Events

BN Red Carpet Fab: 2017 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards | #AMVCA2017

BellaNaija.com

A day we’ve all been waiting for, the 2017 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards, held last night Saturday, March 4th at the Eko Hotel Convention Center and all the celebrities brought their A-game to the red carpet.

We love how the style game of our stars have evolved in the past couple of years.

If you missed the show, click here for the highlights, here for the first photos, and here for the full list of winners.

BN Style was at the 2017 AMVCAs to bring you all the fab red carpet looks.

Check them out below!

Sika Osei

Mabel Makun

Eniola Badmus

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. Felinda

March 5, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Now that we have all the pictures here let me speak my choice and pics

The following are my 5 favorite picks for 2017 and in no particular order.
    ***Somkele
    ****Minnie Dlamini
    ****Linda Ejiofor
    ****Adesua Etomi
    ***Ivie okujaye

Rita got it wrong just this once. It had nothing to do with thr style she wore, it had everything to do with the fabric of that dress. Totally wrong. Looks messy and unironed.

I also didn’t understand her poses with chin up head up. Id have love to see her chin down face camera and smile. Smiling is always icing on the cake and finally even Michelle Dede for once learn to smile on red carpet this year. That whole serious face Victoria Beckham I won’t smile and rather stern face is so played out like a A track. Smile smile smile ladies. Your best makeup is your smile.

I totally totally did not care for all those damn Cinderella ball gowns. Way too loud and it seems they were trying way to hard. This is not a ball gown event. Chai.

Nonetheless congratulations to all the winners especially my favorite girl Rita Dominic and Somkele. They are two great actresses I admire and whom I choose to acknowledge.

Ps: the lady who was ivory long dress whom BN wrongly labeled as Rukky Sanda is not Rukky. Find out who she is a correct your mistake bellanaija.com. Her dress was elegant too at least from the side view but I wish I could see more photos of her in the front view. Whoever she is she looked fantastic from head to toe including her short hair

Destiny I hope you know you have taken this weight loss thing too far. I mean seriously. Kinda reminds me of a bob head toy.

As for the worst dress I won’t mention I am sure they know themselves.

I am curious to know why this award show is not called Nigeria movie Awards because clearly it is not representing all of Africa. Unless now the definition Africa means Nigeria only

• Abk

March 5, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Ivie Okujaye, didn’t you just have a baby? You’re looking too good, girl! That’s an understatement even.
      Blossom’s wife, I’m not sure I understand your dressing or the need for the crown/tiara. Ese you don’t look bad, you don’t look great either. Zainab Balogun looks simple and elegant. Toolz your dress is quite unflattering. Most of the guys and men look really good.

• Buubu

March 5, 2017 at 5:39 pm

You just vomited my mind. Thank you!

• Nana

March 5, 2017 at 5:46 pm

It’s an award show for movies not music ball gowns are generally the rule. ..

• Mr. LAG

March 5, 2017 at 10:34 pm

For the guys, Ifeanyi Opara wore that check like a King. Brother, please who styled you?

• Fleur

March 6, 2017 at 4:14 am

The person that made Susan Peters dress is bad. Why did she collect 3600 pounds sterling for that I dont know what? If the price was not stated, I wont complain. Designers, please be mindful of what you charge people.

• Swithat

March 6, 2017 at 9:48 am

Awwww….. Ifeanyi Opara is cute in that purple check mehn.

• Amara

March 6, 2017 at 4:43 pm

I almost kissed Ifeanyi when I saw him on that carpet. Simple and classy without plenty accessories.

2. Yes!!!

March 5, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Im here for SOMKELE! The hair, dress, the legs!! Love!

Also love the softness of Adesuwa’s makeup and the floral dress together.

• Keechi

March 6, 2017 at 4:01 am

Yup! Somkele is definitely one of my best dressed! Meanwhile I can always depend on Susan Peters to disappoint me! Ugh!! I’m thought she was banned from attending these events…

3. Timi

March 5, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Bellanaija, the guy after Sambasa Nzeribe in purple check suit is Ifeanyi Opara, he is a movie producer and u’ve featured him on BN before.

4. Beau

March 5, 2017 at 4:06 pm

A lot of hits, a number of misses.

