Music

New Video: Jahdiel – Uwese

BellaNaija.com

Jahdiel - UweseGospel songstress & First Lady of Hammer House Records, Jahdiel known for hit single Heritage returns with Uwese (Thank You).

Produced by Micah, this beautiful gospel rendition sees Jahdiel give thanks to God for his mercies & love. Enjoy this “Egyptian themed, dance-centric” video with flicks and flips like you’ve never seen before as directed by Frizzle & Bizzle Films for

Enjoy this “Egyptian themed, dance-centric” video with flicks and flips like you’ve never seen before as directed by Frizzle & Bizzle Films for Hammer House Records.

Watch below.

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. someone

October 2, 2016 at 5:33 pm

I don’t understand……

• RichyGame

October 2, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Bros or Sis, you stole that statement from my head and I will not sue, rather, I praise you.

Jahdiel, haba?!?

2 days back, I was thinking whatever happened to that goose bump-inducing song singer? I rushed to watch this and I’m like, what?’

Listening to the chorus in isolation, you’ll know the song is coming from a good place though. The video is awesome but the badly-tuned-pseudo-gospel fad package coming from Jahdiel for me in a no, no.

I hate to sound like a hater…No vex.

2. B

October 2, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Lovely…Will def play at my wedding.?

3. DinonMC

October 2, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Dope..not every song has to be a sermon- it is obviously a praise dance track…Don’t hate , appreciate…

• Hills

October 3, 2016 at 3:51 am

Really??? If she was a secular musician, I wouldn’t argue. Anyone who claims they sing for God must have a message that edifices His people.

• Hills

October 3, 2016 at 3:52 am

*edifies

4. miini

October 3, 2016 at 12:43 pm

There is nothing gospel about this song or video. Jahdiel is way more than this. The video is so distracting from anything she is trying to say, that’s if she is trying to say anything at all. Christians and our inordinate need to belong. Mba..

5. Daniel Lionheart

September 10, 2017 at 7:39 am

Amazing how so many people who profess to be Christians can be so judgmental of a sister. Jesus didn’t teach judgment and condemnation, he taught unconditional love, compassion, acceptance, mercy and grace. Beautiful video, God bless this sister and everyone who was involved in this project.