BN Red Carpet Fab: Davido’s “Omo Baba Olowo – O.B.O – The Genesis” Album Launch

On Sunday 22nd July 2012, Davido held his anticipated album launch “Omo Baba Olowo – The Genesis” at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos. The event which kicked off at 7 PM, saw in attendance some of the biggest names in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry including D’banj, Ikechukwu, Naeto C, Toke Makinwa, Munachi, Sasha, Freeze, Adaure Achumba, Mo’Cheddah, DJ Xclusive, May D, Dayo Ephraim, Funke Akindele-Oloyede and many more.

Who knew Davido had older fans as BN spotted Aliko Dangote and Dele Momodu who was one of the sponsors of the show, at the event. If you didn’t attend, not to worry, here are all the exclusive red carpet photos.

BN Red Carpet Fab – Davido’s “Omo Baba Olowo – The Genesis” Album Launch

BLACK Out!

I Represent Naija

Young, Hip & Stylish

Millen Magese

Femi Atilade

More Photos

All eyes where on Davido as he arrived at the venue for his album launch. The man of the day was guarded into the venue because of his ever loving fans who wanted to get hold of the music crooner. Davido kept his look simple in a red Adidas track suit jacket, grey jeans and black slippers.

B-Red

Davido

Yes we know, this isn’t part of the BN Red Carpet Fab but we spotted the newly married Naeto C and his wife, Nicole inside the concert and we couldn’t help but add this photo of them. Awwww! Love Truly.

Mr & Mrs Naeto C

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi

196 Comments on BN Red Carpet Fab: Davido’s “Omo Baba Olowo – O.B.O – The Genesis” Album Launch
  • hilda July 23, 2012 at 5:23 pm

*holds laff* Tracy’s outfit makes her look like a wrestler
    Ebuka in trads dat’s a NO for me
    Jennifer looks nice and mature
    Niyola looks uncomfortable
    Please who is dat lady in d cut out black dress?
    Ay and his wife :D

• Ken July 23, 2012 at 6:47 pm

That cut out black dress brought tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• andie July 23, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Are u kidin me? I love what ebuka’s wearin

• iCROSSmyHeart July 23, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I LOVE WHAT EBUKA is wearing.

BUT THREE THINGS I HAF FINISHED IN NAIJA MARKET:
      1. BRAZILIAN, MALAYSIAN, INDONESIAN, AND CONGOLESE HAIR….
      2. pouting
      3. SHORT nika (knickers), skirt, dress, pant, bra, in fact include men too

• curious July 24, 2012 at 3:31 am

You are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Everybody who is nobody wants to be seen on redcarpet quickly log in to BN next morning to see self, and be fulfilled (or not)

• la congolaise July 24, 2012 at 5:15 pm

hahahhahahahhaha, I am congolese, is da a new type of hair, or I am missing the joke, looooool

• maimuna July 25, 2012 at 5:01 am

buhahahahaha! LOL! TO FUNNY OH MY LAWDDDDDD!

• IDRIS July 24, 2012 at 6:47 am

HER NAME IS ANINO BEGHO AKA ‘SHINE’ OF COOL FM. IT BROT TEARS TO ALL OUR EYES. INFACT, WE DISOWN HER!

• Somboi July 24, 2012 at 6:58 am

Anino ‘Shine’ Begho of Cool fm.

• Amaze balls! July 24, 2012 at 10:52 am

I indeed have no words for that cut out black dress!!! As in how dare she????

• habbyy July 24, 2012 at 1:07 pm

how come nobody is talking about dbanj……….dbanj is Mr perfect and the best dressed goes to the oliver twist crooner…….oshe am dbanj

• Nice Anon July 23, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Sasha looks nice and radiant. Muna fall hand big time. Efe Tommy forever looking like a clown. A lot of well dressed folks. I see “Amber Rose” made an appearance.

• QueenofEverything July 23, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Oh dear… some people should be slapped honestly!
    Some of the outfits sha… I spied an amber rose wannabe
    shout out to the cute couple coordinating black and orange
    all those sporting hair lengths beyond their waist *coughs*

all in all the ladies did better than the gents this time around ;)

• Kola S July 24, 2012 at 12:54 am

No o! I think the hair factor alone gives the ladies a penalty point deduction, making the men the winners :-)

• X factor July 23, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Thumbs up @ Munachi……….. @ ID Ogungbe……..Na wa bros

• Babs July 23, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Dangote! The real Baba Olowo!

• Anny July 23, 2012 at 7:47 pm

!!!!!! & looking sooooo simple! I loves

• jonz July 23, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Sheet,cheens and shewww! finish! loool

• posh July 23, 2012 at 5:30 pm

I love linda ikeji outfit most..none was rilly spectacular 4 mi

• cynthia July 23, 2012 at 5:31 pm

mo’cheddah i love ur style from head to toe keep it up. sasha abeg get a stylist and stop dress up like u are still in high school

• Aliko D July 23, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Amazing how the billionaires always look simple and the ‘not so rich’ empty their accounts to get the ‘G’ Gucci belt. God is watching them :)

• yinka July 23, 2012 at 5:38 pm

enuf wit d duck faces and smile pls….

• T July 23, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Thank you! I really tired of that face.

• Thelma July 23, 2012 at 5:39 pm

the girl that wore the black side cut out dress…haba! so not for you.

• Adaba July 24, 2012 at 7:09 am

You don’t want SHINE Begho of Cool fm to Shine? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Motun July 24, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Abeg, help me tell am o!

• Laila Ikeji July 23, 2012 at 5:41 pm

deliciously beautiful picsss.

• Nike July 23, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Huh…ID Ogungbe wetin happen?