I honestly kinda love Mai’s version of Adesua’s dress, it suits her well with the hair and makeup.

Nwunye Blossom is pretty and always seems like a bubbly, fun person on SM, but she does some odd things sometimes like posting cryptic ex-related messages on IG even after she was engaged and traditionally married to oga B (thankfully, she stopped) or walking the red carpet in a tiara when it’s not a prom or wedding-themed event. *sigh*

Rita didn’t do it for me this year o. She went from last year’s green bomb to this, mba nu aunty riri. But we still love you though ?

Sharon Ooja, nne I di baaadddd! ?

Ini Dima-Okojie, come thru, girl!!!?

• Red

March 5, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Three words; TONI FREAKING TONES!!!!! ????? Sister, you IS BAE! Underated style maven a.k.A Fashionista. Never everrrrrrrrr gets it wrong.

5. Mastermind

March 5, 2017 at 4:13 pm

What’s up with Uche Jombo’s shoes Biko?

• Ij

March 5, 2017 at 7:41 pm

As in it’s like that little toe was rebelling, it could not wait again till she got home,I literally heard it protest

6. Prince Toye

March 5, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I think they stepped up their fashion style this year. Just after Bryan Okwara is Stan Nze, and just after Sambisa Nzeribe is Ifeanyi Opara. BN, please do the needful. (Tag them)

7. Anon

March 5, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Zebrudaya! Legend.

A lot of outfits were spoilt by the accessories (neck pieces, crown, wrist watches) and wrong undergarments, no undergarments and wrong pairs of shoes.

I like the tux and trainers look. It looks good on RMD. Tayo Faniran and VJ Adams, not bad. Sambisa Nzeribe, bold choice of trousers. I like the whole look. Boys II Men popularised it back then. Justin Timberlake and Tinie Tempah do it a lot too. They call them stylish.

I like Elma Goodwin’s dress. Also, Mrs. Irabor’s monochrome dress. A lot of the dresses are a bit busy.

Uche Jombo – frills and velvet can be unkind to the vertically challenged.

BN, the first person you tagged as Rukky Sanda is Lola OJ.

Kemi Adewunmi – iya o ni gba!

• Mz Socially Awkward....

March 6, 2017 at 11:57 am

Yup, I think Sambisa Nzeribe (did he act the part of the thief in “The Wedding Party”?) nailed it quite well. Got to his photo, paused and his whole look just works. Not so sure about RMD’s own take on pairing trainers with the tux, though…

And BN, please (biko, abeg), put a caution to warn us next time you have a “Unique Spin” segment like this. Something along the lines of “Warning: the next few photos may cause you to burst out in uncontrolled laughter, while at work”. My eyes literally watered as I struggled to hold in my mirth ??? …. and thank you for the Monday morning chuckle.

• Mz Socially Awkward....

March 6, 2017 at 12:08 pm

P.S: I would have absolutely loved Elma Goldwin’s dress without the train. The pink is muted and beautiful, those red roses are perfectly placed and the exaggerated sleeves are so fab…. but the train just makes it feel a little bit too much. Almost looks like too much material in the mix.https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-Africa-Magic-Viewers-Choice-Awards-AMVCA-March-2017-BellaNaija0199-600×900.jpg

When I mentally imagine it reduced by a fair few inches above her ankles, to a gorgeous midi-length…. perfection.

8. zee

March 5, 2017 at 4:22 pm

For d 1st time ever, Chika ike looked smashing n beautiful!!!

9. Tracey

March 5, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Nana akua Addo is the best dressed. Her outfit stole the show. Her outfit stood out among all the dresses. She totally nailed that outfit. She is the beat dressed and then rita dominic is second

10. Tracey

March 5, 2017 at 4:35 pm

With the worst dressed being Susan Peters and Zainab

• Susan

March 5, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Zainab worst dressed? Are you for real? Her dress being simple, doesn’t means she’s worst dressed. Her look is miles away from being classified as worst dressed.

11. naya

March 5, 2017 at 4:43 pm

All i see is Olu Jacobs and Joke silva????

12. Duchess Maria

March 5, 2017 at 4:44 pm

You all have Lola OJ captioned as Rukky Sanda.

13. Somto

March 5, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Beverly the slayer I see you girrrl. Nothing do you.?

