Events

MI2 The Movie UK Album Launch feat. The Choc Boiz – indigO2 London – 28th April 2011

Cokobar.com and Ultimalt Drink present the ‘Undisputed Champion’. M.I will be showcasing tracks from his latest album.

MI2 The Movie alongside Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz and Brymo. Thursday 28th April 2011 sees M.I. and The Choc Boiz rock the indigO2 with what is bound to be an action packed, fun filled and exciting night.

MI2 The Movie UK Album Launch feat. The Choc Boiz
Date: Thursday, 28th April 2011
Venue: indigO2
Time: 6 to 11PM
Buy your tickets now for the chance to share and enjoy the Chocolate City Experience.

***TICKET OUTLETS***
Tasty’s Woolwich, Dagenham
Tomi’s Kitchen, Deptford, Hackney
Obalende Suya – Peckham
Flavors – Hackney
Mama Cass – Burnt Oak
D’Den – Cricklewood
Presidential – Old Kent Road
Le Joint Fish Bar – Old Kent Road

Don’t wait to be told how good it was…instead boast that you were there and saw it all!

Tickets also available at www.cokobar.com. See you there promises to be something EPIC!

BN Red Carpet Fab will be at the event!

1. stella

April 19, 2011 at 12:17 pm

will be there live

2. Adiya

April 19, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Good for him. Wish him luck

3. Oma

April 19, 2011 at 4:47 pm

4. French Naira/Lady Gaga

April 19, 2011 at 5:17 pm

MI 2 all the best

5. bobbydox

April 19, 2011 at 6:07 pm

wishing them success

6. Miss-cRaZy

April 19, 2011 at 8:01 pm

#owkay…

7. June.

April 19, 2011 at 10:45 pm

Cant be bothered jor… saw M.I perform at O2 feb 2010 so same ol, Bring a comedian (eerrmm not Basket mouth PLS) then ill be there…lol….

8. OGE

April 20, 2011 at 5:37 pm

all the way MI. wishing you guys the very best.

9. Jagwah

April 21, 2011 at 10:52 am

Okay, serious conundrum. I have seen MI on stage in London and even though I’m a huge fan of his music, to be honest, I didn’t think he was ready at all. There were other artists on the night who made up for it like Banky and Eldee but this time those artists won’t be around so I’m worried if I buy this ticket I’ll be disappointed again. On the other hand I am seriously seriously tripping for Brymo! Dude is foine!!! Okay I will buy the tickets for Brymo’s sake but he better be there and he better perform really well or y’all better prepare for riot

ps just a note to Koko bar, thanks for all the shows you guys organize for we homesick naijas 😀 keep up the great work! Please consider bringing in more up-and-coming UK- based naija artists to open the shows- like Lace Mamen. started watching his videos lately, guy can really dance and he has some hot chooons, would like to see such artists on stage at your events. Also please do another show with Banky, Wiz Kid, Wande Cole and maybe some girls too like Tiwa Savage, Goldie and Blaise