On a new episode of Cowbellpedia, another set of amazingly brilliant school children solve Mathematics on their feet.
The competition is heating up, they are almost in the semis. They have one more preliminary before the semi-finals. Who goes through this week?
- Nnagozie Tochukwu – Jesuit Memorial College, Rivers State
- Ngozi Nworu – Bishop Otubelu Juniorate, Enugu State
- Damilare Adepoju – Scholars Universal Secondary School, Ota
- Swanta Stephen – The incubators Secondary Academy, Kaduna
- Emeka Onwe – Comprehensive School of Mgt & Tech. Staff Secondary School, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
- Dongnaan Bala – St. Augustine College, New Karu, Nasarawa State
- Usman Aliyu Tukur – Darul Arqam Islamic Institute, Yola
- Ruth Imarhiagbe – Graceland International School, Rivers State
- Sanyaolu Daniel – Taidab College, Ogun State
- Victory Oboh – Lords and Kings Academy, Delta State
- Ore-Ofe Daniel – The Ambassadors College, Ota
- Onyedikachi Kanu – Dority International Secondary School, Abia State