Music

#BBNaija’s Winner Efe Releases New Music “Based On Logistics” | Listen on BN

The 2017 Big Brother Naija winner, Efe has just released a new single, titled ‘Based on Logistics’ as he prepares to go for a homecoming concert in Jos city, where he grew up.

Enjoy!

Download

1. layolomo

April 28, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I wish Efe would use his BBNaija platform for bigger ventures rather than chasing music. This is will kill his brand.

• Nono

April 28, 2017 at 6:02 pm

The guy has no musical talent.

• Ottawa Queen

April 28, 2017 at 6:19 pm

I feel he will grow. With the appropriate coaching, music label, support, he can get better. It’s just a matter of time. Most of these big musicians today, go back to listen to their very first songs, you’ll be shocked how they even made it this far.

2. Memi

April 28, 2017 at 3:34 pm

The song is interesting… it’s more like a song of thanks to his fans ‘EfeNation’

3. wendy

April 28, 2017 at 3:46 pm

ermm isssa big NO for me!!!!!

4. vivi

April 28, 2017 at 4:07 pm

emmmmmm,nice try but lacks content.I would prefer he focuses on another area of interest than music.

5. Peter

April 28, 2017 at 4:40 pm

@vivi, Wendy and layolomo. I know you are the same person with many names. Get over with the hate. What is your Tboss good at? The show is over, get over with the hate. We know you guys going around saying nonsense about Efe’s music because of your Hate. Did you even listen to the song? Go fine something good to do with your low hating life. The song is so cool, everyone without hate is loving it.

• Indigo

April 28, 2017 at 8:15 pm

It’s a NO from me too..
      Or am I also the same as those mentioned?

• Vivi

May 2, 2017 at 12:41 pm

You are an idiot. Must everyone be a Tboss fan to give a “not too nice opinion’ on Efe’s song?
      And to reduce your HBP, i am a BIG fan of Efe and yes i gave him my over 800 votes.ode.Iranu

6. okeke stephen

April 28, 2017 at 4:44 pm

You try my brother from another mother.

7. Tru

April 28, 2017 at 4:48 pm

8. 2shee

April 28, 2017 at 4:56 pm

I LIKE THE SONG, I LOVE THE BEAT, IF NA DAVIDO OR WIZKID WEY SING AM NOW, PEOPLE WILL LIKE IT. ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS SONG IS NOT BETTER THAN DADDY YO!. THE GUY I TRYING HE JUST NEEDS A GOOD MANAGER.

9. 2shee

April 28, 2017 at 4:56 pm

IS TRYING RATHER

10. Aderonke

April 28, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Nayi Nayi (in indian tone)

• RichyGame

April 28, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Lol!

11. x-factor

April 28, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Wellll the success determining factor of the song i,e the STREET are not the polished elites on Bellanaija.
    Using the Based on Logistics slogan is a smart commercial strategy that can be milked further. Finding his own rap flavour is not a bad idea,……. ‘Praying that he finds his own market segment on the street . If Olamide did it then……….

12. Asa

April 28, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Sounds good to me. The kind of song that will be blasting in clubs very soon. Of course it won’t last very long but it will be a club hit which is all our musicians do.

13. Debby

April 28, 2017 at 7:14 pm

ERM….No!

14. Sean

April 28, 2017 at 9:17 pm

All he needs to do is……….

1. Get a good producer that knows the latest tune and trend

2. Get a music writer, buy songs and rap lyrics from them……..cos Efe’s lyrics no try at all. I prefer Marvis rap (In my opinion)

3. Try and upgrade rapping in pidgin English to proper english abit……..cos how many people dey listen to pidgin rap in the first place??

4. He may blow and still be around for a while……we are quick to forget and this ovation is already fading out gradually

• Mdm

April 30, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for the advise. Since you know all of these why don’t you help us self.

15. LEM

April 28, 2017 at 9:46 pm

No, try again please. One more chance based on logistics.

16. Bee

April 29, 2017 at 12:15 am

Nice one Efe shame to all u haters

17. survivor

April 29, 2017 at 9:39 am

Even the advisers are haters..? Mind u most of these people u call haters voted for him..for me rapping in Igbo n Yoruba sound better than rapping in pidgin …

18. survivor

April 29, 2017 at 9:41 am

Marvis we dey wait urs oh ,,no dissapoint #baseonroyalty

19. Pita

April 29, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Lolzzz…. It’s obvious that it is the so called HATERS that has this young man’s interest @ heart by giving him a clear picture of what his so called music career looks like…. Based on logistics oooooo, he deserves to know the truth.

20. miss favourite

April 30, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Efe is love by all Cameroonian.he’s too humble and he listen to advice .people should stop hating him is fair.music or no music he’s already a star.you people should pray an help him to end well.miss favorite from Cameroon.

21. Henry

May 27, 2017 at 10:21 pm

the truth is that God has blessed the young man. So those haters can now go murd.
    I love Efe ‘s interest in music, and his song I downloaded really nice.
    I advice him to feature phyno on that song,.and he will really make it

22. clemzy

June 1, 2017 at 1:32 pm

For me, the guy have not started badly yet.. Lets giv him sometime. He will grow. We should not forget d fact dat he is just a beginner. He will grow up and get matured and get better. If this is His destiny, then he will surely shine no matter wat. After all person lik DADDY SHOWKEY nor go fit poor till he go die again.

23. logistics

June 2, 2017 at 10:30 am

Total trash ,sounds like a song from the 90’s ,sounds like rap by junior and pretty…not nice at all.