Music

Munachi Abii is back with New Music! Listen to “Muna”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Muna

Former beauty queen turned rapper Munachi Abii has dropped a brand new song aptly titled “Muna”.

The song was produced by Bankyonthebeatz and it is currently on repeat.

Listen to it below!

1. L

December 2, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Sigh……. I just don’t like hearing ” bitches or niggas” she sounds way better than before though.

• Seriously

December 3, 2015 at 6:01 am

@ L

That shows you how lyrically empty she is, when the “N” or “B” is all that you hear. I miss, Eva and mo cheddah.
      Muna, go find another passion. Music ain’t your thing.

• chai!!!

December 3, 2015 at 9:45 am

HEAR BN:
      “…Munachi Abii has dropped a brand new song aptly titled “Muna”.

The song was produced by Bankyonthebeatz and it is currently on repeat….

CHEIIIII!!! WE HAFF SUFFA!!

2. Muna is wack

December 2, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Muna is wack and needs to give up already. I cant believe I listened to that shitt

3. cube

December 2, 2015 at 6:13 pm

my queen is back… thanks muna! n if u like the song pls pass the mic

4. Coolbeans

December 2, 2015 at 7:16 pm

I can’t take munachi seriously since she decided to molest a 23 year old boy in the name of boyfriend. #smh

• nene

December 2, 2015 at 9:45 pm

lmfao

• Linda's last son

December 3, 2015 at 12:55 am

LOL! JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!! 23????????? Muna is sick in the head!

• Puzzles

December 3, 2015 at 7:40 am

a 23 year old is an adult, not a child. Dating a 23 year old is not be crime unless you REALLY mean that she molested the guy

• She won't learn

December 3, 2015 at 10:36 am

Muna dearest is that you? Have you rushed down here to defend yourself again? Ok 23 is not a child technically speaking. And its not a crime as you say. So why are you not proud to flaunt your relationship? You fool of Igbo land! Was your mother far older than your dad? Shameless beast!

• ATL's finest

December 4, 2015 at 5:56 am

Lmao sounds like d song make it break imma imma make it break.. She can’t keep all these cuss words to herself.

5. JKR

December 2, 2015 at 7:20 pm

I must add. Fame is not for everyone and should not be forced. If it is not working out muna know when to gracefully bow out. You can get a career in something else while you’re still young. Don’t let my advice become a regret later.

6. JKR

December 2, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Why are people lying to this girl? Where are her real friends and FAM??

7. kemi

December 2, 2015 at 8:44 pm

lol i dont believe i listened to this crap! I thought she stopped this rap nonsense!!!
    O lord have mercy!!! Muna please learn from omotola and genevieve and bow out of music
    It is not for you!!!

8. Tosin

December 2, 2015 at 9:35 pm

I like her but feel free to skip this if you’re ‘mising’ credit or whatever.

9. nene

December 2, 2015 at 9:46 pm

munachi makes me embarrassed for her. she needs to give up and find something else to do with her life, maybe keep music as a passion but biko this is not for public consumption. she is beautiful but unfortunately has nothing more to offer.

• Pugsley

December 3, 2015 at 12:49 am

Lol I’m embarrassed for her too. The fact she couldn’t use her mbgn platform to carve a decent career or get a decent man. She’s dating a lil boy who she can’t publicly be proud of because she’s deep down ashamed. I pity muna a lot. A lot went wrong. Beauty is not everything.

10. mary

December 2, 2015 at 9:49 pm

na waaaa, Music is not for everyone, can Muna just stop this rap thing already and channel her energy into something else. i just hate it that her so called close friends won’t even tell her the truth, instead they’ll be promoting it on social media.

• jexxy

December 2, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Not a bad try, not at all.

• jojo

December 3, 2015 at 11:10 am

With friends like sara ofili how great an advice can she get? birds of feather forcing bs

11. seyi

December 2, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Wow. Please what’s wrong with this rapnow? People should Pls give a sister due credit Abeg!! The song song is cool

12. Linda's last son

December 3, 2015 at 12:53 am

Muna pls stop. Seriously. Dis is now becoming a joke

13. ElessarisElendil

December 3, 2015 at 1:25 am

Dang she’s let VICO musically inspire her.

14. nwa nna

December 3, 2015 at 2:12 am

Bia nne, rapu this rap game aka maka obu ro for errybody biko…

15. Desi

December 3, 2015 at 6:23 am

I’m not sure what you’re all saying but I think the song is above average. Maybe it just needs a little more promotion

16. Hatsoff

December 3, 2015 at 8:40 am

All hear is phyno killing this beat…

17. M&

December 3, 2015 at 9:01 am

Oh no, my namey!

18. Kyjuan

December 3, 2015 at 12:00 pm

what @Hatsoff said

19. Kyjuan

December 3, 2015 at 12:05 pm

To add, Muna is not as terrible as a lot of people make it look…talent wise that is. I think an issue is not being able to define her music. One minute she’s rapping, next she’s singing. I know some people would say the modern day artist shouldn’t be boxed but not everyone can pull it off. My view? She’s a better rapper than a singer (check out BET naija female cypher and a few others). If she can stay in that lane, build a good team around her…she has a chance. Unlike the male scene, the naija female rappers scene is lacking a hard puncher. All the potential ones seem to be on hiatus hence an opportunity. #MyOpinion 🙂

20. Dope

December 20, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Thank you @Kyjuan.
    Don’t mind these peeps who no nothing about hip-hop. For ur info guys Muna is the brain behind Waje’s I WISH, she wrote the whole damn song. Was suprised when I learnt she did. There”s a whole lot that goes on behind the scenes with is these artist, all you guys get to see is the packaged illusion. Most of them aren’t half as talented as they seem, I know this because I work with them and have been opportune to sit during
    You never know until you really know.

21. Dope

December 20, 2015 at 11:58 pm

*sit during studio recording sessions

22. Moi

January 20, 2016 at 6:42 am

I really enjoyed this, don’t understand rap but this sounds good.