14. I love Shea butter.

March 5, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Shivoo!! Somkele did it for me.. She looks beautiful and neat,she has replaced my Genevieve. But I still love them both!

• Linda

March 6, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Somkele’s makeup looks perfect. Love how her dress is just the right amount of sexy. But wait Toni Tones beautiful purple dress was also just as elegant!! Not sure who to pick between the two. But they both looked Oscars beautiful!

15. Bubu

March 5, 2017 at 5:11 pm

If u are here for the comments raise ya hand. Chai!!! I forgot to buy Agbalumo today, this comment section is abt to blow up! Awon fashion critics pls make it fun and interesting to read. My best dressed is Toni Tones she did good.

I have a Memo to Simi. Stop being defensive its uneccesary, take the criticism and work on your style especially for events like this thats all. The moment you choose fame u shld be ready to take it all so girl just enjoy the love. Trust me Nigerians can go from 0 – 100 and right now u need all the love for your career. All the best!

16. MOK

March 5, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Best dressed female – Toni Tones
    Best dressed male – Ifeanyi Opara

They showed how to walk the red carpet for such an event

• Susan

March 5, 2017 at 6:06 pm

Melvin Oduah looks/looked great too! On my list for best dressed male. And he didn’t even try too hard. I want to see him in more movies. Love him!

17. Riri Good

March 5, 2017 at 5:18 pm

My best three

Female – Toni Tones, Somkhele, Chioma Akpotha,
    Male – Chris Okagbue, Ifeanyi Opara, Uti’s darl Orange outfit

• Obia

March 6, 2017 at 4:36 pm

This Ifeanyi dude walked the red carpet with so much confidence. When you look good and you know it.

• GraceOfGod

March 6, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Never seen a check suit fit so well…. I’m proud of you Ifeanyi Opara.

18. Mz Pretty

March 5, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Ifeanyi Opara – This is how to attend an AMVCA. Perfect outift and I wish I’ll just marry you (Dude before DNA)

Chika Ike impressed me this time.

19. Nana

March 5, 2017 at 5:44 pm

I’m here for Meg Otanwa’s slay, Beverly Naya’s architectural wonder, Kehinde Bankole’s simplicity and Elegance and Toni Tones fearless control.

20. Certified Efiko

March 5, 2017 at 5:56 pm

@Bella Naija- why are there two Rukky Sanda’s? Please correct oo

21. winf

March 5, 2017 at 6:36 pm

I wonder why nakedness is becoming fashionable, I love all the cover-up ladies, thumb- up. Men’s got no problem of nakedness!

22. sass

March 5, 2017 at 6:37 pm

If I was blossom I would have left the Mrs at home. She looks half mad

23. Bubu

March 5, 2017 at 6:43 pm

Whatz up with Chi girl? The dress is a big NO and then low cut is nothing in for everybody it suits Zainab so well because of the shape of her head.

24. OmoKay

March 5, 2017 at 6:44 pm

For the guys, all I see is Ifeanyi Opara. Intelligently styled by whoever. Checks are common but this doesn’t look like the regulars. I spotted him on that carpet and he looked better than in pictures.

2017, improved fashion. I’m impressed by a lot of them.

25. Suzie

March 5, 2017 at 6:59 pm

And this is the damn self tailored dress Redvigor did not want her bff padita to see and were both acting silly in social media. They both look bad. Padita like many showing doesn’t constitute classy. Blossom next time leave her at home, she’s annoying I must be celebrity by fire by force. Concentrate on your tailoring and stay home Abeg. .

Yes Felicia I think the girl in ivory long dress whom bn mistakenly wrote Rukky Sanda is actually Lola Oj like someone mentioned. If only we could see front view of her over the AMVCA2017 dark back drop everyone will agree she was one of the best dressed.

As for Genevieve nnaji, out of sight out of mind, my new favorite is Somkele and Ivie in the acting world and ofcourse Rita who is always the best, but just not this year on the red carpet. I agree with everyone and am sure when she later look at the photos she’ll agree the fabric on that dress did not do her justice at all.

By the way I hope you all know classy Somkele sister the fashion designer designed her dress. She’s good Sha I thought her swimwear were the only best but she shocked me with what she put on her sister this year. We need to pat attention to her fashion moving forward.