• UgoMaramma July 23, 2012 at 5:43 pm

whatever happened to wearing tees on jeans to stuff like this? Uh well *shrugs* what do I know?

• eva July 23, 2012 at 7:03 pm

i don’t know ohhhhh!!! Naija ppl she like 2 ova dress

• Myhairmybeauty.wordpress.com July 23, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Love Mochedda’s hair!

• NELLY July 23, 2012 at 5:52 pm

kudos to the sisters on braids…. the horse tails are just too much. 9ija we can over do our own sha.

• Chattyzee July 23, 2012 at 5:57 pm

This event screams one word = CLASS! I love it! Mo’cheddah be rocking it like no man’s business.. that girl sure is pretty (no homo)
    Temilade TT Dalk, I see you bro..
    In fact, save the woman with the side cut black dress with her bante showing, I have no complaints… very lovely event.

• esan July 23, 2012 at 6:02 pm

@ Dangote…

• Some hater July 23, 2012 at 6:04 pm

who is Sheyi Shey and why did she change outfits? :s

• Aku July 25, 2012 at 12:58 am

She is a singer…has a couple of good songs. But I’m also wondering why she changed outfits…not like it was her event..

• Madam the Madam July 23, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Munachi Abii – I’m not loving that dress at all.

I see Sasha was trying something different. Can’t say I love it, but it was different.

Who is Tracy Nwapa, and what is this camel toe about?

*Ignores Efe Tommy*

Mocheddah looks amazement.

Adaura Achumbe, long time girl! Looking good.

Linda Ikeji, Eku E.. looking good ladies.

Vonne Vixen will forever look off to me. She never gets it right.

I like Lilian Unachukwu’s look.

AY and his wife are cute.

Oh yeah, and the girlwith the black dress with side cut outs and chain on your waist, no ma’am.

All in all not a bad red carpet.

• Jfk July 23, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Thought it was just me that noticed the vonne ekewere alsways looks absurd,mo ‘chedda’s shoes are to die for. Wondering what happens to wearing jeans to causual events? AY and his wife killed it! Me loving their matching outfits.

• piecesly.co.nr July 23, 2012 at 9:14 pm

wao….i swore i was the only one…but her skin is GORG. its smooth and silky i give her thumbs up for that

• anonymous July 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm

okay, so i totally scrolled all the way down to catch a glimpse of the man of the hour, for whose sake Dangote made an akward and puzzling appearance(hausa peepz will get this), and i catch him in flip flops???…uhm…i’m kinda hoping that was a backstAGE photo.

• laide July 23, 2012 at 8:23 pm

thank u ooo… tot was the only one that noticed dat..the only explanantion is dat they stole his shoes.

• Elizabeth July 24, 2012 at 4:51 am

lool he looked more like the guy that should be selling pure water outside ,not the star of the night

• Idak July 23, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Naija women and bleaching abi na toning.
    God is watching all of you and skin cancer is a 1st cousin to the bitch called karma.
    Your can’t claim ignorance.

• Mum Enoch July 23, 2012 at 6:28 pm

When you are big, you are big mehn!

• Layo July 23, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Lol where did some people think they were going though? side eye at Muna. Can we just have a moment of silence for the lady in the the last “black out” picture? What.was.that?

Oh look Efe Tommy got a new belt.

• chets July 23, 2012 at 6:31 pm

BN thanks for the pics
    classy event,good one davido!
    mo’ you are rocking that hair….i’m loving it!!!

• abimbola July 23, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I’m loving AY and his wife’s combo…. Lovely couple

• missappleberry July 23, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Mocheddah I ♥ your hair! I cant find nothing wrong with Ebuka. He kills it everytime if nt wit his outfit, his smile is always on point! Hes sure a happy person. M rilly impressed with ds red carpet. So much class! But my worse will have 2 b sasha. Like wtf?! I.D ogungbe left his house still wearing his red pyjamas. Smh.

• Janded July 23, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Nice event over all but some of the fashion is just… people try too hard

• Remi July 23, 2012 at 6:54 pm

AY and wife, nice outfit.
    I.D Ogungbe should stop dressing like a self sponsored man now!
    Mo cheddah, u look fly girl!
    Toke Makinwa, diva representing always.
    Efe Tommy is at every event, na wah o! what does this guy do?
    Dt mgbeke aunty in black cut out dress, you must be on cheap drugs o

• Anon July 23, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Deborah Vanessa did it for me. Cute outfit, nice shoes.

• Tobechidaniel July 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Some of the outfits looked good, while the rest were fashion fails. My reviews coming up shortly @http://tobechidaniel.blogspot.com/

• CHI July 23, 2012 at 7:19 pm

desperados simply wanting to be seen on red carpet. Like really all these ppl went to launch of this young mans launch,. Really – al righty then.

• Renny Vonne July 23, 2012 at 7:27 pm

That black cut out dress is sad.

• iceking July 23, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Davido why do u have to dress like that,……..its not suiting at all……..Dj caise is now growing man boobs and big tommy,pls hit the gym bro.

• annie July 23, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Was muna the host of the event? cos dont get it not trying anything here but even when beyonce goes to jayz concerts she doesnt dress like his wife at all,she is regular babe( just usn her as an example)not talk of muna a fellow colleague in the industry :D i wonder wat davido sister wore.It’s an album launch how do u get ur freak on in that dress,am sorry it just screams trying too hard :)
    Funke akindele i get the look ur going for but u didnt get it at all,the clutch purse u have is for doese owambe women with their voil lace,the shoes a no no for ur casual outfit.I really luv ur out fit but wrong accessories.WHAT IS ID OGUNGBE WEARING I WANNA CRY!!! A COLOR BLOCK KARATE UNIFORM.The girl with d black cut out dress lord why did u use a rope tryn to form abs for ur tommy while the first girl under young hip and stylish tight body but i cnt with ur behind,where is her ass? When it comes to concerts am not all for all dese mini gown outfits.AY WIFE KILLED IT BEST DRESSED WISHE BN HAD SHOWED HER ALONE,NICE OUTFIT!! mocheddah and fade ogunro nice one suitable for a music launch also yvonne ekwere nice one,funke’s outfit was suitable till she destroyed her looks with the owanbe/mama esenpe clutch and dose shoes.

