Are you finding it challenging to make sales because of the recent economy situation?
Do you wish to venture into a new business and make it a brand at the shortest of time?
Do you want to upgrade or boost your CV and become productive in any organization?
This is an opportunity to learn how to advertise your products and services online and reach many people or make more sales online, in the forthcoming digital marketing and Entrepreneurial skill training titled “Netpreneur 2016”.
Learn from the experts like Frank Donga, Actor/Comedian, Digital Content Producer, Daniel Malik, CEO Traders Balls, Tolulope Abikoye of Interswitch Nigeria etc. as they would clearly teach and share their experiences.
This would assist and boost your products sales and services online.
This is also the opportunity to get a globally recognized certificate in digital marketing and Entrepreneurial skill. Also, this is an opportunity to learn from the business leaders.
N5,000 (Certificate, Training Pack etc.)
Networking sessions with digital marketing experts and professionals
Date: Saturday, November 26th, 2016.
Time: 11am- 4pm.
Venue: Lagos chambers of commerce and industries (LCCI) Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
Online training sessions begin from November 29th, 2016 – February 29th, 2017
Time: 12:00noon to 2:00pm (at least twice weekly).
You can call us on 09079223812, 09090655022 for details
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals and Website Conversion Funnel
- Traffic, Online Advertising, and Customer Acquisition
- Social Media and Community
- Marketing Email Marketing and Lead Generation
- Video Marketing Blogging and Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Mobile/SMS Marketing
- E-commerce marketing
- Search Engine optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Classified ads and forum
- Online payment integration
- Database sources and management (Email and GSM Numbers)
Facilitators and Mentors
- Barrister (Mrs) Omotola Akinsaya = Director Lagos state public advice centre
- Frank Donga (Kunle Idowu ) = Actor/Comedian, Digital Content Producer
- Zubby Emodi = Head of RDM Nigeria (Pulse.ng)
- Tolulope Abikoye = Interswitch Nigeria
- Geoffrey Weli Wosu = Co MD, Voguepay Nigeria
- Sandeep Chulani = CEO, Online business directory
- Anthony Kila = Centre Director, Centre for international and advanced professional studies (CIAPS)
- Iwu Patrick = CEO, Stronix Consult limited
- Daniel Malik = CEO, Traders Balls
- Stephen Akintayo = CEO, Gtext Media
- Emmanuel Nwafor = Alternative adverts Ltd
- Eberechukwu Ambrose
- Cajetan Ezeorah = Coteworld Enterprise
The program is powered by Alternative advert ltd
Supported by: Lagos State Advice Centre, Lagos State Employment trust Fund, Interswitch Nigeria, Voguepay.com, Fyve Hands Connect.
Training partners: Centre for International Advanced and Professional studies (CIAPS), Stronix consults Ltd, CoteWorld Enterprise.
Bellanaija.com, Punch Newspaper, Leadership Newspaper, Guardian, The Sun, Nigeria tribune, Guardian Newspaper, Business day, The sun, Vanguard Newspaper, Thisday Newspaper, Inspiration FM, Wazobia FM, Cool FM, Pulse.ng, Nigeriabusinessdirectory.com, Hottestgist.com