I saw Adesua and just wanted to cuddle her she look so sweet and girly and cute

As for Suzanne Peter’s no one dares take her crown as forever worst dressed. 🙂 She’s been reigning for 10yrs straight with that.

Maureen again I repeat next year stay home. We are getting do bored.

• Kookoko

March 5, 2017 at 8:12 pm

YOU HAVE TIME!!!

26. Suzie

March 5, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Correction *Felinda

Padita showing your books does not constitute to classy. Cover up.

27. Genevieve fan

March 5, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Where is Genevieve and Omotola?

28. ada

March 5, 2017 at 9:04 pm

BellaNaija how could you guys not post Eku Edewors outfit?!!!!!!! HOW?! Was it a mistake. She, Nana n Toni Tones where the best dressed.

29. ada

March 5, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Am I blind or am I just not seeing Eku Edewor’s outfit?! bellanaija how could you guys not post it?!!!!! HOW?! Was it a mistake. She, Nana n Toni Tones where the best dressed.

30. Ethio

March 5, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Best look for me was miyonce. Pls dash me dah ur shoe sah, tenkyu sah

31. daphne_647

March 5, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Lira and zainab Balogun, please show us the way to get glowing natural skin abeg. I don’t want to contour before I look good o.
    Toni tones and Ini Dima’s outfit killed it
    Funke Akindele,smile jor and let us b jealous nah!

32. Ethio

March 5, 2017 at 9:58 pm

I’m just imagining DNA twins, kunle remi and Richard akusson posing For a group pic, I’ll simply forward it to Stella for Saturday laughs????

33. Miracle

March 5, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Those unique spin people,welcome to worst dressed list

34. mars

March 5, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Really blossom wife shuld. Just stay home wats with d crown nd ball gown too much Abeg, my best dressed goes 2 Adesua etomi. Linda ejifor, kehinde bankole. Ivie okujeiye all theolder actresses looked good they look classy for the men all I see is ayoola dat colour is perfect toyin’s gown is lovely but I think her bust are 2 big nd it’s makes her look uncomfortable and 2 dark ladies I think dey should go for colourful outfits like orange peach lite purple etc cos blck doesn’t do justice all d time for them nd for worst dressed Nancy ismie I think she does it on purpose 2 trend same thing she did during d hiphop awards lst year but it’s not working sorry change your hairstyle nd stay classy again nd dats it’s for now hehe

• elizabeth

March 8, 2017 at 11:09 am

That outfit is way too dramatic for this century,who wears tiara to an event,these day?!screaming here comes black cinderella!

35. UC's Boo

March 5, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Ifeanyi, Ifeanyi, IIfeanyi, Ifeanyi, Ifeanyi, Ifeanyi, Ifeanyi Opara, chai Bruv you know how to be a Star. I pray you get nominated next year so you walk the red carpet better. Your purple check suit is giving me life here

36. Mr. LAG

March 5, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Melvin, Ifeanyi, Uti’s 2nd outfit, Chris and Ozi.

37. miss chi

March 5, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Wofaifada tho… hot mess

38. bolaji

March 6, 2017 at 12:03 am

THOSE LADIES THAT WORE DEM FUNERAL TACKY BLACK GROWN NEED TO MOVE TO LEFT REALLY. I AM REALLY SHOCKED SO MANY MILE 12 TAILOR’S SEWING THEM MEN SUITS. THEY CAN DO BETTER.
    1 WARREN MASEMOLE- SCARY.COM
    2 kUNLE REMI – I DONT UNDERSAND
    3 DAVID JONES – YOUR BEND DOWN BOTIQUE RED HAT NEED SERIOUS DELIVERANCE
    4 ENIOLA BADMUS- YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS IN A JUJU SHRINE
    5YVONNE EKWERE- WHAT HAPPEN NOW, LOOKING LIKE A TRANNY.
    6BISHOP UMOH- COMMON NOW HOPE YOU DIDNY PAY THAT MILE 12 TAILOR FOR THAT YOUR BROWN OVERSIZE SUIT KMT
    7UCHE JUMBO- BUT WHY YOU LOOK SWEATY AND UNCONFORTABLE.
    8 ZIZI CARDOW- WHO R U?? DRESS YOUR AGE.
    CHIGUL- YOUR FACE LOOK SNATCH BUT YOUR DRESS THOU
    9ZAINAG BALOGUN- LOOKS POSSES
    10TONI TONES- YOUR DOING THE MOST……. YES HOTTTT
    11 SOMKELE IDHALAMA- YOUR GIVING ME LIFE DOPE X10

39. Simi

March 6, 2017 at 1:10 am

Nice, we didn’t get to see the best looks yesterday, apparently.