• MOI July 24, 2012 at 10:08 am

hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah@ what davido’s sister would wear. #DEAD#

• Anny July 23, 2012 at 7:36 pm

HEY! who is Ada Ogunkeye and what is she in?
    Perhaps, you just should have placed her under the ‘I represent Naija Category’
    I’ll be back!

• Cynthia July 23, 2012 at 7:43 pm

I love muna’s look! :D

• bibi July 23, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Banke meshida nice one just on point.I doubt if there is nay thin gin fuke akindele’s purse.I really dunno how muna must have felt in that place cos kai what were u thinking? it’s an album launch!!! Ay and wife too cute.

• bibi July 23, 2012 at 7:49 pm

ONE MORE THING DANGOTE U ARE A ROLE MODEL!!! LOL I KNW WAT AM SAYING O COS IF IT WAS OBASANJO THE MAN WOULD HAVE CARRIED AGBADA LIKE SUNNY ADE IS THE ONE SINGING OR TINUBU WITH HIS CUSTOMIZED FILA ABI NA JONATHAN WITH HIS BAYELSAN SWAGS.

• Yewizzy July 23, 2012 at 7:46 pm

I think Muna looks stunning :)

• alala July 23, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Cant even lie this red carpet gets 2 thumbs up! Seems peeps are taking tips and are getting better and better with their styling. Missed a few other fashionistas but absolutely loved mo cheddah. Looking really nice and well styled. Also liked muna. Tho dress seems a bit much but overall nice clean look. Fade, Eku, Ezinne, sheyi shey in white, and the chic with the half top with knee legth skirt looked fly..is Deborah her name? Great pictures overall

• annie July 23, 2012 at 7:58 pm

wat?! BN didnt post my comment :( it was constructive enuf na

• Iris July 23, 2012 at 8:01 pm

I love Mo’Cheddah! She’s so cute, you just want to carry her and put her in your pocket lol. And the hair is fantastic

• Thatgidigirl July 23, 2012 at 8:07 pm

All these weaves and black knees that they’re crossing kwanu! Looooove vixen’s look, thats how u shld look to a concert, Ezinne Chinkata copy that???

• ruby July 23, 2012 at 8:10 pm

d chic wit d black dress n a chain is shine bella of cool fm!! y y y y y y y y (chic u fall hand big time)haba!

• Style@Atl July 23, 2012 at 8:21 pm

So who’s this Davido that pulled all these crowd from diff works n age?

• adukeologe July 23, 2012 at 8:29 pm

ehm! some are nice while some tried to hard. for me simple is class.

• Bianca July 23, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I guess, when you are omo baba lowo, you pull crowd, even the richest man in Africa is there. I don’t know where to begin, I don’t like how Naija women do too much, the heavy hair is a BIG distraction from their beauty. Ebuka looks handsome in his traditional outfit. Linda ikeji looks pretty. Mo’Cheddah looks beautiful. Oh, and the celebrant himself, davido is just there. I hope he goes far not because of his dad but because of his talent, which I haven’t seen much of.

• Naveah July 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm

A nice cross section of people across the board and that’s all I’m going to say. The Davido whose party it is showed up in a jersey and slippers, wow! I guess when you are rich, you can’t be bothered to set the standard at your own party.

• Jolie- blue velvet marquee July 23, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Tracy ooooo! R they marking your breast for surgery? nawa for the giant X

• laide July 24, 2012 at 3:43 pm

lmaooo…dat was just too funny…hehe

• Baba Olowo July 23, 2012 at 9:00 pm

True dat!!!

• sanjay July 23, 2012 at 9:26 pm

EKU EDEWOR,SEYI SHEY, other ladies in Black save for yencah, Aliko all epitome of style. Simple and classy. DJ xclusive NICE. Kenny and family pls retire. who took all these pix by the way? I want to believe some paid u to have their pix taken wat a wash out. AY, orange belt and black shoe for a man? Yaw in Rags day out? Sasha definitely needs a massive Hit cos it is sure telling on her dress sense. People sing one song or crack one silly joke or appear on TV and suddenly tagged Celebrity shioor. We badly need a fashion school in naija and simple fashion Etiqutte epecially for Public events such as this. Absolutely disgusting stuff.

• Omoh July 23, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Lagos Na wa ooo
    o_O

• @ajiriavae July 23, 2012 at 9:42 pm

While I understand where Muna is going with the look, I don’t think the dress was intended for her figure nor was it the right ensemble for the event. Too much!!!
    Sasha made an effort, yes, but she’s still not quite there yet. I’ll give her a C for the effort. Get a stylist already. It would save you a lot of ish.
    Tracy Nwapa; hell no!!!!! Don’t do that to yourself, girlfriend.You are way too pretty.
    Efe Tommy just looks -. Ebuka would have been better off without the cap. Vixen, fab as always. I sorta like Stephanie Olize’s look.
    All the ‘chics’ wearing tops tucked into leggings. Seriously?!!! Only the girl in the first picture in the ‘Black out’ section seems to understand that what you want to be wearing are disco pants. On the whole too many misses and not enough hits.
    As for the ‘man’ of the hour. Did you REALLY need all those guys surrounding you? Seriously? And then the fip flops. I can’t even deal.

