News

Put a Smile on Faces of Underprivileged Children this Season with Slum 2 School Africa’s ‘Christmas in a Box’ | December 14th – 19th

BellaNaija.com

Slum2School ChristmasInABOX Flyer Front

Here’s your chance to give back this season!

This Christmas, Slum 2 School Africa is having its biggest Christmas charity tour across Nigeria and will be visiting at least 15 underprivileged communities in Borno, Kaduna, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos state.

Their goal is to give out 10,000 beautifully wrapped boxes to children across these locations.  Volunteers, schools, churches and more are putting together these gift boxes as well as funds to make this event memorable for the children.

If you would like to be a part of this initiative, kindly visit www.slumtoschool.org/christmasinabox  to sign up.

Date: Tuesday, December 15th – Saturday, December 19th
Locations: Borno, Kaduna, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos state
Info: www.slumtoschool.org/christmasinabox

This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com’s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme.

1. Ceenthia

December 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm

This is really good. I’ve signed up. I’ll definitely love to be part of Slum to School.

2. Kemi Aderoju

December 3, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Great job. I stay in Abuja and i will love to be part of the event there. I have signed up..

3. Tekena TK

December 3, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Borno? I like the courage of the organizers. I wish you guys the best.

4. Tolani

December 3, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Great job Otto and the entire team. I was part of the 1st Christmas in a box project in 2012 before traveling for my masters. I am happy that i will be back next week and I look forward to participating. Sounds exciting.

5. Aisha turay

December 3, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I’m a proud volunteer of Slum2School. I’m already putting my boxes together. Lets do this.

6. Seyi lola

December 3, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Please I would like to know if we can also participate in your volunteers hangout even if we are not volunteers?

• Sunesis

December 7, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Sure

7. ABIMBOLA

December 3, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Giving is the way to go… Lend a hand today… I have signed up, i will definitely be a part of it.

8. Bleed Blue

December 4, 2015 at 8:48 am

Signed up! And so happy to be involved with this!

I met Otto at The Palms last year and walked up to him to tell him how amazing I think he is for all the work he’s doing with these kids. He looked genuinely perplexed….like he didn’t think it was such a big deal.

Brother, IT IS A BIG DEAL! I wish I and a lot more people could be as selfless as you. Now because of you, a lot of kid can have a truly Merry Christmas.

9. Anita Finema

December 5, 2015 at 7:28 pm

So my friend at work told us about Slum2School and we signed up for the christmas box project. We are so excited about volunteering and It’s such a coincidence reading about it on Bellanaija.

10. Chioma onaja

December 7, 2015 at 9:53 am

God bless you guys so much. It would be my pleasure to be part of this great organisation. Looking forward to meeting Otto and the team.

11. Reena

December 7, 2015 at 10:26 am

Please my boxes are ready. When can I drop them. And How can I participate in the social media competition.

• C.O

December 7, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Kindly visit our handle on Instagram @slum2school .