For the women Betty Irabor, Minnie, DSF, Ufuoma McDermott, Idia Aisien, Lala Akindoju (without the train) look great. Best dressed is definitely Ivie Okujaiye for me. Everything just works.

Frankly, I wish Somkele’s dress was a little less. That it stuck to one trend or two. My personal view sha.

The men did wayyyyy better than the women. I think Bovi deserves special mention amongst those that went with the conventional black tie look, but two stuck out to me as having done ‘different’ and It wasn’t disastrous…Bryan Okwara and Anthony Mon
    Monjaro.

Men’s fashion hardly give any misses but can also be boring sooo

40. Letty

March 6, 2017 at 2:46 am

Eniola badmus and uche but why????? why oh why???

41. aunty

March 6, 2017 at 3:07 am

When will we get to wear only African inspired outfits to African Magic Viewers Choice Awards?

• Joke

March 6, 2017 at 7:10 am

That would be really nice!

42. dhoney

March 6, 2017 at 3:46 am

…Something Blue…you are just one more button away before your madness is activated. All I see here is display of nakedness by our women..smh

43. Toosie

March 6, 2017 at 4:26 am

Adesua did it for me! Funke Akindele’s shoes — fire!!

44. Toosie

March 6, 2017 at 4:27 am

DKD looks fruity

45. Billionaire in grace

March 6, 2017 at 8:34 am

i am very impressed by the african elegance and beauty i am seeing here…very proud to be african. RIRI BIG congratulations to you, i jumped out of my seat when your name was called for best actress

46. Chuddy

March 6, 2017 at 10:41 am

I have to say the men did a better job than the ladies this year, a lot of people came unprepared, i hate the fact that i can see the illision of Mercy johnsons undergarment in her outfit, something off about Ritas entire look , Kehinde Bankole well done, not bad, Toyin Aimaku , i dont like this look at all, it doesnt work, Toni tones, yes please, Somkele yes yes your skin and toned body is amazing, Kaylah , i love how clean you look, the dress fits , that jewelry is everything ! Toolz no, I dont like this dress, and you need to lose some weight or the dress makes you look bigger Destiny, you need honest friends, there is something called balnce. Mo Abudu , i say yes to this look, Eunice Emole, you are gorgeous but i dont like the top, not flaterring, Beverly naya looks stuffed, Adesua , gorgeous, .SUSAN PETERS 0/100 fail!!!! i’m tired of typing , will come back later lol

47. blueivy

March 6, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Oga Blossom wife nah waohhhh. your husband just say make u escort him and you carry the show for head in form of crown? na your wedding?

48. 2shee

March 6, 2017 at 12:26 pm

My best for female are: Ivie Okujaye, Nana Akua Addo, Toni Tones, Chika Ike. Other side attractions are linda Ejiofor and IK’s wife. Somkele and Zainab looked good for a dinner event but not for AMVCAS
    I was expecting something better from Adesua and Rita Dominic as I always look out for both of them as my fashion gurus. Adesua’s gown was lovely with the flowers at the top but the lower part didn’t do it for me.
    Worst dress for female in this order are: Fathia Balogun, Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Helen Paul, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele and Lilian Esoro. I feel Funke Akindele’s dress looks like she is going to church. She needs to get a stylist given her track record. For Lilian, I liked the lower part of the dress but the upper part did not fit into the lower part and her hair did not fit well also.
    Most of the guys looked good. I liked Bryan choice of suit color, RMD and Tayo Faniran’s use of sneakers. DANIEL K DANIEL STOOD OUT FOR ME WHILE AT THE OTHER SIDE, KUNLE REMI WAS IN IS OWN WORLD, GUY WERE U DARED OR YOU JUST WANTED TO LOOK FUNNY WITH THE WRAPPER. I DONT GET

49. 2shee

March 6, 2017 at 12:55 pm

In addition, I don’t understand what Azuka Ogujiuba is wearing, She is ahead of Fathia for worst dressed. Sorry , I also forgot Uche Jumbo, PLS WEAR CLOTHES THAT HIDE UR CONTOURS . Definitely before Fathia.
    Who is this guy in grey baggy trousers and suit jacket, He needs to see a counsellor and a stylist
    UDOKA OYEKA, THIS UR POSTURE NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED, ABEG .