• KingsQueen July 23, 2012 at 10:17 pm

AY and Mabel are such a luvly couple, an absolute breath of fresh air :)… Mo’cheddah looking hella fresh, thats how starlets should dress and i love the playful outfit SashaP wore… all in all not bad!

• Bex July 23, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Desperately need Eku’s Valentino shoes. That babe always gets it right! Eku if you’re reading this please send them to me when your tired of wearing them…I’m a size 7. Thank you.
    Lol. http://www.bexluvs2dress.blogspot.com

• Christine July 23, 2012 at 10:54 pm

So when did an album launch become a friggin COSTUME PARTY. And the variety of strange outfits WASN’T THERE A DRESS CODE OR SUMN? An album launch should be chic/dressy casual….why did some people feel the need to become cinderella and whip out they ballgowns? Geez nigerians. And who is that strange lady with the cut out dress, did she not realize her large stomach wasnt flattering? Omg i’m done

• odut July 23, 2012 at 11:00 pm

one day our people will understand that less can be more..see d – in black trad beside the lady in the cut-out dress….gbamest!

• Ahmed July 23, 2012 at 11:05 pm

#teamEME i like how DJ Xclusive, Niyola & Shaydee look….simple and fab! great to see Flowssick & Dammy Krane out there too

• Toks July 23, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Muna looks stunning! Might have been too much for the event, but stunning nonetheless. Tracy does look like a wrestler!lol and there’s something funny going on with Banke’s hands. Love Mochedda’s shoes. Ezinne Chinkata absolutely killed it along with the lady further down in yellow pants (with a similar look)… I adore! I appreciate Seyi Shey’s hair as she is not drowning in a sea of obviously fake hair. AS FOR THE FEMALE IN THE CUT OUT BLACK DRESS, ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR THE TRAUMATIC SIGHT WE ALL HAVE TO ENDURE!!! The lady in the yellow dress and statement neck piece nailed it to the core! Love it!!!

• nma July 23, 2012 at 11:21 pm

i must confess I am not a fan of Davido I dont think his talented or rather he has not found the right producer to produce his songs apart from dami duro and carolina every other song is lacking in lyrical content and creativity. that said the ticket price was ridiculous no wonder its his fathers friends that who came in the most 1million naira for a table of 10 is a lot meanwhile to donate fro a cause like breast cancer foundation dey hard some people for this country any way the red carpet was wack you are going for a concert dress confortable enough to dance its not a fashion show and so that is why jeans is appropriete na wah for lagos girls what is it with this bleaching thing oh left right and center

• Gbemmy July 23, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Didn’t c baba Olowo ( Davido’s father) or family members …just asking .

• tee July 23, 2012 at 11:45 pm

i can slap funke with that her cheap looking bag abi na clutch!!!!! smh

• Temisan July 24, 2012 at 12:25 am

Ill have to start with Muna, inappropriate outfit for the event, come on, it was a concert, dress comfortably and have fun abeg, however, your make up was subtle unlike the loud ones that make you look old! You would have saved the dress for another event you know, ok moving on, Tracy kai! What were you thinking, Sasha, NO, I need something fresh from you,madam shine of cool fm, you are an embarrassment to the coolfm brand to even step out in such a hideous outfit, no class @ all, what’s that string hanging in a cut out dress, thank God for Kaylah who looked STUNNING and SMASHING in the black bandage dress, less is MORE… hot! Hot hot! , my boyfriend was just stretching neck and swallowing spit, @ least the cool fm bRand have some classy people too, shout out to Xclusive chai fine boy, Fade of beat fm, very nice, all the people messing up colour blocking , I see you I’d ogungbe, you should be flogged, some people who were nameless looked fab! EKu, nice,very nice, then all these so called STYLISTS were horribly dressed abeg! Yaw, mbanu pls, Yvonne, , your outfit was too busy, the shoes and the bracelets should be toned downabeg, the problem is people trying to outshine others, pls keep it simple like Fade and Kaylah, my best for the night!

• christy July 24, 2012 at 12:30 am

BN,for d guickie pix u gave us,Eku,Mocheddah,muna AY wife,d girl with d shortest white skirt ,if u have d right leg to pull it,y not?,hot kisses to u guys.95% look fab,to be honest

• Shade July 24, 2012 at 12:31 am

Does anyone grow hair in Lagos again or it’s all over to Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian, Asian hair alone? When will babes realize mini, shorts, skinny jeans and leggings is not for everyone? Na wa o! Funke Akindele always on point!

• ara1 July 24, 2012 at 12:38 am

davido is wearing SLIPPERS. Chei

• allsmiles July 25, 2012 at 8:22 am

i actually love the way he looks…way better than the rest of ‘em all…

• ade July 24, 2012 at 2:41 am

l like banke meshida, looks cool

• S July 24, 2012 at 3:39 am

Lawd Hammercy!-Please Use A Mirror Before You Depart Your Abode… Naija PPle Sha Always Tryin to Be other PPle!
    All the Folks dat Didnt try too Hard look Fab- The Rest ***Rolling On The ground Laffing and Pointing***

• NikkyJay July 24, 2012 at 4:01 am

Lilian Nnachukwu, nothing do you. Really feeling the amber rose look.

Muna, Lovely dress. But too much for the occassion.

I.D ogunbe’s blazer is a NO NO.

Adaure looking good.

Mo’Cheddah looks very HAWT! Styling is on POINT!

• jane July 24, 2012 at 4:54 am

Tracy Nwapa is a beautiful chick but there is nothing classy about going around with a top that marks both your boobies with X’s….fashion faux pas hun.

