Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate Jeff, who is the 8th housemate to be evicted, sat down with BellaNaija‘s Head of Content, Adesola Ade-Unuigbe and he shared what he would have done differently, comments about him being “fake,” the various “ships” in the house, and if he’s going back to banking.
Below are top 7 things the reality tv star shared with us:
- He left his bank job to audition for BBN because he wanted to take a risk
- Getting into the BBN house is his greatest achievement so far.
- He wants the ladies to know he is fully single and ready to mingle
- Talking about the Gedoni and Khafi relationship, He feels that Gedoni might have lost sight of his love for Khafi
- He thinks Isilomo & Avala are entitled to their opinions by calling him fake, but adds that “there were some misunderstandings”.
- He says he’s going back to banking…. not to work for any bank, but with the banking industry as a house
- His prediction on the top 5 BBN housemates are Omashola, Mercy, Mike, Tacha and Sir Dee.
Watch the full interview here: