News

President Buhari Prays for Pastor Adeboye at 74

BellaNaija.com

Pastor Adeboye visits Aso Villa, sees President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo on February 16, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday congratulated the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye as he turns 74 today, March 2, 2016.

The President made this known in a statement released on Tuesday, that Adeboye –

… epitomises the virtues of honesty, peace, patience, contentment, humility and diligence, which are the trademarks of a good believer.

As a Christian leader, the President commended the relentless efforts, sacrifices and the grace of God upon the life of the General Overseer, who has over the years, propagated the gospel around the world, organised large gathering of Christian worshipers and consistently counselled leaders and their citizens on living right before God.

President Buhari also commended the humanitarian interventions of the RCCG leader in providing health and educational services to complement the efforts of government.

The President prayed that the Almighty God would grant Pastor Adeboye long life and more strength to carry on the good work.

Source: Channels TV

1. keke driver

March 2, 2016 at 10:31 am

A big AMEN to that.

2. nene+

March 2, 2016 at 10:32 am

I am always filled with joy seeing pastor Adeboye thrive and prosper.
    He made so much impact in my life that my life would seem to have been woeful without this great man of God.
    I am excited on your birthday and may God grant you perfect health to continue to bless our world. Hmmmm so much impact without knowing him one on one except seeing him at the church. His humility,godliness,sincerity is divine.

Happy birthday Daddy!!! Many prosperous years ahead.

3. Esther

March 2, 2016 at 11:12 am

Happy birthday daddy. I wish you more grace, anointing and the power of God. MY DADDY!!!!

4. Ever Green

March 2, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Whenever I look at Pastor Adeboye’s picture or read his message I feel he is genuine and there is something about him but I cant really define for now but all the same I love his humility, Wishing you long life and prosperity, igba odun odun kanio

5. ATL's finest