Scoop

“I give you a maximum of 24 Hours to take down the MSN Trade Mark from Your Page” Oritsefemi warns Colleague Rayce

BellaNaija.com

Oristefemi and Rayce

Self proclaimed musical Taliban and CEO of the MSN gang, Ortisefemi has come gunning for Rayce, who he claims to have never been signed onto the MSN Label.

Rayce had earlier posted an artwork for his song with Davido which had the MSN gang trademark.

rayce and davido

Oritsefemi then went on to post a comment saying:

I’m not commanding you.. I just want to use this medium to tell you to take off my company MSN gang trade mark that you have been using to promote your platform because you know you have never been signed under the label. I’m saying this because I gave you your first ever visa  and took you to the international airport for the first time.  I also paid for your first flight too and gave you btai n dollars.. now you desire to pay me back by backstabbing me..

I’m a nice young man with too much understanding that’s why I’m advising you. Brother I’m sorry to say this but i’m giving you a maximum of 24 hours to take off my MSN gang trademark off your platform if not I don’t think anyone would blame me for my next action, cheers..

oritsefemi and rayce

Source: Instagram/Instablog9ja

1. X-Factor

April 8, 2016 at 11:52 am

Oga ooo, 2016, year of celebrity feuds…..
    On a lighter note, I really hope the bulk of young student aspiring to be lawyers are considering options in Entertainment Law or Intellectual Property Law, same goes for Business Development Managers….I guess there are huge gaps and potentials in the business side of the Nigerian Creative Industry….

• Beeeee

April 8, 2016 at 3:01 pm

You are so right about the future lawyers..big business in the entertainment world!!!!

2. Busarni

April 8, 2016 at 1:38 pm

All these pako celebs with dead career that want to trend. Oga, call him on phone and stop all these nonsense.

3. Marian

April 8, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Thanks to instagram and twitter, people are not able to send text messages anymore. Is that feature no longer available on some phones? Why did he have to disgrace him like that. Smh, can’t stand when people do Iregun on the help they rendered. I feel like some of these celebs are now praying for people to vex them so they can bring it to social media.

4. babyokwu

April 8, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Non-entity feeling funky that’s why Obodo oyinbo still de shack am . Must you include how you sent him abroad for the first time and gave him dollars. Ajegunle man tins

5. Idomagirl

April 8, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Who are they?

• Le coco

April 10, 2016 at 5:21 am

tHey r irrelevant ppl trying to promote their music in a cheap and tacky way like those silly actresses from wives on strike

6. babyokwu

April 8, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Ajegunle moves

7. Geefar

April 8, 2016 at 8:03 pm

so you must tell every one that you took him abroad or paid some cheap fees?? self righteous bastard

8. baba igbio

April 9, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Baba you self your claiming dey too much, just yesterday wey you arrived na I’m you won dey showcase abi? Calm down o, e no start from you abeg…..