• UsaveOne July 24, 2012 at 7:36 am
  • kayrules July 24, 2012 at 8:24 am

#teamDangote. i sight u sir. Shey u wunt come to my own event too like dis ooooooo.

• florence July 24, 2012 at 8:25 am

ay n wifey, stole d show, ur outfit, SPLENDID.

• ij July 24, 2012 at 8:33 am

I.D Ogunbe , obele ajuju, what was that side buckle blazer and sunshine trouser about ?

• U July 24, 2012 at 8:36 am

Nigerians are SUCH fashionistas! I love it , I love it, I love it… :-) And “Munachi Abii” was a perfect first photo. She’s lovely. Reminds me of Sade

• sandra July 24, 2012 at 8:38 am

sasha wats dat na? didnt no kaylah looks so old, toke dis ur legs eh na wa. matse pls make an effort abeg but u don old o, ID was going for a costume party don’t blame him. the girl with the black cut out dress u need exercise babe. i see my 2 boyfrds here looking all good. i didn’t see the baba olowo o.

• onyi July 24, 2012 at 8:55 am

There is something about Efe Tommy dt makes me wanna claw his eyes out! its either his annoying hairstyle or his immature dress sense, lubbish!(*in thick ibo accent*,), i looooooove Ay/mabel makun’s combination, u guy’s rock!, the lady in black cut out dress, on behalf of fashion police, am giving u 6yrs of solitary confinement in kirikri, dt is for almost giving me a heart attack![*siren of black maria sounds from afar*]

• Izzi July 24, 2012 at 8:57 am

Me just love AY and his wife jare………..very lovely, simple and classy look. Doesnt look like they were trying to hard.

• George July 24, 2012 at 9:07 am

Lilian Uachukwu looks fab i love her P, Linda ikeji too, i like vixens body the girl gather, this tracy girl fine but wetin be the x mark for your breast the breast no big reach abi u no get mama 4 house…abeg no do am again…the brazillian, peru, indonesian, russian……..the list goes on i be like say i go do hair bizness oh money dey plenty….but most of the girls look good sha!

• Tayo July 24, 2012 at 9:16 am

AY and his wife best dressed, i love mochedah shoes and hair, funke akindele oloyede i lof ur dressings lol,Ebuka nice ankara, linda ikeji classy look, kayla, fade ogunro etc u guys and babes are lookin great and lovely…but wat is Davido wearing na

• Couture By Makioba July 24, 2012 at 9:22 am

i can see some MAULAG A.K.A Abiola Babes :)

• stephanie Oduenyi July 24, 2012 at 9:23 am

lovely!!!!

• Princess of Zion July 24, 2012 at 9:31 am
  • Doyeen E July 24, 2012 at 9:37 am

lilian Unachukwu- impersonation of amber rose, ID Ogunbe- bleh, r u a student of d shaolin temple?, Fade Ogunro- lovely,simple and very appropriate, M0’Cheddah-nice, Sasha- u r kinda excused cos u r hiphop. And for those of u dat went ova board- no comment and for d rest who rocked it nicely- kip it up

• popo July 24, 2012 at 9:53 am

nice event…. but awon aunties MUST YOU CROSS UR LEGS i see some guys doing it

• Theodora July 24, 2012 at 9:56 am

Ay and his wife always know how to look awesome for an event, ID Ogunbe i really dont understand whats going on in your closet, and loving linda ikeji’s outfit…

• Nnenne July 24, 2012 at 10:15 am

loving Ay and Mabel’s outfit.Linda Ikeji, Eku Edewor. Adure Achumba,Mo Chedda all look fab. seriously! I.D Ogunbe

• Eme July 24, 2012 at 10:41 am

Just have one thing to say. That babe in the black dress with beads on her waist, I weep for you.

• ipublicizenaija July 24, 2012 at 10:42 am

OMG! What is wrong with the Ogungbe’s? Stay at home!!!

• DeMorrieaux July 24, 2012 at 10:44 am

Some of the outfits tho.. orisirisi fashunzzzzzzz!

• Seun July 24, 2012 at 10:45 am

Banke Meshida looks really good and d black pants gave her a fantastic slimming effect.

Ay and Wife – WOW! you get it right everytime. dats what am talking ’bout!!! Thumbs up

Pls am tired of Vixen’s off-point looks. Can someone pls dash her a stylist?

Personally, i aint feeling this Linda Ikeji babe on all levels abeg

• Jiggly Caliente July 24, 2012 at 10:51 am

well, the whole event looks like what you get when peter pan is in action! some where good, some, not the best. In their various heads “they have shut down the building” hopefully album sales matches the turn out at the event.

• buki July 24, 2012 at 10:56 am

pls and pls what up with id ogungbe? haba?!

• mercy July 24, 2012 at 11:01 am

The women dressings want to blind my eyes……………………..na waa ooooo.

• Nomsy July 24, 2012 at 11:10 am

Ezinne you are supposed to be a Fashion Stylist…warrahell are you wearing?!!!! Muna u look nice but dressed inappropriately for the occasion; its an album launch not a Music Award. Tracy Nwapa thank you very much! Now i know where to locate your nipples :p Freeze bro it was not a business meeting…come on loosen up! Kenny and ID Ogungbe; bad dress sense seem to run in the family. Ok bye!

• ME July 24, 2012 at 11:13 am

Aliko Dangote in Davido,s Album launch>>>? Thats Huge. I just saw Linda Ikeji for the first time; she looks nice.

