The Nigeria 4-in-1 International Exhibition is an event that brings together the most important companies in the:
- Construction, Building Materials, Technologies, Machineries and Infrastructure sector
- Food Agriculture and Technologies
- Beauty, Hygiene and Cosmetics
- Furniture, House Wares, Textile and Interior decor
The Nigeria 4-in-1 will host exclusive exhibitors and many visitors from different countries, officials from administrative authorities, sector professionals and elite business Men and Women. Over 80 Manufacturers from 20 countries will partake in this year’s event.
The event will be held on Wednesday, November 9th- November 11th 2016 at the Landmark Centre, off Ligali Ayorinde, before The Oniru Beach.
Business Hour is between 10:00-6pm.
The Nigeria 4-in-1 International Exhibition will be declared open by The Executive Governor of Lagos State, His Excellency, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on the 9th of November by 11am.
- For the Building and Construction: all the Construction and Building materials needed in Nigeria will be coming to Lagos. The materials include: Construction tools, Equipment, and Machinery; Iron and steel products; Pipes and Plumbing; Infrastructure Materials; Doors, Windows, Blinds Roller and Glass systems, Ceiling and roofing, Wall Coverings, Heating Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Chimney Systems.
- For Food and Agric: Food Processing and Packaging Machineries, Beverage and Beverage Technology, Agricultural Products, Machineries, Equipment and Accessories, Water Treatment and Water Management Systems that will suit you with reasonable prices.
- The Beauty Cosmetics and Hygiene will cover all segments of cosmetics products, beauty shop products and equipment such as, colour cosmetics and accessories; Perfume, deodorant, essence; Haircare products and devices; Personal Hygiene Products; Personal Healthcare products; Cleaning and Hygiene products; Toilet and bath cleaning and Hygiene Products and equipment.
- The Décor sector will feature wall papers and wall decors; paints; Natural and artificial stones; upholstery Fabrics; curtains, Tulle, and Roller Blind systems; Table linens; Towels, Blankets; Pique, Bed Linens, Pillows; Flooring, Floor coverings; Tableware, kitchenware; Decorative Products;Lights& Lighting and many more products.
In a press Conference at the NACCIMA Centre, the Project Coordinator, Nigeria-4-in-1 Expo, Jude Chime, noted that the exhibition is organized through the successful cooperation of Atilim Fairs and Elan Expo, whose portfolio counts for a 100 exhibitions annually and covers the most dynamic sectors.
He further stated that the The Nigeria 4-in-1 Expo is an exhibition where buyer meet manufacturer to analyse latest trends in the mentioned sectors and compare hundreds of products. Visitors will have a chance to have B2B meetings with sector leaders. There are also special campaign like win an all-expense paid trip to Istanbul-Turkey and other surprise gifts and discounts.
Date: Wednesday, November 9th- November 11th 2016
Time: Business Hour is between 10PM & 6PM
Venue: Landmark Centre, off Ligali Ayorinde, before The Oniru Beach