News

Godswill Akpabio Says Social Media Bill Won’t be Passed

BellaNaija.com

Godswill-Akpabio-300x2691

Still on the Social Media Bill matter.

Senator Godswill Akpabio took to Twitter to assure Nigerians that the bill won’t be passed.

Check out some of his tweets:

1. Las

December 3, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Thank you Captain Obvious.

• Wale

December 3, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Can’t believe I am saying this but Akpabio Rocks!

2. Anonymous

December 3, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Buhari wants to use decrees to govern but he needs the legislature this time around. Let us see where this APC folly takes them.

3. FasholasLover

December 3, 2015 at 12:13 pm

“The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms – AND DESPERATE POWER – SEEKERS WITH EMPTY PROMISES” GEJ

Before you tag me, do kindly list out what change(s) hv impacted ur life positively since the dullard assumed power.

Change is here. Embrace it.

4. John

December 3, 2015 at 12:24 pm

I believe you my senator! I will ignore those paedophiles is APC! They look like Chimpanzee and expect us to keep kwayet? Backward Na allah and his lots are criminals

• frank teacher

December 3, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Keep believing,
      somehow he didn’t want Amaechi, what happened? keep believing

5. nene+

December 3, 2015 at 12:30 pm

When I say I am proudly a PDP supporters brainwashed wonder why?

Thank you Akpabio and others. Na allah should return to Kebbi and continue to fester ignorance on his people not other Nigerians. if they like his policies they should keep electing him to represent them.

• Looool

December 3, 2015 at 2:44 pm

She is proudly a “PDP supporters”! For all your effort I think you are actually a “supporters”!

6. bruno

December 3, 2015 at 1:08 pm

but I thought u supported the bill. yeye dey smell. now u have received backlash u are changing ur stance. pdp apc all are the same.

7. ogeAdiro

December 3, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Wasn’t it the same Minority Leader @SenAkpabio that supported the bill from the tweets? And hasn’t the bill (SB 143) passed already?
    PDP people on BellaNaija. your party led/ruled Nigeria for 16 years and your party failed Nigeria. Please, you guys should have some decency. Una no dey shame? Tufiakwa! You guys should still be hiding your heads in shame after the past PDP administrations. The fact that APC might be equally useless does not make PDP any less useless. You guys need to urge your leaders to accept their failures and try to learn from them.

8. Ebere

December 3, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Hmmmmm!!!!!!Is this not the same Akpabio that other Senate members and even the Senate president were laughing at in a video I watched when he was making a suggestion at a Senate meeting. I don’t think that the other senators will take him seriously but it’s worth a try anyway…..