• Ada-igbo July 24, 2012 at 11:18 am

*pictures loading*
    *scrolls down to comments; 119 !!!*
    *gleefully reclines seat*
    Popcorn = Nopes, you want me to choke while laughing ni?
    *page done loading*
    *scrolls back to the top*

• owolabz July 24, 2012 at 11:33 am

MO CHEDDAH………..100%
    ID OGUNGBE………..loooooool
    EBUKA/DJ XCLUSIVE……….. CUTE
    FLOWSICK/DAMMY KRANE………. SHARP
    AY COMEDIAN….Orange belt, like seriously?
    ALIKO DANGOTE……… ;)
    LINDA IKEJI…… I SEE YOU
    Lilian Unachukwu…….Amber Rose of Nigeria

• feyi A July 24, 2012 at 11:36 am

julius agwu respect yourself.

• yemisi July 24, 2012 at 11:51 am

Ok so, Muna looks good! Compared to her last public appearance…. She looks 10years younger. In general too many girls with fake looking hair!!!!!Brazilian hair, short/tight dresses, red lips that’s all I see, people’s new recipe for “beauty”…. So genaric, so fake! The woman in the cut out black dress…. What. a. shame! And people actually watched you as you left your house. All in all, too many fake looking girls.

• OnyxHair July 24, 2012 at 11:59 am

BEST DRESSED GOES TO…………**DRUM ROLLING**……………. MUNACHI ABI AND LILIAN UNACHUKWU

• Iphie July 24, 2012 at 11:59 am

Bellanaija comments wont choke me! Oh my!

• TruthTeller July 24, 2012 at 12:13 pm
  • alexie July 24, 2012 at 12:18 pm

ROTFLMAO at pples comment, simply hilarious,buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Enyinna July 24, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Seems Davido escaped to the show…chai!!!!!!!!

• uc July 24, 2012 at 12:44 pm

wow its easy 4 me to keep up with d kadashians dan keep up with the Nigeria fashion scene jesus the are so hot creative and blew me off my chair……………….ok back to work

• Tobi July 24, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Toke looks fantastic, i love her style
    Georgie or is it Eku…Please eat, food is ur friend. Ur arms are not nice at all, y r u looking washed up
    DJ Caise Orobo-toh bad in the building, kindly give Eku small food
    Bimbo O my God, it is unfair to have kids and still be looking as fab as u r
    Lilian i like ur style, u r the only one who rocks this look perfectly…all u copycats not everyone is LILIAN
    Finally Tracy…noisemaker…u r an ok girl…and by ok i mean ur looks, i say okay looking cos God knows how u will look if u were stripped to ur natural looks…we can turn off the lights when you ever decide to do that
    Tracy are you color blocking ur hair….lol…madness…
    Which kin outfit r u wearing..stop going out just stay in ur fathers house..u look a mess all the time and u still wont let us hear word…na real wa…excuse me have u noticed your camel toe..ok o..shioo
    Next ada ogunkeye as in relax ur hair tho, and stop being tacky…Tacky is not a natural look nor is it stylish..just rough.
    Back to tracy stop dressing the way u do..its HORRIBLE…pls ehn biko sister just stay at home

• lily July 24, 2012 at 1:24 pm

toke makinwa i just love ure look, muna as well, ays wife and the amber rose looking babe, who is this tracy girl ure crotch dey show and she actually looks like a wrestler…dont ever wear this..linda ikeji u look like a used wrapper and naeto cs wife i just love that girl so beautiful and always smiling God bless ure union.

• halima July 24, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I really liked Fade, Banke Meshida, AY’s wife, Kayla(nice make -up and wow!! that babe has a hot body o!,) NO HOMO Pls oooo, Ebuka without the cap, some nameless people also looked really nice, don’t like tokes legs, maybe its the picture, Eku, very cute, lilian na wa o, what’s the plan? Anyway people tried, I don’t have the energy for the bad and ugly, my comment will make no impact, before I leave what the HELL was the babe in the black dress open at the waist thinking???????

• PD July 24, 2012 at 1:34 pm

comments………………na dye……………lolololololololol

• lilz July 24, 2012 at 1:45 pm

ufuoma koloko and seyi shey had the same shoes on…. could that be the reason why seyi shey changed her entire outfit????? hmmmm

• lilz July 24, 2012 at 1:51 pm

this Annie is a clown….lllllmmmmaaaaaaoooooo @ ur comments

• mnc_critic July 24, 2012 at 2:04 pm

i came to see kayla’s butt but no u guy’s didnt capture it. i could see it 4rm my sit wen she co-hosted.

• Chattyzee July 24, 2012 at 2:16 pm

LKT looks like that guy from the band..emmmm “Outcast?”

• deedee July 24, 2012 at 2:38 pm

i was sad today until i logged on to BN and read this hilarious comments u guz rock……………i was feeling left out on the gist until i saw what everyone was talking about, the lady in the cut out dress black out…i am speechless

• bashira July 24, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I have just 2 things to say;BABA ID Ogungbe, rotfl. The girl wif the cut-out black dress,* embarrassed and crying for you*,smh.

• omoibo July 24, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I honestly don’t even know where to start from or finish. All I can say is 9ja peeps need to take classes on how to dress appropriate for different events. There were several nicely dressed folks but the majority of them were way off point…IMO less is more and this is something my naija folks don’t believe in

• orma ozmel July 24, 2012 at 3:56 pm

rotflmao @ iD ogungbe nd d black sheep of cool fm (d lady in d black cutout dress).cant stop laffin,d comments hav made my week

• BABA T aka The ORIGINATOR!!! July 24, 2012 at 4:24 pm

When the #1 Dan Dada shows up at your event, you know that you have connections… All hail the king of cement, flour & sugar.

