Music

JAY-Z set to confess it all in Music Video for “Family Feud” featuring Beyoncé & Blue Ivy | Watch Teaser

BellaNaija.com

Nobody wins when the family feuds

JAY-Z is set to release yet another music video off his “4:44” album. This one is for “Family Feud” and he features his wife, Beyonce and first child Blue Ivy on this one.

In the 30-second teaser, the Carter family is at a church, JAY-Z sitting in a confessional with Beyonce on the other end. An unidentified man and woman were also seen kissing.

The video will be released exclusively on TIDAL later today

See photos below:

JAY-Z set to confess it all in Music Video for "Family Feud" featuring Beyonce & Blue Ivy | Watch Teaser JAY-Z set to confess it all in Music Video for "Family Feud" featuring Beyonce & Blue Ivy | Watch Teaser JAY-Z set to confess it all in Music Video for "Family Feud" featuring Beyonce & Blue Ivy | Watch Teaser JAY-Z set to confess it all in Music Video for "Family Feud" featuring Beyonce & Blue Ivy | Watch Teaser JAY-Z set to confess it all in Music Video for "Family Feud" featuring Beyonce & Blue Ivy | Watch Teaser

Watch the teaser below:

1. Maryjane Blogazine

December 29, 2017 at 12:15 pm

They selling their story. They know what the world want. They know their fans are curious and the media is gossip hungry lol. The Carter are business minded.

• 'Deola

December 29, 2017 at 1:59 pm

You are so damn right ! They are a modern business model.

2. Maryjane Blogazine

December 29, 2017 at 12:16 pm

They’re selling their story. They know what the world want. They know their fans are curious and the media is gossip hungry lol. The Carter are business minded.

3. Tiwaniola

December 29, 2017 at 1:56 pm

If you like confess if you like don’t, you are not the first person to cheat neither will you be the last. why are you people dragging it like we care

• Word

December 30, 2017 at 4:01 am

You don’t want to know how much their fans care especially the Bey’sBey’s

4. memebaby

December 29, 2017 at 2:47 pm

ugh… just milking it… hush and make good music I can dance to.. thanks 🙂

5. Carmen

December 29, 2017 at 2:51 pm

The carters…I’m not really a fan,but this couple stay giving me life lessons. Another person is Toke Makinwa(and I used to dislike her o). This year, they taught me that YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR PAIN/MISTAKES. These people chose to make money from something that should have been an embarrassing situation.

A few days ago, I got feedback from a multinational company in Nigeria, about an Interview I attended. Apparently,they found another person for the role. I cried o! For some days sha. i wanted to just hide in my room and feel sorry for myself. Then I asked myself,” SO NOW, HOW DO YOU PROCEED?
    Let’s just say I’m not sulking anymore. Will let you guys know when I figure out how to make money from this disappointment.

6. Honestina

December 29, 2017 at 4:04 pm

passing through to say mmmttttccchhheeewww.

7. Candy

December 29, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Fake confession! Anything to sell music. They know you all love gossips and they dishing out and making money

8. beauty

December 29, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Don’t think it’s a good idea. They have exposed enough already…

9. Tasmea

December 30, 2017 at 1:27 am

They are beginning to look foolish and the people who would patronize the garbage are even worse off in the foolish department

10. Temi Tope

December 30, 2017 at 7:08 am

WOMEN WHO SLEEP OR DATE MARRIED MEN WHO ARE CELEBRITIES ARE FOOLS.. .THESE MEN F— THEM AND DROP THEM LIKE HOT CAKES.. NEVER PUT THE RING.. JUST FUN WITH THEM.. SO WAKE UP LADIES AND START SMELLING THE COFFEE.. DUHHHHHHHH