Career

Ubi Franklin Launches Start-up Fund | Find out how to Get N500,000 for your Business

BellaNaija.com

Ubi Franklin

Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin has launched a start-up fund which will present 10 entrepreneurs with N500,000 each.

Uni made the announcement via a post on Instagram on Thursday with the criteria for selection.

He shared the video above and wrote

Hello Nigerians,
My name Is Ubi Franklin,
I present to you “The UbiFranklin Start-Up Fund Company”

This is a platform to fund existing business ideas/plans.
I have made available 5million Naira, with an estimated 500,000naira each to 10 Nigerians.

Our top picks will be invited by members of the board to A Boot-Camp For reviewing.
If you make this list, please be advised to come with a suitable business idea/plan.
ALL THE BEST!!!

Ubi Franklin.

The email address to send your business plan/idea to is: theubifranklinstartupfunds (at) gmail (dot) com.

Good luck.

1. Olori

May 5, 2017 at 8:12 am

Thank you so much Ubi! N500K will go a looooong way! I’ve been depressed over this business for far too long. I’m so going to make it to the final 10 and get that check. Mark my words!!!

• SoniaPaloma

May 5, 2017 at 9:48 am

Good luck Olori, I pray you get it

2. Wopara Esther Adanne

May 5, 2017 at 9:05 am

Sir please I want to go into weavons and attachments wholesale which I kwn will move very well bt don’t have fund to start .promise i will nt let u down u hear I have expanded wit dis money .,.tnx n God bless u Sir

3. Lliki

May 5, 2017 at 10:42 am

Good one Ubi Franklin! Yeah, I like this guy from afar.
    God bless you and your management for giving back to the poor people.

Why are there no hundreds of comments? Oh, I forgot, it’s not about divorce, sexual assault, domestic violence and the likes. It’s about a celebrity rendering help to those who are in dire need; not just any kind of assistance but, a well funded one that can stand up someone’s life.

• Baby gurl

May 5, 2017 at 11:44 am

Ya not serious LOL. U forgot weddings/marriage banter. Me too lemmie go and get my 500 thousand o. Good initiative Ubi Franklin. God bless u for this one.

4. bubu

May 5, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Nice one, keep it up man!

5. Mary

May 5, 2017 at 4:12 pm

A very kind gesture from Ubi Franklin. Thanks

6. lady d

May 5, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Nice one Ubi , may ur pocket never run dry and am sure going to apply kia kia.

7. Paul

May 6, 2017 at 12:16 am

God bless you sir, pls i want to start, I need a lift to start fish farming right a way. many thanks to you.

8. Roman God

May 6, 2017 at 10:01 pm

?

9. Olamide

May 7, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Please I’d like to know the last day for the submission of the proposal

10. Jamce

May 8, 2017 at 11:09 am

A bit of this kind of gesture from everyone capable coupled with mentoring on business management would go a long way to develop people. Kudos.

• Mary

May 9, 2017 at 10:32 am

Very true

11. Akpoyoware gloria

May 8, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I love doing make up.God has given iit to me.by his grace.and my idea is why not open a charity home for the orpanage and help d children from the streets selling pure water, hawking ect.tbere sOK many children out there thar also need is opportunity sir.

12. Akpoyoware gloria

May 8, 2017 at 2:03 pm

And may GOD continue to bless u more Nd more.u have Kind heart and my God will reward u sir

13. Akpoyoware gloria

May 8, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I love doing make up.God has given iit to me.by his grace.and my idea is why not open a charity home for the orpanage and help d children from the streets selling pure water, hawking ect.there are so many children out there that also need this opportunity sir.God bless you

14. Egbe Wofai Owuna

May 16, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Enterprising initiative i must confess,have always admired people that made it to the top and on getting there,they remember the grassroots where they are coming from. Thumbs up my brother,man and a distant friend. Have submitted my business plan to the said gmail address,believing and hoping i will be selected at the end. God bless yh.
    #yudala.
    #whoGodblessnomancurse.
    #GodOverEverything.

15. Egbe Wofai O

June 8, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Pls has the list for theubifranklinstartupfunds released.

16. Egbe Wofai O

June 8, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Pls has the list for theubifranklinstartupfunds released and if not when will be released.