• Sylvia July 24, 2012 at 4:30 pm

And the person they gathered for; Davido now dressed like one Driver, even wear bathroom slippers. SMH

• Omo July 24, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Whew..Naija!! I held my till i got to see the lovely couple..Naeto and Nicole #smiles

• clairebaby July 24, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Muna may have dressed inappropriately, but she looks stunning!
    Mochedda- best outfit hands down
    Lilian- loving the look
    Ebuka- different but nice
    Linda ikeji- simple n nice as always
    AY n Mabel- representing as usual

Drum rolls……

Naeto and Nicole- cutest couple ever, I’d have liked to see her outfit though!!!

• Ama July 24, 2012 at 5:18 pm

is that Dbanj behind Naeto C and Nicoles picture

• ola July 24, 2012 at 6:41 pm

My naija pple won’t kill me oh LMAO. You go fear fashion !
    Some pple are looking lovely and some just look hideous !

• mimi July 24, 2012 at 7:26 pm

abeg na aliko dangote davido papa john dumelo and davido dress pass abge..d odas na just manage inappropriate for the occassion..isnt it 2 hot in naija for some of dis outfits na waoooo..ladies loose da heels sometimes, bb porche if u no dey here i 4 hand in my resignation letter tomorrow u look nice duo ..loose da jacket…ay and wife on point

• Tohbad! July 24, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Sasha= juvenile delinquent(why dress like you’re 12?)
    Muna and sheyi shey’s hair along with a couple of others= breath of fresh hair!
    The one in the cut out dress *Jesus wept*
    Amber rose wannabe= Fail!
    None of the guys really stood out.
    97percent of the girls look like the thread/ glue and red lipstick that holds their hair, lashes, and outfit together are about to fail them
    Ladies, SIMPLICITY (properly packaged from head to toe) IS very effective compared to this disatserous/uncomfortable formular of fakeness above..
    And Eku such a pretty gal…. PLEASE EAT.

• bbfashionisata July 24, 2012 at 8:07 pm

I think dat babe in the black cutout dress is an ex fela dancer,hence d shrine in her name,hia ada iknw d look u were goin 4 bt #fail,tracy major carmel toe sista,sasha I tot u whr into fashion watz all dis,sha betta dat all d black nonsense u wear! Dbanj is jst fresh,luv mocheedah #enoughsaid

• owolabz July 24, 2012 at 8:29 pm

dbanj………..looking sharp #OYATO

• Jtown repping July 24, 2012 at 9:15 pm

DJ XCLUSIVE CAN AND WILL GET IT.. shit.. too darn sexy, swag on a hundred thousand!!

• Jtown repping July 24, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Ebuka is cute but too full of himself *rolls eyes*

• TobiCalls July 24, 2012 at 9:34 pm

DJ XCLUSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LOVE STRUCK* … I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! YOUR JUST TOO HOT!!!!

• Tolu July 24, 2012 at 9:38 pm

I need to hook up with DJ XCLUSIVE ….dayumnnnnnnnnn your so fresh!

• lamide July 24, 2012 at 9:55 pm

hahahahaha…. very funny comments. Hmnn….Dangote :-)

• @ajiriavae July 24, 2012 at 10:17 pm

LTK. Seriously? Really? Susan Peters. Loving it. Millen. Yes. Femi Atilade. Almost there.
    I’ve been staring at the Ay and Mabel picture for hours, trying to see what everybody is on about. If it had been a child’s birthday party or something, then they got it right. But it wasn’t. It was a freegin Red Carpet. I’m sorry but they were too casual which to me is almost as bad as too much. We want simple but we also want Wow.

• wag July 24, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Dbanj looks like the one launching an album & Davido looks like his able driver…

• Gabby July 25, 2012 at 12:17 am

@DAPPERS…. Theo really looks cute in those blue shoes. when are you back to New york honey? wish i was there to see Davido live…

• Kaj July 25, 2012 at 12:29 am

Davido’s dad beside Dele Momodu

• Amber July 25, 2012 at 2:14 am

Hair,skimpy skirts and dresses and multicolored legs are the ‘in’ thing in naija….o dear!

• CEO July 25, 2012 at 2:42 am

Tracy…crotch area not working.
    DJ Caise, A cup bra???
    ID OGungbe…just what the hell?
    Lady with the black cut out dress and beads….i bet u thought u was fly, huh

Guys lose the peace signs….ladies chill out on the fake hair and pouting. The combo is jst hideous

• DaisyDarlyn July 25, 2012 at 4:34 am

..M sooooooooo luvin Ay & his wife
    Hpe Naeto C realizes where his hand is at??..lol..**cute couple**
    Few looked nyc..
    As 4 d odaz too numerous 2 mention, i think d whole “wanna-be-a-fashionista” tin is way overboard!!!!
    Foreign hair,pouts,legs crossed,colour blocks…ANYTHING NIGERIANS COPY THEY ALWAYS OVERDO IT!!!..I bet Dangote’s shirt can buy 5 pple’s outfit.. :)

• DaisyDarlyn July 25, 2012 at 4:49 am

….another look at the “glam”..
    Juliet Ibrahim..seriously?…r we jokin here?..
    Ebuka…m sure u r in d wrong event,y nt take a cab and drive till u find any “owambe” gathering..lol..
    All these pple dressed themselves,ryt?
    Bella Naija..what is ur definition of a celebrity?..
    After humiliating themselves, d Davido guy shows up with Adidas tracksuit and flip-flops like he is strolling to buy bread(agege 4 dat mata)…OMO BABA OLOWO,where d baba,na?…abi did Dangote adopt u?

• Ib July 25, 2012 at 5:52 am

…and the Best Dressed…male,female, hermaphrodite,goes to…#drumroll# DBANJ!!Pure GQness.No competition.
    Davido…hmmm,somebody needs to whack that boy upside the head.Slippers??Ill say a prayer for u.