50. 2shee

March 6, 2017 at 12:59 pm

We didn’t even see Genevieve and Omotola this year, they are tired of warming the seats. Mercy Aigbe was angry she was not picked as part of the best dressed last year, so she no show face.

51. 2shee

March 6, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Worst dress for female in this order are: Azuka Ogujiuba,Uche Jombo, Fathia Balogun, Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Helen Paul, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele and Lilian Esoro. I feel Funke Akindele’s dress looks like she is going to church. She needs to get a stylist given her track record. For Lilian, I liked the lower part of the dress but the upper part did not fit into the lower part and her hair did not fit well also. , I don’t understand what Azuka Ogujiuba is wearing and Uche Jumbo, PLS WEAR CLOTHES THAT HIDE UR CONTOURS.
    Most of the guys looked good. I liked Bryan choice of suit colour, RMD and Tayo Faniran’s use of sneakers. DANIEL K DANIEL STOOD OUT FOR ME WHILE AT THE OTHER SIDE, KUNLE REMI WAS IN IS OWN WORLD, GUY WERE U DARED OR YOU JUST WANTED TO LOOK FUNNY WITH THE WRAPPER. I DONT GET
    UDOKA OYEKA, THIS UR POSTURE NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED, ABEG .

52. Fashion Real Talk

March 6, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Wow… well I must say most of the redcarpet looks were nice but….
    1. Blossom & Maureen Chukwujekwu – please tell your wife she is not a tailor, her dress is terrible and looks like
    She 5 year old birthday dress! Why is she wearing a tiara? Why is she wearing witch fake nails?
    Oga Blossom Please get your wife a stylist, she doesn’t have a clue! Mrs Blossom if you insist on wearing red please lose some weight!
    2. Nancy Isime – why, why, why? This is terrible, as a rule cover your legs on the red carpet, even the best legs will
    Show imperfections on the red carpet. She looks tacky and desperate.
    3. Kunle Remi – Ok I see where he trying to go with this look. It’s obviously an ode to his Ekiti roots, I think the lace should have
    matched the blue to give a more seamless.
    4. Susan Peters…
    5. Zainab Balogun – terrible dress but when you are that beautiful you can wear anything and still slay!
    6. Lilian Esoro – a little too Michael Jackson-ish
    7. Uche Jombo-Rodriguez – always looks uncomfortable and miserable, the dress has potential but the fit isn’t quite right
    8. Adunni Ade – such a beautiful woman but whats up with the Mama Suzy dress?
    9. Bryan Okwara – am I seeing hips? Wonders shall never end..
    10. Mike Godson – the Jacket is too tight and the trousers look like they shrunk in the wash!
    11. Daniel K. Daniel – hahahahahahaa
    12. Richard Akuson – please, why are you wearing your grandmothers headscarf? Na wa o…

53. Jade Edo babe

March 6, 2017 at 2:57 pm

This is highly impressive. Majority looked good. Nigerian carpet have improved so much. The women look simple and elegant.

54. James

March 6, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Where is Toyin Abraham’s picture Bellanaija? This is not fair!

55. Uk

March 6, 2017 at 6:20 pm

I actually like uche jombo look . Never saw her as a fashion risk taker so she gets a plus for that and this is a better look from last year

• elizabeth

March 8, 2017 at 11:14 am

that outfit was way so awkward on her,i realy did not see any need for a slit or the other attachment and red colour didn”t compliment her skin,maybe a black would have done the magic!

56. Freda

March 7, 2017 at 1:23 am

I can’t see Toyin lawanis picture here,Her look was divine.

57. "changing moniker"

March 7, 2017 at 7:19 am

“A unique spin” or semi-madness??
    I like Nancy Isime, but wharrisdis?

Go Linda, go Linda go!!! Linda Ejiofor ?