BN TV

Tee Billz Opens Up on Depression, Suicide Thoughts, Mental Awareness & More in Interview | Watch

BN TV

In a new interview on Linda Ikeji TV, Tee Billz is joined by Life Coach Lanre Olusola and Psychologist Dr Osas as he opens up about his suicidal thoughts in 2016, mental awareness, the signs and symptoms through which depression can be deduced, how to battle suicidal thoughts, his plan to empower men and a whole lot more.

Watch
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

1. madman

May 30, 2017 at 4:18 pm

I don’t think there should be PR for depression and suicidal thoughts… which, one is using your disease to make yourself famous.

2. mimi

May 30, 2017 at 4:42 pm

all the millions of dollars she is worth, this is her studio ???? Hian.
    Razz is what Razz do forever. Money doesn’t buy class. Razz to eternityt?

Anyway Teebillzz I am so proud of you. I have hope you will rise up to the top. You can help many people . Write a book. Your first interview should have been with a better company. not Linda Ikeji TV

• Ewa

May 30, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Women continuously belittling other women’s hustle from time immemorial. At least she’s starting from somewhere. How dare you hide behind your phone to spit on what someone’s effort? Negative people like you are career success killers.

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain

• nene

May 30, 2017 at 7:58 pm

i agree with mimi. for someone with that amount of money, this studio set up is shit. linda is too cheap, just look at her blog.

• adaada

May 31, 2017 at 1:53 pm

I agree. She should have done better with the decor. She can get quality for less you know? I guess she just has bad taste.

3. CurvesAndEdge

May 30, 2017 at 6:11 pm

TeeBillz, so this is how you sound? Quite Falz-esque with some ‘garnishing’.

4. Vee

May 30, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Would it have been ‘abnormal’ if the two guys seated without crossing their legs? No extra meaning,just wondering

5. nene

May 30, 2017 at 7:57 pm

didnt expect him to sound like that.

• Anon

May 30, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Lol at you and CurvesandEdge! How did you expect him to sound? I watched part 3 and he sounded as I expected. Did you expect some fake lingo? He sounded real. All the best to him. I like how he shut her down at the end.

6. Anon