The #Emilinks #MyDoorStory N3,000,000 Giveaway is still on and each day for the past 19 days, 10 lucky people have gotten N10,000 for sharing photos of doors and the importance of the doors. More winners will be picked before the end of the month!
You can catch up with the previous days of the Giveaway here.
Thank you so much for participating as we love the creative turn your short stories are taking and your creative photos. Please keep sending them in, it might be your turn to win today!
It’s a new week and we are switching things up! So instead of sharing a photo of the doors in your home, we want to hear about the Good Kitchens (plus the aromas if you want) and your good wardrobes. So get snapping!
Emilinks is a global manufacturer of world-class finishing and furnishing products such as doors, beds, kitchens, dining sets, wardrobes and shelves for homes, offices, hotels, royal palaces, presidential lodge, honeymoon suites and luxury villas. Emilinks uses a variety of innovative techniques blended with exclusive designs to build premium quality products.
With a record of excellence in all areas, Emilinks wants to empower Nigerians over the next 10 days!
MD/CEO of Emilinks Limited, Solomon E. Nwadiogbu, a very patriotic Nigerian is standing his ground to see that fake and substandard products are totally eliminated in Nigeria. He pioneered a campaign to eliminate fake and substandard products by crashing the prices of doors, wardrobes, kitchens and other furniture products in Nigeria.
We may have realized that doors play a huge part in our everyday lives. Ever wondered why there are so many philosophical sayings which include “Doors”, now is your time to reflect on the role doors play in your life and the disadvantage of having bad doors!
How to participate in the N3,000,000 Giveaway
- Take a clear photo of yourself featuring a good kitchen or a good wardrobe
- Share a story about the importance of having good kitchens and wardrobes in your home and/or the society
- We are looking out for creative, interesting, inspiring, intellectual and funny stories!
- Creatively linking in the Emilinks brand will be a plus. The key word is CREATIVE.
- Submit your entry via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or on www.bellanaija.com/tag/emilinks
- For entries on BN, simply leave a comment on the post of the day. e.g Day 8
- Remember to add the hashtags #Emilinks and #MyDoorStory to your post on social media or comment on BN
- Unfortunately, we cannot view social media entries via private accounts and DMs will not be accepted
- 10 winners will be selected daily to win N10,000
- Enter each day!
Abbreviated Terms & Conditions
Participants can enter as many times as possible
Entries reset each day at 10AM West African Time, therefore a new entry is required each day
10 Winners will be Chosen per Day
For social media entries, no Direct Messages permitted, only via Open/Public pages
For entries on BellaNaija, ensure you include an active email address in the email box
Winners will be chosen by an in-house judging panel
Assessment will be based on the photo and/or the story
Participants can only win ONCE during the 30 Day period
There is no entry fee for participation
Participants must be over 18 years old at time of entry
Winners can be based worldwide, however, MUST have a valid Nigerian bank account
Money will be paid via local bank transfer
For due diligence, list of participants names confirmed via bank account will be kept on record
List of winners’ social media handles and BN usernames will be published
Winners are encouraged to share news of their win via social media
Here’s the list of our 10 lucky winners! You will be contacted today
Post on BN:
1) Oluwatobi – Day 19
Indeed a good wardrobe, helps make a good fashion statement… Growing up, I never really liked the part where I had to arrange my wardrobe. But that idea changed wen I gained admission into the University, and had a roommate who was a fashionista… I have never met a guy who loves to look gud, Tunde, doesn’t joke wit his appearance! He made sure our wardrobe was well arranged. Wen we moved in at first, he was always complaining about how our wardrobe wasn’t well partitioned. So we contributed and got a gud wardrobe, an Emilinks wardrobe. After the wardrobe was installed, our room took a new turn. I too began to see the importance of a good wardrobe. We had a segment for boxers, another for Denim, another for shoes, another for tie, etc. Every morning after bathing, I wud just open the wardrobe and stare at all the segment and just frm staring, my outfit for the day pops out! Puff! Tunde won the award for best dressed in the hostel and I won the award for best dressed in my department. Thanks to my good wardrobe, thanks to Emilinks wardrobe!
2) Josh King – #EMILINKS #MyDoorStory Day 19
Mama loves cooking. But fortunately for us all – her loving husband (my father) & my siblings, we love to eat. I am yet to see a woman who loves cooking so much but eats less. She ensures that food is ready at the right time and that there are lots to go round. But like every kitchen in a home, it has got to be safe from disease carrying rodents and insects. It was all fun until the day she had an unwanted visitor(rat) crawl into her kitchen like as if he had no fear of her, like he owned the kitchen. Eventually, it was done away with and we found out that it had chewed its way in from underneath the door. Due to the love mama has for us and for the health of her family she decided to protect her kitchen with Emilinks furnitures all through. It has since truly been a pleasurable time all thanks to Emilinks doors. She even gave the secret to her no rat kitchen to her sisters and they too are now enjoying the goodness that comes with using quality and durable furniture – Emilinks.
3) @ogochukwu132 – @bellanaija @EmilinksNG That’s my smile because my clothes are safe from termites. #Emilinks #MyDoorStory #Day19
4) @Mazi_345 – @EmilinksNG @bellanaija #MyDoorStory Day19 Be on top of the world with a wardrobe. It wil keep u organised #Emilinks
5) Stephen F. – My funny door story.The door to d kitchen was bad and we just place a huge stone to block from moving so it doesn’t fall and also to avoid noise it makes while opening and closing.We ignored d problem because we said after all “it’s d kitchen not d entrance door”. Am d last child in d house and I have 3 elder sisters.The eldest was having her introduction and on that day the groom’s and bride’s family were discussing and normally, we had to cook.On these fateful day, our kitchen door problem raised it’s ugly head, we were stucked because we needed to close d door to prevent d aroma of d food and d noise from frying to disturb d conversation and if we close d door we have to open it severally and it might just fall down and thereby causing a scene.
