Are you a Young CEO /Business Owner below 40 years? Do you want to upgrade your network and meet potential investment partners? Do you want to interact with business leaders and expand your brand on a global scale?
If yes, then REGISTER NOW on www.yncconference.org to join over 1000 carefully selected entrepreneurs made up of young business owners residing in Nigeria and in the Diaspora at the International Conference Centre, Abuja, on Monday, 3rd August for the debut of the highly anticipated Young Nigerians CEO’s Conference and Exhibition 2015.
His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, President, Commander- in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is expected as the Special Guest of Honour as well as the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
Peter Jack – DG National Information Technology Development Agency
Denzil Kentebe – Executive Secretary Nigerian Content Development Board
Alexander Amosu Chairman, CEO – KAMSON luxury group
Alistair Soyode Founder, CEO – BEN TV
Moses Siloko Siasia, Chairman, CEO – Mosilo Group
The conference with the theme, “Promoting Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Building Economic Leaders for Tomorrow” will focus on key sectors ranging from Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Blue Sea Economy (Marine), Manufacturing / Processing and the Creative Industry. There wil be industry specific break-out sessions to interact with world-class business leaders.
Value Proposition of the conference;
• Share ideas and business models that can be adapted by young entrepreneurs in key growth areas.
• Interact with business leaders at the industry specific break-out sessions during the event.
• Discuss challenges they encounter in their various operations and explore global solutions.
• Fashion out strategies to harness the provisions of microcredit facilities and intervention funds from government agencies for entrepreneurial development.
The Young Nigerian CEO’s conference is organized by the Nigerian Young Professionals Forum (NYPF), a Non- Governmental Organization composed of young Professionals from different fields of human endeavor, coming together under a unified platform to achieve three (3) major objectives, namely;
• Creating sustainable livelihood for young people.
• Engender purposeful leadership and social democratic inclusion.
• Encourage young people’s participation in governance and the
Register now to participate www.yncconference.org
For more information; Call NYPF Executive Secretary Dr. Nuhu Atta on +234-9-2914846 or +234 705-6883948
Email: [email protected] | Website: www.nypforum.org