Due to higher than expected demand, the event as been moved to Piccolo Mondo at 19B Idejo Street Victoria Island on 5 December 2009. The event will introduce for the first time ever to Nigeria beautiful brands such as Deborah Lippmann Nail Collection used by stars like Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyonce and Mary J Blige to Jane Carter Haircare solutions used by Alicia Keys and Oprah to get beautiful luscious bouncy hair. Everything from cutting edge brands that leave your skin looking and feeling lovely and soft to touch, to hair products and extensions that give you the perfect finishing touch!
Blush exclusive products list
* Moroccanoil (Argan oil) – The ‘magic oil’ that gives touch fabulous hair from Morocco.
* Jane Carter Solutions – nourishes and gives beautiful shine.
* nuNAAT Brazilian Hair range – gives you luscious Brazilian hair without extensions
* Tigi – unique hair for any mood or personality.
* Blush Remy hair – 100% Remy hair from South America, India and Malaysia – guaranteed up to 18 months.
* Denman Brushes – Keep you hair looking as beautiful and as fabulous as you feel.
* Sensual Collection by Mink Hair- 100% luxury Human Hair from USA.
* Aromatherapy Associates – Make your daily skincare routine luxurious, sensuous and relaxing/
* Bubalina Spa Products – A delicious assault on your senses – see, smell and feel beautiful.
* Philosophy – helping you feel alive and at your best always.
* Butter by Keba – a fragrant experience designed just for you.
* Blush Beauty Cosmetics – find your inner glow with Blush Beauty.
* Deborah Lippmann Nail Collection – Lippmann Collection: Looking for chic, beautiful nails look no further than Deborah Lippmann, the celebrity manicurist and nail expert extraordinaire. Celebrity clients include Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Sarah-Jessica Parker, Mary J Blige and even George Clooney.
* Naked cosmetics – 100% mineral, 100% pure intense eye colour.
Commenting on bringing the brands to Nigeria, Pero Fadina, Chief Executive of Blush, said:
“Every woman is looking for that one thing which is a true reflection of how she feels inside. The brands we are launching in Nigeria whisper the secrets of how to get that inner glow on the outside for you and everyone else to see. In particular, we have focused on getting brands that will work well in the fabulous Nigerian weather.
“Blush is all about beauty and hair products that are not just names but give you fabulous bouncy hair whether it is natural or not; helping you feel confident to walk out the door with or without make-up. Basically it is about products that have been tested and found to work very well. Blush is so happy to be bringing these secrets to the shores of Nigeria.”
Blush has traveled the world sourcing and carefully selecting beauty gems that enhance, not cover up natural beauty. Come and experience these fabulous products at our ‘Dare to blush’ pop-up beauty boutique at Piccolo Mondo, Victoria Island, Lagos on Sat 5 Dec 2009! Visit our fabulous event with amazing lotions, potions and treatments, and real Remy hair and come explore how they can help you look awesome. Gorgeous samples to treat and pamper yourself await you. Exclusive products used by Oprah, Sarah Jessica Parker, Alicia Keys and Mary J Blige and other celebrities will be available for the first time ever in Nigeria. Guests will also get a sneak preview of Blush’s own luxurious cosmetics label. Free makeovers, hair consultations and trials will be offered so you can look amazing for your night out afterwards.
Come and enjoy an experience like no other and become the most fabulous you can be. For entry to our invitation only event, please email: [email protected]
Look out in the press for our store and salon in Lagos opening early 2010.
For further enquires please contact Yole Jones – PR Director, Blush Nigeria at [email protected] .