Luckily for us, the groom’s family noticed our dilemma and decided to add #Emilinks to d list of gifts for d bride’s family.From that day, my father never forgot to add #Emilinks doors to the list of gifts for d marriage for my other sisters. So husbands, if u want the heart of your mother-in-law, get her Emilinks doors and your wife is yours. This is #MyDoorStory #Day19
6) Henry N. – I was tired of apologising to my customers everyday. Most of my customers were getting tired of my apologies and threatened to stop patronizing me if I don’t look for a means of keeping their wears safe.
My customers always complain that I always delay them when ever they come to pick their clothes. Before now, I use to keep my customers clothes in a “Ghana Must Go” bag after washing and ironing them. It made it difficult for me to differentiate which clothes has been ironed or not since the already ironed ones get rumpled again. Sometimes, I find it difficult to identify some customers clothes.
But the moment I took that bold step and a got a big and standard wardrobe, the patronage I got tripled.
The picture below says it all.
7) Osareme P. – #MyWardrobe #Emilinks #MyDoorStory
Ever had to be yelled at so early in the morning because you practically woke your roomy up earlier than she wants to? That has been my plight since I started working some months back. I have to wake up very early in the mornings to prepare for work. Every time I walk up to the wardrobe, I am scared to open it up because I know my sister would yell at me for waking her up early. This is because I have a “town crier” wardrobe door. I like my things organized, my shoes and clothes well arranged but because of this town crier wardrobe, I don’t even have my privacy since I have to share the wardrobe with my sister.
So I complained to my father as the insult was becoming unbearable. He promised to do something about it.
Then one day, when I came back from work, I saw that my father had ordered a new wardrobe to be installed. And look! Its an *Emilinks* wardrobe.
Now, I don’t have to be yelled at since there is no “town crier” wardrobe door to disturb my sister’s sleep, my sister sleeps off her morning hours as long as she wants and even better, I have a whole compartment to myself. Tell me why I won’t love Emilinks wardrobe? Now my dad wants to do installations for other rooms.
8) @eddy_carson – @bellanaijaonline Kitchen…my best part of the house. that place gives me joy only when something is cooking..the kitchen makes the good, the bad and the worse.. a bad cook knows what am talking about..kitchen either big or small, they are very important in the house. i call it the domestic laboratory.. whether your kitchen is smoky or u use gas or probably stove even if its candle as long as it cooks your food, be proud of your kitchen…as i am proud of mine especially when my mum is in it…lolzzzz. #Emilinks #myDoorStory Day19
9) @elishamd5 – @bellanaijaonline Few years back, I travelled to my village to visit my grandmother for the first time. I needed to return the gesture because she always visited my parents during Christmas. Normally, anytime I get home, the kitchen is always my first point of call. The very first day I got to the village, with the same attitude, I went straight to the kitchen. And I could not find any kitchen in the house. Can you imagine I started moving from one room to another looking for the kitchen until my grand mother told me that the kitchen was at the backyard. “Oh!” I exclaimed. On getting to the so called kitchen, the door scared me. With just a glimpse at the door it dawn on me that the quality of the food inside the kitchen will have a negative impact on my health. I lost my appetite immediately. However, I summoned courage within me to go inside the kitchen because my dad has always told me that I should act like a man in all circumstances. As soon as I got in, “Ah!”, I shouted. Behold, the kitchen looked like a consulting room of a witch doctor. Then I knew I was in for a bad Christmas and that was what it turned out to be.
A kitchen plays a vital role in once dietary habits. And having Emilinks doors and cabinets are icing. Good doors and cabinets like Emilinks’s will guarantee the safety of your food and food stuff in periods like this were Lassa fever and other hemorrhagic fever transmitted by rodents are on rampage.
Indeed, the importance of a good kitchen and Emilinks doors cannot be overemphasized.
10) @loveth_effiong – #emilinks #mydoorstory #Day19
I’m just a young girl who likes good things no matter how much it cost, I believe that it pays to have good things especially when they have to do with household funitures. This part of me is what my Medical director really likes me for as I will always insist that we buy quality funitures. As a matter of fact, I talked him into changing our cash point door from the very inferior door to Emilinks high quality and reliable door.
But dats not why I am writing dis, 3 months ago, our laboratory needed to be renovated and as u all know, d construction of a laboratory has kitchen cabinets….oh yes it does! We have the sink for washing and cabinets for storage! We also have wardrobes where we keep our lab coats and other personal belongings coz we workk round d clock. Having a good wardrobe in d office has really helped I and my colleagues maintain good hygiene as we no longer have our lab coats stained with blood and all that. Emilinks wardrobe in my office has been of great convinience for us all at d hospital and my MD can’t stop talking about the fact that the laboratory now looks very tidy and this morning, he gave authorization dat all patients room should carry emilinks wardrobe! I’m soòoo happy that my suggestion wasn’t just considered, but it is loved by all in d hospital! @bellanaijaonline
If you were announced as a winner on previous days of the giveaway, please check your Inbox/Message requests/Spam for all the details we need to process your reward.