Don Jazzy, Ebube Nwagbo, Dj Jimmy Jatt, Susan Peters, Uti Nwachukwu & Desmond Elliot strike a pose for Yomi Casuals’ 2013 Collection
Posted on Friday, March 1st, 2013 at 10:57 AM
By Jennifer Obiuwevbi
He has dressed some of the best in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry. Celebrities; Don Jazzy, Iyanya, Desmond Elliot, Zack Orji, Uti Nwachukwu, Okay Bakassi, Dj Jimmy Jatt, Susan Peters, Ebube Nwagbo, Chinedu Ikedieze, Elenu and Efe Tommy looked fabulous for Yomi Casuals’ 2013 collection. The brand is the creation of Dynamix All Youth Awards Designer of the Year 2012, Olorunyomi Omoniyi Makun.
His designs are known for their smooth patterns, artistic embroidery and mature elegant finishing.
Check out all the hot shots.
Tags: AY, chinedu ikedieze, desmond elliot, Don Jazzy, ebube nwagbo, Efe Tommy, Elenu, Iyanya, Okay Bakassi, Olorunyomi Omoniyi Makun, Susan Peters, uti nwachukwu, Yomi Casuals, Zack Orji
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- Ebube Nwagbo, Gideon Okeke, AY, Efe Tommy, Uti Nwachukwu & Gbenro Ajibade at the Launch of Yomi Casual’s Store in Lagos – Photos
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- 2012 Best of Nollywood Awards – Desmond Elliot, Halima Abubakar, Uti Nwachukwu, Uru Eke, Susan Peters, AY, Beverly Naya, Kenneth Okolie & More Stars – All the Photos
- BN Exclusive: Kefee, Helen Paul, Nkiru Sylvanus, AY, Susan Peters, Tiwa Savage, Alex Ekubo, D’ Prince join Uti Nwachukwu as he celebrates his 30th with 67 Widows – Photos from the Event & After Party in Lagos
- BN Bytes: Desmond Elliot, Uti Nwachukwu, Susan Peters, D’Prince & Alex Ekubo Model for Yomi Casual’s 2012 Collection
- Specially for Valentine’s Day 2013! Nigerian Design Label Trish O. Couture presents “Rouge Romance”
- **MUST SEE**BN Red Carpet Fab: The 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards
- Nollywood & Mr. President! Goodluck Jonathan Pledges N3 Billion Grant to the Nigerian Movie Industry at Presidential Dinner to Celebrate Nollywood at 20