• L.A Chick July 25, 2012 at 6:04 am

Some people look nice when some other people forgot that hot can be associated with mess as in “hot mess” SMH

• Miranda July 25, 2012 at 6:07 am

Love Munachi’s dress …& D’banj’s jacket sure got a goin’on!

• of course July 25, 2012 at 8:36 am

lol@are they marking your breast for surgery!!! i am dead with laughter ooo!! rolling on the floor!hahahahaha!

• lilz July 25, 2012 at 10:22 am

you want to see Naeto c’s wife’s dress????? she’s behind d’banj…nice dress but inappropriate for the event

• Anonymousone July 25, 2012 at 10:28 am

*clears throat* I thought this was a concert??? Y is muna wearing a ball room gown?, why is Lilian looking like a wrestler. Nigerians have taken this fashion too far.
    Anyhu Sasha did it for me, the rest ……error!

• Rumin8 July 25, 2012 at 2:25 pm

I find the lady with black cut out dress (should this phrase be added to the dictionary now) utterly sexy. To have the confidence to pull that off, knowing she’s got that body under that gown takes guts. So please, do her a favour and quit the thrashing. If you had better clothes for the event, you could just have gone yourselves, not sit in front of your laptops hating a lady TRYING to look good.

• noonth3er July 25, 2012 at 8:56 pm

whether over dressed o or inapporiate o, we all have to admit muna is stunning and by far my best dressed of the night! i’m loving it!

• Cee July 25, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Big ups to Mo’Cheddah love the outfit. Hair on point. That is what you call classy but not over the top. As for the lady in the black cut out dress BET WHY? Davido I get that you are tryna rock the causal look but slippers really? You for wear pjs complete the look na.

• Betty July 26, 2012 at 1:01 am

its not everyone who comments here that knows fashion

• Betty July 26, 2012 at 2:57 am

who is this @AJIRIAVAE and his comments here? how could you say don’t see what everyone is on about AY and his wife Mabel? and who told you what they have on is too casual for a red carpet? apart from the fact that they have an outstanding and well blended combination on Davido’s red carpet, Mabel is wearing the limited edition Guiseppe Zanotti designer shoes. my friend ZOOM in. is that what you describe as too casual? visit GZ website when you find out the price and the calibre of people wearing it you will correct yourself.

• nursecan September 28, 2012 at 9:26 am

na lie, who dash am giusseppe zannoti, na china replica.and if, so what.it does not matter what designer wearing ,let her wear it appropriately. This is wear naija pple miss it.look at american celebs, they never over do it.

• Aduke.L July 26, 2012 at 5:38 am

LMAO @ some of these comments o! Chai!…LOL

1.Tracy Nwapa: NO! NO! NO!…WTH is that?!? Lol
    2.Mo’Cheddah: U look soooo correct n on point!! TRES CHIC n very appropriate for the event!
    3.Toke Makinwa: Simply stunning!! iLuv!
    4.I.D. Ogungbe: O_O are u like for real for real???Like seriously?? LMAO…Smh
    5.D’banj: Just sooo sharp n hella sexceee! Luv luv luv!
    6.Latasha Nwugbe: U look beautifu,luv ur dressl but that UGLY pout mehnnnnn!!! Stop it already na!!!
    7.Susan Peters: Luv ur look! Real niceeee!
    8.AY n wife Mabel: She looks Beautifu n Chic!! That orange belt is sooo off! Not digging it.
    9.Seyi Shey’s red lace dress is beautiful!
    10.Millen Magese: Super beautiful!! Luvvv!
    11.Lady in the black cut-out dress: But why tho??? Why wud u do that to urself?!? U no try at all at all sha!…Like wow! O_O Very very tacky n tastless mehn.

In all majority looked good n appropriate tho, the ladies mostly. A lot of the nameless people looked fab n on point!….My favourite n best look here is the girl in the Yellow dress with that extremely beautiful statement necklace!!! OMG drools!!! Lol…U’r such a classy lady with great taste!!!——————->http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/07/23/bn-red-carpet-fab-davidos-omo-baba-olowo-the-genesis-album-launch/bn-red-carpet-fab-yhs/

• nafuna felistas July 27, 2012 at 1:08 pm

wat can i say about nigerians……….u guys r classy, sophisticatedb and hot just………many nailed the red carpet tho i dont knw most of the stars. wish u guys cud give us the ugandans some tips cz we r badly off in dat area……..

• name July 30, 2012 at 8:22 am

plsssssss if you dont know or you are unsure of what to wear…….STAY HOME!!!!!

• tosin o August 1, 2012 at 10:12 am

naija sha……some of una don they craze oh….hmmm color rioting…abi blocking…God dey sha!

• ayetoro kan August 22, 2012 at 9:17 am

i think most people nailed it and some just went over the top silly! id ogungbe,OMG,is that some sack from grand-pas basement?please take toss nd burn that jester piece u have on! eku edewor just injects efforless attitude to style! simples the new sophisticated! the best iv seen mo cheddah look,young fresh hip and crisp

• lalaroses September 21, 2012 at 3:12 am

fashion parade …except for the celebrant himself na wa o

• Gbemmy September 23, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Loll too many short skirts/shorts/dress oginii patari al ds nonsense??

• nursecan September 28, 2012 at 9:23 am

all you ladies had it well put together except for the ones that had shorts on.pls naija ladies for descency sake stop wearing shorts to event, short is casual clothing .

• George igberaese October 5, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Well so far so good the out look of the ladies are really impressive and hot,for the guys u no,naija usual guys out fit,filled with so much swag