Music

New Video: Yemi Alade feat. Selebobo – Na Gode

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Yemi Alade - Na Gode [B-T-S] (15)

Yesterday we brought you BTS photos of music star Yemi Alade’s latest video “Na Gode”.

The video has officially dropped and it was directed by Paul Gambit.

It’s definitely a video to watch as Yemi Alade reflects on why she is grateful.

Check on it!

1. Xristybabes

November 4, 2015 at 9:57 am

So lovely!

2. luvnaija

November 4, 2015 at 9:57 am

Nice vid!

3. Ene

November 4, 2015 at 10:22 am

I love you Yemi Alade.I love your voice.I love your energy.I love your looks,and most importantly I love your dedication to your craft
    It’s easy to get to a point where you relax and then complacency sets in,But in Yemi’s case, I can feel the passion.My Yemi you will stand before Kings and Heads of states.

4. doroanon

November 4, 2015 at 11:25 am

God Bless Yemi! d scene of d visit to IDP camp brought tears to my eyes.God bless my hustle so i visit dem too.

5. cheryl

November 4, 2015 at 12:44 pm

nyc 1 4rm Yemi again, laaav it, and bia BN wats d level na, Dr Sid’s Kabiyesi Video has been cyculating since yest, u ppl shuld upload na lerrus enjoy it here to biko, tnx 4 always being there for us

6. prince

November 4, 2015 at 12:51 pm

She too do biko. and for those that are loving her voice, what voice are you talking of. her bizzy body too plenty abeg.

7. Blueberry

November 4, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Sharap! Go and sing your own let us see.

8. Sonya

November 4, 2015 at 3:52 pm

This was a lovely video! Nice contrasting colours between the landscape, her outfit, and the b/w visage! And she can move, that’s something I always look forward to see….yemi alade dancing! keep it up!!

9. Nicki?

November 4, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Funny video??. Can’t stop playing this jam??. Nice one Dr Sid nd Don jazzy!!!!

10. Nicki?

November 4, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Mistake!!! Yemi Alade, wonderful video. #NaGode. You are too good joor!

11. Ajanaku

November 4, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Never been a big fan of Yemi Alade but it’s hard to hate on her, I remember when she was still “small”, abeg the lady has worked hard and been humble all along. God bless your hustle babe! (Lots of love from your new fan 🙂 )

12. L

November 4, 2015 at 9:46 pm

I so happy for yemi alade. I remember the first time I saw her perform at a show in gra in Lagos. The crowd didn’t know who she was, but her energy was something else. She made sure everyone sang along by teaching us the song. She made the performance memorable. After that day I was like who is this girl. This video is beautiful to me, because she has attained success but did not forget what brought her here. I pray you only go higher!

13. AA

November 4, 2015 at 11:40 pm

This song just lifted my spirit. My phone got stolen some hours ago and I’m distraught. But yea, somethings went well earlier in the day and I am grateful for all I have and do not have and will have. Baba, I thank you. Great work, Yemi. More successes ahead.

14. Céline Mademoiselle

November 5, 2015 at 10:47 am

Everything is so ON POINT !!!
    Lyrics, Message, Fashion, Quality of that video, Beat !

GREAT job Yémi <3 !!!

Much love from a cameroonian sister !

15. ATL's finest

November 12, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I LOVEEEE this chick like say tomorrow no dey! God bless u boo.. And dressing /Bantu nut is giving me LIFE