News

Kate Henshaw appointed Special Adviser by Cross River State Governor

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Kate Henshaw

Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw has been appointed by the Cross River State Governor, Benedict Ayade as the Special Adviser, Liaison, Lagos.

Kate Henshaw showed her passion for politics a while ago by contesting for Cross River state House of Assembly.

According to reports he also approved the appointment of Senator Florence Ita Giwa as the Chairman of the Cross River Ports Authority.

1. Laila

December 17, 2015 at 9:50 am

Nice one. I trust she’ll clean up the dodgy image that position has acquired in the past . Another opportunity to stand out as a positive role model. Congrats!!!

• WhatRoleModel

December 17, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Role Model? I don’t know about that.

2. bn lover

December 17, 2015 at 10:11 am

Oga Ben Ayade u r just clueless. Settle down,focus, and stay calm so u can make good decisions. We don’t celebrity appointees we need administrators oh…..administrators that will turn the face of crs 4 good,maybe not better but can we get to where we were wen Donald was governor b4 Liyel diminished everything?. Cross River state is going down the drain….and all u r doing is giving iyanya dis,giving Kate dat,very soon sunny neji go get him own. Still I thank you for paying salaries. U don try!

3. DD

December 17, 2015 at 10:21 am

Congrats to Kate.

4. Great Lady

December 17, 2015 at 11:15 am

Just another appointment that isn’t necessary, anyway congrats to her.

5. prince

December 17, 2015 at 1:00 pm

she contested for House of Representatives not assembly

6. lolarae

December 17, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Happy for her using her expertise to develop her people Nice one Kate

• WhatRoleModel

December 17, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Expertise or her…

7. ATL's finest

December 17, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Congrats to her but I’m not sure about this tho..

8. Naveah

December 17, 2015 at 10:47 pm

This is my issue with that…when she ran for office I never to see during her campaign an outline of her intent…what were her campaign promises? What are the changes she is going to bring in place? Other than her celebrity, what QUALIFIED her for the position of Special Advisor…does she have a degree in Political Science/International Relations/Urban Planning etc? Has she held a political post before? See, I hate to bring it up but I hope there was no NYANSHING involved in this matter. I am not opposed to people being appointed to a position man or woman of any tribe BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT I am SICK and TIRED of people being appointed to office because they bribed enough or for who they know or for who they f-d. I NEED competent leaders who can clearly state why they are there and WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO TO BENEFIT THE PEOPLE….DEMOCRACY FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE.

No come take post because you be celebrity who sabi sey entertainment industry na fickle matter and you dey find how you go elongate your money. I ain’t down for that at all.

9. Naveah

December 17, 2015 at 10:51 pm

*I never did see*
    *what were the changes she was going to bring*
    *Democracy: Government for the people, by the people*

Omo, I just came back from office Christmas parry…drink plenty LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMao