Music

New Music: Brymo – Waka Waka

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

image1

Do you love Brymo‘s music as much as we do?

He has just released another soundtrack, this time for a stage play called “Wakaa: The Musical”.

The song “Waka Waka” was written, composed and performed by Brymo.

Check on it!

1. Las

December 3, 2015 at 10:04 am

<3 <3 <3

2. Ni

December 3, 2015 at 10:08 am

Definitely one of the most underrated talents in this country! LOVE!!!

• Ni

December 3, 2015 at 11:14 am

I remember some time ago someone made mention of a fan page. Please, it is up and running??? This guy needs all our support. He’s so talented I almost start crying talking about his music.

• Ni

December 3, 2015 at 11:32 am

*is it

3. L

December 3, 2015 at 10:10 am

I already knew it would be good. Bella Naija THANK YOU!! for supporting good music and Brymo.

4. Bella

December 3, 2015 at 10:37 am

smooth and laid back sounds, as usual my Brymo 🙂 love his music to bits

5. mosdef

December 3, 2015 at 10:46 am

Good music is timeless……. only a few Nigerian acts can produce such…. take a bow Mr brymo

6. Victoire

December 3, 2015 at 11:07 am

Awwww….my Brymo has done it again oooh. Very soothing voice with good lyrics to boot . This cannot continue to happen that good music is not massively enjoyed as the bad ones.. 2016 will be your year IJN. Amen.

7. sunshine

December 3, 2015 at 11:32 am

reeeeeplaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! 🙂

8. Victoire

December 3, 2015 at 11:39 am

I had to come back again. This has been on replay since morning. I can’t contain my excitement. #sister waka waka, aunty waka waka, your memory be like make up, e di erase before you sleep at night….simply genius

• Abby

December 3, 2015 at 1:39 pm

I know. My favourite line. 🙂 I’m a sucker for BRYMO.

9. tannie

December 3, 2015 at 11:56 am

BN where’s the download button
    Brymo my love for you and your voice knows no bound #talent

10. MOT

December 3, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I really love his songs, especially “DURO” i so much love it. I pray 2016 will be his year IJN. Wish him well in his career.

11. Oma D

December 3, 2015 at 1:36 pm

My luv for your songs brymo no go erase like makeup…I no go waka waka comot.. I just played this on the amp speakers in my office (things you do when you the boss) & everyone loves it…love his originality, support o Nigerians, leave the ikebe & boobs songs just for 1 day & replay this…

12. brownchocolate

December 3, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Brymo is in my one of the most underrated music acts in Nigeria!

13. nwa nna

December 3, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Brymo omo Carpenter! You my friend, are the real deal and I’m wishing you continued success

14. Marian

December 3, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Brymo can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to music. He’s what is described in yoruba as Abinibi yato si Ability. Can’t wait to see a new theme in Naija when real talents like Bymo and GT are celebrated.