Scoop

Genevieve Nnaji Promotes New Movie ‘Road to Yesterday’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Genevieve Nnaji has started the promotion for her new movie ‘Road to Yesterday‘.

She made radio rounds this morning with director Ishaya Bako as they visited Beat FM, Naija FM and Classic FM.

See photos from their radio rounds below.

Beat FM

Godwin Aruwayo & Genevieve Nnaji

Classic FM

Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji

1. Yes I said so

October 2, 2015 at 1:43 pm

She is so effortlessly pretty. No unnecessary facial embellishment. Beautiful black lady.

2. tish

October 2, 2015 at 2:19 pm

If na only Genevieve, MUAs no go make money. Naturally beautiful lady.

• Ayo

October 2, 2015 at 4:55 pm

As in………

3. chinedu arinze

October 2, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Looking so simple and classy, with award winning director. This movie is bomb, I’m patiently waiting

4. ONA

October 2, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I love Genny any time…..

5. olamide

October 2, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I do appreciate this sister always, i mean Genevieve. patiently waiting for the movie.

6. jasmine

October 2, 2015 at 6:24 pm

Beauty!!! Beautiful!!!

7. me

October 2, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Ishayo… obe of the young filmmakers I respect. Weldone

8. Tee

October 2, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Love this simple look. Congrats on your first production. I want to believe that you will set the bar high. Did anyone see Maria Okan on the show ‘I love my country’? Babe if that is you in real life, then you need to do something fast. Ebuka had to come out to say it subtly not to offend you in anyway. You are first class ‘Oya’.

9. Bafe

October 2, 2015 at 11:38 pm

Giving the way many of you are gushing about Genevieve , there is no hope of objectivity when the film comes out. Like Don Jazzy, her arts suffer from high dose of hero worship.

• judy

October 3, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Don’t worry, she will get objectivity if her film doesn’t cross the borders of her fans home.

10. aikay

October 3, 2015 at 12:21 am

Genny is an effortless naturalista and she keeps it simple and classy. I really don’t know the juju she used on me cos my love for her keeps growing everyday. If nah kpako celebs like rukky sanda wan go promote her yeye movies for radio now, she go wear pant and bra go there go dey form yeye sexy when I no know. Mtcheww Genny is unparalled abeg, she reigns supreme in NOLLYWOOD and she is still the best till date.

11. observer

October 3, 2015 at 8:32 am

Is Genny not pretty and looking younger without bleaching? Instead all dis yoruba nollywood actresses will b embarking on bleaching cream like illiterates even the upcoming young pretty Bidemi Kosoko has towed d line of bleaching. I wonder y dey wldnt emulate d likes of Stephanie Okereke and Genny. Even Ronke Odusanya dat was very dark and fine, black beauty has wasted her beauty with cream with no cure for her knuckles

12. gennny is bae

October 3, 2015 at 8:46 am

13. mabel

October 3, 2015 at 9:35 am

That Bidemi Kosoko is a very pretty girl . I don’t know why she had to follow her dad in bleaching. Genny pretty. Mwah.

14. bafe

October 3, 2015 at 10:08 am

Yes Genevieve is beautiful . Yes. But can we turn our attention to her movie pls. She is a talented actress who had been off duty. But like Don Jazzy, her arts is suffering from acute hero worship by the fans who care little about her acting but her looks. She deserves better treatment.

15. eunny

October 4, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Genny can do no wrong in my eyes…lol..she doesn’t even ve to try but still looks effortlessly amazinggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!cuteness overloadzzz. In other news some actresses l know are bleaching to the bone and re still fugly as my next door neighbor,s landlord.. (not kidding lol)