Style

Media Personality Sharon Ojong is a Beach Babe in New PhotoShoot! | Udimee Photography

Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150027

Nigerian media personality, Sharon Ojong has a new shoot!

With photography by Udimee Photography, we see Sharon in beach appropriate outfits like lace bralets, double slit trousers, a maxi dress, a white dress with sheer-inserts and more, having fun and getting wet in the water.

We love the fun and breezy ambiance of the shoot, and her style choices are great for a laid back day at the beach.

See more images below:

Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150025 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150023 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150017 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150018 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150019 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150020 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150022 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 2015004 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 2015002 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 2015 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150013 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 2015007 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 2015009 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150010 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150012 Sharon Ojong Photo Shoot - BellaNaija - October 20150011

Photo Credit
Photography: Udimee Photography (Website: Udimee.com | Instagram: @Udimee)
Model/Stylist: Sharon Ojong (Website: SharonOjong.com | Instagram: @SharonOjong)
Makeup: Fred Makeovers (Instagram: @FredMakeover)
Look 1: Floral Dress – Lumiere Couture Official (Instagram: @LumiereCoutureOfficial)
Look 2: Desire 1709 (Instagram: @Desire1709Fashion)

1. charles

October 5, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Nawa o. . .everybody don turn celeb

2. sally

October 5, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Just love d way u carry urself sharon!!!!!

• TAM

October 7, 2015 at 4:54 pm

WHAT !!!!are you sure you are not Sharon

3. aikay

October 5, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Honestly at first I wanted to diss her like I did when toke makinwa uploaded her miami bikini beach photo but then I was blown away by the quality of the pics. It’s so clear and perfect and the background looks like PARADISE. The photographer really did a good job and Sharon too..

4. Tari

October 5, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Everybody in Lagos is a media personality.
    It is getting sillier by the day.

5. Grace

October 5, 2015 at 5:17 pm

This Udimee guy is so good. I love his job.

6. Tunmi

October 5, 2015 at 6:00 pm

I laughed. Not at Sharon, oh no. But at BN strategically shielding the poor woman from the rains of abuses. For some reason the beach description made me laugh. As if to make it clear that it’s a beach shoot oh, make una sofry sofry yab her oh

7. mlg

October 5, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Sharon works (very) hard and knows how to enjoy life too. Cool and lovely lady! From someone who has worked with her before in the fashion industry 🙂

8. HelenEventsBlog

October 5, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Nice job Udimee…

9. hmm

October 5, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Sharon we see you ooo, looking good my sister.

• TAM

October 7, 2015 at 4:57 pm

YOU SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHER`S JOB , THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN HER SHE ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE A WALLFLOWER

10. Oumarou

October 5, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Stretching neck to see her swim.

11. Priscy

October 6, 2015 at 9:24 am

I really wanted to diss
    But mehn… just can’t hate
    The photographer did a wonderful job

12. Adelaide

October 7, 2015 at 9:44 am

If the photography wasn’t this lit!!!! this girl would have gone under. I’m sorry what does she do again??

13. Louda

October 12, 2015 at 7:27 pm

That photographer is good but he is too rude, proud petty fellow I sat beside him in d plane on my way from Abuja to Lagos, that guy gave me the insult of my life for reasons I dont understand till now. We kinda talked n he showed me his photographs, I even saw this Sharon pix that day, He later asked which part of Lagos I was going before I could answer he said he knows I am a mainland girl that I cant be living on the island. I just dont know why someone should say that to someone they just met for the first time. Udime you are a crackhead you. I guess you can remember me very well. Bella post my comment o cos I have been waiting for him on social media. I am also waiting for you on LindaIkeji blog.