BN TV

Can Obi Move on from Wole’s Infidelity? Watch Episode 5 of NdaniTV’s “Rumour Has It”

BN TV

It’s Monday and that means it’s time for NdaniTV‘s “Rumour Has It” and on this episode Obi decides to address Wole‘s infidelity publicly in a bid to put the entire episode behind her.

Watch below.

1. teegirl

June 13, 2016 at 3:33 pm

This story is too sad. Who treats a woman like this? I pray the likes of Wole reap the rewards of their wickedness. How dare a man treat his lawfully wedded wife like crap – ko da o?

• Tayo

June 13, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I know right? It’s from what thing to another. How can one be so evil? sheesh.

2. GLORY

June 13, 2016 at 5:06 pm

NICE SERIES BUT WHY DO I FEEL THEY ARE WRITING TOKE MAKINWAS STORY WITH MAJE OR MAYBE ITS A RIP OFF SHA

3. akama

June 13, 2016 at 5:41 pm

But this show is too friggin’ short. At least add an extra 10mins na.

4. Team Obi

June 13, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Yes, She can!!! Wole has been a buffoon through and through, a disgusting cowardly mama’s boy. Dude hasn’t even reached out to her, to apologise or even explain. I like how she has stayed strong through it all, but I would like to see her kick Wole’s ass

5. Kanyin

June 13, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Nah wah ooo… Good riddance to bad rubbish!

6. Eric

June 13, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Well done Uru, you’re holding this role down excellently.
    I look forward to watching you in every episode.

• Janice

June 13, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Eric, I concur! Uru is a fantastic actress. I’m impressed

7. Fashion and Style Police

June 13, 2016 at 8:47 pm

I feel they are writing Toke’s story too. Wow if this is her story, all I have say is WOW!!

8. Californiabawlar

June 14, 2016 at 5:40 am

Abeg my BN pipo, I loff una but your headers on this show are always waaaaaaay off! This episode has nothing to do with moving on fa. That’s how the last header mislead me to think Wole came back. It’s weird but it kinda takes away from the enjoyment of the episode cos you keep thinking something (related to the header) is about to happen…then it ends. Lols. It’s not that serious…but it is though.

9. hot mama

June 14, 2016 at 7:31 am

This show is too good and too short it upsets me. it needs to be at least 25 minutes long since its once a week. P.S, this is such an amazing storyline, it does not matter who you think its being tailored after, this is the story of most Nigerian women.

10. OaD

June 14, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Arinzeeeeeee!!!! I hope you are not following Wole’s path. i really want to see how their story gets told