BN TV

BN TV: Damilola Adegbite Shares B.T.S Vlog from her Beauty Photo Shoot

Popular actress Damilola Adegbite shares behind the scene vlog from her beauty shoot on her YouTube channel Project Alpha Woman.

The Tinsel star goes through two different looks for the beauty shoot. She shows off the first look with an eye-catching white liner, dark lips and straight weave. for the second look, she goes with a classic red and curly wet looking weave.

Watch

1. Queeneth

May 30, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Fyn girl, better pikin!
    She looks smashing with the red lippie….

2. Temi

May 30, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Oya!!! some BLACK PEOPLE ARE LIKE CURSED… JUST LOOK HOW SHE IS PLAYING WITH THAT FAKE HAIR OF HERS.. WHY BLACK WOMEN ARE SO EAGER WITH LONG, STRAIGHT, SHINY HAIR?? WITH ALL THESE WIGS, WEAVE ETC… GOD DID NOT GIVE US LONG SHINY, STRAIGHT HAIR.. HE GAVE US … KINKY ONES.. WHY CAN’T WE EMBRACE IT?? NA WAWOOOOO WITH THIS HAIR TRAGEDY.. JESUS

• Marian

May 30, 2017 at 4:53 pm

My Ethiopian bestie does not have kinky hair though. I even had a kenyan friend in college with long straight and shiny hair.

• Anon

May 30, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Please, stop shouting. It isn’t by force for everyone to embrace kinky hair. I remember in 2010, when someone mocked me for doing a big chop and going natural and others were dictating to me what to do and not to do with my hair, telling me to relax it. The embarrassment I got in salons in Nigeria just because I have natural hair. So many people saying rubbish to me, in fact it was only oyinbo people who gave me compliments, my fellow blacks were always saying negative things. Now that the natural trend is ubiquitous, all the now naturel have taken up from where the 2010 relaxed people left off…dictating to people what to do with their hair. Some people can’t take care of kinky hair and they don’t have the energy or money to spend looking after it. It is easier for them to relax their hair, plait, wear weaves or wigs. Each to her own. God who created us all hasn’t punished anyone for it. And if anyone is doing it out of low self esteem, that’s their business. All you pro-natural tend to forget that hair type comes in variety. If you are lucky enough, your kinky hair will be thick and soft or patiently tamed to be. Making it easier for you to understand and maintain on your own without visiting a salon. It isn’t like that for everyone. For some people their hair is so tough and they are not into beauty stuff so they find it really hard to be patient and to maintain their kinky hair. Plus, they also don’t like low cut. So a relaxed hair that is easy to wash, comb and pack is easier for them even if it’s under a wig or weave.

Focus on yourself, pls. If you want to encourage people to embrace their natural hair do it in an inspiring and encouraging manner. Not everyone cares so much about spending several hours on taming their hair. And not everyone has the money to hand over to someone to help them tame it consistently. Healthy hair is the essence here. If her natural/relaxed hair under the wig or weave is healthy, then that is awesome. If it isn’t, it is her hair, not mine. Moreover, there are naturalistas who can’t wash their hair properly because it is too tough and thick, it takes hours to wash, detangle and maintain, hence their hair is suffering from lack of proper care, and therefore their hair is unhealthy. Hair choice is an individual preference. Leave the race ish out of it. Even some naturalistas still wear weaves and wigs. It is their choice. Stop trying to force your personal choice on others. Just because you love your natural hair and embraced it doesn’t mean everyone must join your movement or choose your preference.

P.S. damilola isn’t romancing her European or whatever hair, she is trying to form sexy. That is very glaring. She was going for sexy poses and even European women tend to touch their hair a lot when they are forming sexy.

• A Real Nigerian

May 30, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Well said Anon Senpai

• Mawi

May 30, 2017 at 7:53 pm

So because of hair, u say someone is cursed? You are the one with the problem because u insult someone for making personal choices that do not concern u in any way. What is ur business with what another wears on her head? Do u also think make-up, perfumes, clothes, nail Polish, shoes are bad/wrong because ‘GOD did not give it to us’? If not, you are f**king hypocrite. Will hair take u to heaven ni? Even if it does, allow her to go to hell. Shebi it’s none of ur business? Because natural hair is now a trend people cannot drink water in peace. I just don’t understand what u people are feeling like. Nonsense.
      FYI, my hair is natural, but ur attitude stinks. Face ur front and ur life and let others do theirs.

3. king Bey

May 30, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Terrible makeup

• Call Me Gorgeous...

May 31, 2017 at 12:26 pm

I agree…good thing she didnt show the MUA face!
      What a wawu..
      Damilola is a very pretty girl…the makeup took that beauty away!

4. Asgrl

May 30, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I’m not ashamed to say it. I’m envious of how beautiful this woman is. She’s stunning. Like Mammy wata levels of stunning.

Hate the closures for the wigs though.

5. Kmt

May 30, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Her fresh face before makeup look is beautiful. The makeup just puts the cat in sopistiCat. Meow!!!. Beauriful gurl

• mio

May 31, 2017 at 4:48 am

Hahahhaha

6. word

May 30, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I came to collect yankee accent tutorial but to my greatest shock, no show! Wotapin?!

• Anon

May 30, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Actress to the max!

7. Que

May 30, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Guess she’s back with her hubby. Clearly flaunting her ring. Congrats