am also digging the ankara dress!

• Omolabake August 22, 2006 at 7:05 PM

It doesn’t seem like Ankara would be going out of fashion anytime soon…..And I’m loving it…..

• NaijaBloke August 22, 2006 at 7:12 PM

@ Anonymous 1 ..is she Ola Bashorun’s sister?

• loveluvlove August 22, 2006 at 8:49 PM

She is Beautiful! UP 9JA!!!! She will take it to the Top for us!!!!

Much Luv

• chioma August 23, 2006 at 1:33 AM

Na Wah for una oh…Me, I just don’t understand why they pick local Champions to represent us.Although her petite frame and youthful look might do the magic.(Amen).If not,Me no see anything special for yonder…

• Onada August 23, 2006 at 4:03 AM

lol @chioma calling her a local champion@@ she’s cute now!!

• Anonymous August 23, 2006 at 8:29 AM

@ chioma, wachu mean local chamption.. I mean if u cud do a lot better i suggest u shud go and represent then, if u fink u got the skills..(i aint h8n)
      @ naijabloke- no she aint ola bashoruns sister. She has one sister..
      Shez really preetay….

• Anonymous August 24, 2006 at 12:08 AM

Please she is EFT looking…her face is too fat. If that is all naija has to offer please Bella go and run…we would definately shake things up with you in the running.

• chioma August 24, 2006 at 5:26 AM

@ annonumous,thank you abeg,the face too fat jare….I am glad that I am not the only one that finks she isn’t all that.And for those who fink otherwise,don’t take it too serious.”Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder”…lol

• Anonymous August 25, 2006 at 3:09 AM

Please vote for her. Support her and your country. She’s cute and probably intelligent…something the beauty world NEEDS

• Anonymous September 25, 2006 at 9:57 PM

I also think she is not very pretty. Her facial structure appears too big for her small body frame. All the same, I pray the judges find her beauty enough to give her the title, afterall beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder.

• Anonymous April 27, 2007 at 1:00 PM

all of u dat are bad mouthing the girl. if u think sensibly u would realise that they dont pick just on beauty there are other criterias, obviously the judges see a better potential in her than u do, and ur opinion does not matter anymore, she got it. so instead of talking as if u are God, encourage. Thats why people always abuse nigerians- we dont support each other.

• kokolet May 26, 2007 at 5:34 PM

i dnt think she can win..but i wish her luck anyways.