Olamide - Baddest Guy ever Liveth - October 2013 - BellaNaija

Olamide‘s had quite a big year this 2013. He’s sold out shows, toured a bit around the world and has managed to consistently have hit after hit after hit on constant rotation.

He’s about to blow our minds again as he has finally announced the release date for his highly anticipated forthcoming album, “Baddest Guy Ever Liveth”. Slated to drop on 7th November, 2013, the “Yemi My Lover” rapper unveils his Caesar-inspired album art.

What do you think?

Share your thoughts.

34 Comments on Nigerian Rap star Olamide Unveils Album Art for His Forthcoming Album, “Baddest Guy Ever Liveth”
  • k October 17, 2013 at 10:17 am

Cool but he shoulda done a composite or worked with an actual set. Too plain for the concept.

• Janet October 17, 2013 at 10:18 am

Olamide needs to chill…this is looking like blasphemy. If kanye was to post something like this everyone would start shouting, so me too ill shout for olamide. This album cover is trash.

• Ade October 17, 2013 at 10:56 am

Why does this look like blasphemy?

• Janet October 17, 2013 at 11:04 am

You can’t see the resemblance to portraits of Jesus?

• Marc Francis of Chelsea October 17, 2013 at 3:16 pm

On the contrary, he looks like a Roman emperor, not Jesus. Ignorance is not chic.

• Plato October 18, 2013 at 10:04 am

@JANET, honestly, you are ignorant. Education is not just a degree, it’s knowledge of mundane things. Ur mind went to Jesus because that’s probably d only historical figure from the Middle East/Europe you know. lol

• Jo! October 17, 2013 at 11:05 am

Oh come on! Where’s the blasphemy, do you see a cross behind him? Or he has told you he’s portraying Christ, abi what exactly in this pix is blasphemous?
      abeg take a chill pill, abi didn’t you read that it’s “ceaser-inspired”, you should read more o, ignorance like this is just wrong

• Ade October 17, 2013 at 11:24 am

I think it is supposed to be Ceasar. It says that in the article. Don’t know that Jesus dressed as the Romans. Although Jesus did cross my mind a little

• Janet October 17, 2013 at 11:28 am

Keep quiet over there! Aproko! Ekpa! If it was an American that had this pic people would be shouting blasphemy. Because it’s olamide nobody wants to tell the truth.

I am educated don’t tell me I’m ignorant.

• Janet October 17, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Ade, your response is the only calm and level headed one.
        Yes perhaps I overreacted a little claiming the photo to be
        blasphemous but as you said Jesus does cross the mind at some point
        when seeing this pic…anyway let’s hope the album is good because
        I am an olamide fan

• MImi October 17, 2013 at 11:39 am

You do know that the Romans and The Greeks dressed like this before the time of Jesus. Nigerians and attaching religion to everything. It has removed their ability to educate their ignorant minds. A stadium full of seats please. You can pray for him at your next Church convention.

• Janet October 17, 2013 at 11:59 am

Who asked you!! Esiwaghra!!! Before you start coming here
        to defend him tooth and nail ask if he would do the same for you if
        you were being slandered. Aze! Igberadja! It’s not a matter of
        attaching religion to things this is pointing the obvious truth of
        something that is clear to see. Aside from the fact the picture
        says something the phrase alone “baddest that ever liveth” is
        that’s itself not a connotation to the fact he believes that he is
        better than anyone to ever live…including Christ I assume? Please
        analyse the whole situation properly before you hail abuse at me. I
        am making a valid opinion. We don’t have to agree but you could at
        least show respect by accepting that we differ in opinion.

• MImi October 17, 2013 at 12:13 pm

See who is talking about showing someone respect. Those
        words you just typed in your language must be respectful. Religious
        hypocrite. Go read your Bible dear and calm yourself down. I
        suggest Baptism on Sunday. Some christians and hypocrisy. Stop
        fighting the battle for Jesus, He does not need you to. He won’t
        hand you a medal either because you just displayed un Christian
        attitude by being disrespectful to me. Oh I forgot, your Pastor did
        not teach you that.

• MImi October 17, 2013 at 12:08 pm

If it was an American, only religious nut jobs like you
      will be shouting blasphemy. Don’t group all of us under
      People.

• Janet October 17, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Just hush up there! Coming to fight people on BN for one small pop boy that doesn’t even know you exist! Who told you the words are disrespectful? Before you start throwing accusations do research. Nonsense! Religious nutjob indeed throw all the names you like at me, who told you that I even have a pastor, not every Christian is confined to the Pentecostal denomination! Worlds smartest! Abeg carry go. I recall the phrase “never argue with a fool because from a far people will not know who the fool is”. This conversation ends here.

• Kike October 17, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Did you just write I am educated don’t tell me I am ignorant. Lmao. Olodo like you. Religious ninja. @Mimi has schooled you very well. I hope you have gone to get laid now

• Miss_Flygerian October 17, 2013 at 5:01 pm

LMAOOO!!!! religious ninja? I don die :D :D :D

• Okechukwu Ofili October 17, 2013 at 10:19 am

Love it already!

• me2 October 17, 2013 at 10:38 am

TOO MUCH EDITING… DOESN’T EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM ANYMORE…

• Gistyinka Blog October 17, 2013 at 11:03 am

Can’t wait to get copy of your new album Olamide. gistyinka.net

• BubblyBliss October 17, 2013 at 11:29 am

Photoshop is meant to enhance not fade the human out of existence

• MImi October 17, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Janet you sound like a really sad, angry person. Perhaps
    you haven’t gotten laid in a while. I recommend it. Calm yourself
    down and look at yourself. Who is being aggressive and fighting
    people here. I await your response. Your body is itching you to
    respond. You mentioned respect before, now you are using words like
    fool. How much does your hypocrisy stink right now. Agbero

• Bummite October 17, 2013 at 1:16 pm

I think you should chill Mimi or is Olamide your 1st cousin? Lol.

• Brown sugar October 17, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Janet needs to chill, not Mimi. While reading Janet’s comments, I envisioned her shouting.

• ayomide October 17, 2013 at 2:01 pm

wel nt bad but dat 2 far we can wat agin

• CarliforniaBawlar October 17, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Since when did Jesus dress like a Roman or Greek…..awon eyan she ya olodo bai naa?? so unashamedly ignorant….

• Brian October 17, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Janet perhaps you overreacted. Perhaps? You need a cup of cold holy water. Someone calling someone else a fool. How foolish do you sound right now. Educated illiterate. Google is your friend.

• Okoro Mafia October 17, 2013 at 4:58 pm

The fact that someone saw this pic and the first thing that sparked off her head was “blasphemy” just goes to show how loooong gone some people’s brains are. LMAO!!!
    Let’s even assume this reminded u of Jesus in any way… ermmm, ma’am, did it not also occur to u that this would have been the standard fashion for ALL who existed in that era??
    U by ur pius self have blasphemed. U need to find John to wash u thoroughly.

• Olori Tari October 17, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Lovessss it. #WeWaiting

• KOOL OLA October 17, 2013 at 7:05 pm

U GUYS CRACK ME UP WITH UR ARGUMENTS. MIMI AND JANET……MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY OOOOOO.

• Ola Brown October 17, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Nice concept……photoshop overdoes!!!!!

• Lov October 19, 2013 at 10:01 am

Baddest concept ever liveth,love d album already.