BN TV

BN TV: Watch Sisi Yemmie show the “Hidden Spots in Lagos” in New Vlog

Vlogger Sisi Yemmie is out with a new episode of her Sisi Weekly vlog and in this episode, she is sharing with viewers the “Hidden Spots in Lagos”.

She says “Based on Logistics, this week ended on a high note! I had fun unraveling a part of Lagos that I just discovered. We also went to support the Irede Foundation during the weekend-Na the work wey we dey do!”

Watch below.

1. Ad

April 12, 2017 at 1:58 pm

Pls Sisi, I always love your videos, wats the name of the place you bought the Ankara bag? Thanks

2. Anne

April 12, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Bobo. I am waiting for you sir. You need to say something. God bless the Odu’s

3. Amaka

April 12, 2017 at 4:17 pm

God is a miracle working God. We also need to believe beyond the current circumstances and keep praying. It will be so nice if he is healed . It is well. Tito bobo welldone.

4. maria

April 13, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Sisi abeg no vex i just have one kweshun for you. Biko what does your husband do? I have never heard of him going to or coming from work or school, i do not see him picking up the camera to vlog so i cannot say he too na vlogger, i do not exactly see him help out with house chores so i cannot say he is a house husband so biko unravel the mystery. No offence but sometimes he comes across as a lazy man. Before anyone comes for me she put him out there i have a right to ask questions. Basically all the other vloggers i watch who have their husbands on their vlog we know what they do if they work, go to school or are vloggers to this your own na small mystery.

• Annoyed

April 15, 2017 at 9:48 am

Madam mind your business. Must you know what her husband does? Abroko. He comes off as lazy…someone you don’t even know. Shior.

• maria

April 15, 2017 at 5:48 pm

No I will not she put him out there and questions will be asked so if you do not like that go and hug a transformer and yes he comes across as a lazy man who just follows his wife around and does not even help with house chores so sue me!