Social Media Week Lagos 2017 started this week and on Thursday the 2nd of March, BellaNaija Style will be hosting 4 fashion related panels for the #SHOPAFRICA Speakeasy at the SMW Interactive Pavilion.
The last panel at 9 pm is on the topic; Lookbook or Campaign .
There’s often a misconception on the difference between a designer’s lookbook and a brand’s campaign, is there really a difference? Even after the glamorous photos have been taken, what happens next? Find out by attending this panel, to help you make the best of your brand’s identity.
See the panelist profiles below.
- Emmanuel Oyeleke – Emmanuel is a foremost Nigerian photographer with a respected body of work in both fashion photography, nature, portrait, abstract etc.
- Godson Ukaegbu – Godson is Editor in Chief of Mania Magazine, a respected fashion editor and stylist with a body of work that has spanned through celebrity and editorial styling.
- Tokyo James – Tokyo James is the Creative Director behind Tokyo James, a menswear fashion brand that has showcased and SA Menswear Week. He is also an international fashion stylist with a broad body of work.
- Jane Michael Ekanem – Jane is a leading celebrity stylist that has put together some of the most compelling fashion campaigns and red carpet looks for celebrities and popular designers in Africa.
- Ogundadegbe Oluwatosin aka TheStyleInfideL – Tosin is a freelance fashion stylist who started his career as a Style Intern with Thisday Style and is responsible for some of the most highly profiled lookbook/runway/installation presentations, fashion campaigns, mind-blowing editorials and timeless red carpet looks.
Click here to register and join us this Thursday!