Scoop

“I am so lucky to share my life with you” – Mikel Obi’s girlfriend Olga shares heartfelt message to her partner on the 5th anniversary of their meeting

BellaNaija.com

Olga, girlfriend of Super Eagles captian and Tianjin TEDA of China midfielder, John Mikel Obi took to her Instagram page today to share a heartfelt message to her partner of four years. The couple who have already have beautiful twin daughters together met on this very day 5 years ago at her parent’s house and started dating on the same day a year later. In her words:

Five years ago today you walked into my parents house and into my life. A year later on that exact day we went on our first date, you are persistent @mikel_john_obi ?I am so lucky to share my life with you and our precious little peanuts. Love you #March29  ❀#pooh1  #pooh2  #pooh3  #pooh4

See more photos of the couple and their cute kids below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – @olga_allegra

1. john

March 29, 2017 at 8:21 pm

damn , I swear, mikel obi ure one lucky lucky handsome dude , she is hot and cute..look at her hair , so soft and natural..and she truly loves you..I know it is not about money bcos her father is 10times richer than you , she even followed you to china..I admit ,am jealous..carry go brother

2. John

March 30, 2017 at 1:11 am

Dating a foreign chick is so refreshing, with peace of mind. She will give you well thought out gifts, not after your money in anyway!

Our local girls come with drama. I want to buy hair, shoe, “they are having sales here”, I want iphone8, “you must follow me to church” etc. Very shallow, materialistic and vain. No depth, cant hold a meaningful adult conversation, no sense of self,pretensiously religious when convenient.

3. LemmeRant

March 30, 2017 at 2:48 am

Simple people, simple life. No drama even though her father is a millionaire and her boyfriend is super rich.

If it were a Nigerian girl now…

4. Bella

March 30, 2017 at 9:14 am

Haba, take am easy now, if we all had millionaire fathers how would we ask you for hair piece sale money, and iphone8, it would be easier for us all, to also marry into a man that is rich. Biko, life is not easy for a black woman o, abeg take am easy na, Money is good and coming from a family with money makes life easier and marrying a rich man too.

5. Patymore1

March 30, 2017 at 11:52 am

I want to thank God for a beautiful couples like both of you and your 2 great twins. Pls. Don’t forget the Most High God. Use God as your daily protector in your life. May the Lord God continue to bless this relationship in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

6. molarah

March 31, 2017 at 1:27 pm

And this is how we sister women start reaching.

Grateful for “sharing life with you” bawo, when no rings have been involved? Madam, please do the needful with oga, before we start hearing stories that touch like Ne-yo’s baby mama. We women need to be sure to leverage the institutions that society has placed to protect us, instead of forming “modern-living” even to our own hurt.