#Reward4DHustle2 was the second edition of Premium Pension’s social media campaign to reward young professionals for hard work. This is in line with the company’s commitment to being Nigeria’s most youth friendly pension brand.
Participants took a picture at work and posted it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag, #Reward4dHustle2. In the caption, they told us why they were passionate about work.
The campaign came to an end on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 and six grand prize winners emerged from across Nigeria.
These are the #Reward4DHustle2 campaign winners:
- Anifowose Segun Johnson, a graduate of English from University of Lagos, chef and CEO of Glaberima Cuisine, won a Management Course at School of Media and Communications, Pan-Atlantic University as well as a N50,000 Taxify Shopping Voucher. His entry came from Instagram.
- Salawu Temitope, an interior designer and MD of Sisiologe Empire won a Laptop, Printer & Modem with 3 Months internet Subscription. Her entry came from Twitter.
- Mustapha Ibrahim Bagori, a graduate of Mohammed Goni College of Legal and Islamic Studies (MOGCOLIS) and a teacher, won a N100,000 Konga Shopping Voucher. His entry came from Facebook.
- Yetunde Safurat Salimon, a graduate of Communication & Language Arts from the University of Ibadan, fashion designer and CEO of Be Adorned by Yettie, won a N50,000 Debras Grace Shopping Voucher. Her entry came from Instagram.
- Oke Charles Ifeoluwa, a Physics student of LAUTECH, an agricultural entrepreneur and Co-Founder of Oasdom, won a N50,000 T.M Lewin Shopping Voucher. His entry came from Twitter.
- Nnakwe Johnpaul Ntomchukwu, a nurse and graduate of Nursing Science, Imo State University (First Class Honors), won a N50,000 Konga Shopping Voucher. His entry came from Facebook.
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, Premium Pension presented the prizes to the winners at its headquarters in Abuja. The presentation was led by the Managing Director, Wilson Ideva and the Executive Director of Business Development & Investment, Kayode Akande. Other top management staff at the event included Paddy Ezeala, Head of Corporate Communications and Nasiru Idris Shall, Company Secretary. Also present were representatives of Alder Consulting, Premium Pension’s Brand Consultants.