BN TV

Uwanma Talks “How to Confirm Sexual Compatibility without Sex” in her New Vlog | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

Vlogger Uwanma Odefa is out with a new episode of her vlog and in this episode, she’s talking about how to confirm sexual compatibility without having sex.

She says:

Some of us don’t believe in sex before marriage. Some have vowed to keep the cookie till after walking down the aisle. That’s ok. But you can’t just leave it to chance that you both will be sexually compatible. And they don’t tell you the nitty gritty during pre-marriage counselling. What if you’re not compatible? Like it or not, sex is a vital part of marriage and should be considered with as much gravity as religion, values and other major beliefs.
Without actually going all the way to consummation, here are some ways to confirm you and your partner are sexually compatible without having sex and breaking your oath to celibacy.

Watch

1. purplieciousbabe

May 22, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Interesting….
    I think the touching will lead to sex nah,, so what is the point of sex before marriage?

• Amaka

May 22, 2017 at 2:56 pm

There is so much knowledge this day and age, yet there is still so much failure, stress and confusion especially in the area of relationships. Some people don’t even know why the relationship still did not work even though everything seemed good on the surface. Many people even Christians are using worldly strategies these days which is very sad. Why not spend time with your maker who knows the heart of every man and the future. You won’t miss it that way and I am talking from experience. Stop running around like a yoyo, stick to God’s ways. I have made mistakes before and I totally regret listening to those who did it the wrong way. They act like their relationship is perfect until the fact that they were actually enduring domestic violence spills out ,of course it got to a stage where they could not pretend anymore. The same man you think you are sexually compatible with will be sexually compatible with a prostitute and another woman. Better let God choose for you. I am not ashamed to say that I sought the Lord and fasted after a messy and embarrassing relationship. If I knew, I would have sought God first and not have that history at all. If it were about sexual compatibility, all our celebrities should remain in their marriages for more than 20yrs. Sebi we have eyes and can see.

2. Anonymous

May 22, 2017 at 12:53 pm

My friend taught me something…she told me “Even if u’re not going to sleep with him till you get married, go to his place and when he is taking a bath, just enter the bathroom and take a peep at what he’s working with because adighi ama ama. Then act like it was an innocent mistake” Lmao…

• Naina

May 22, 2017 at 1:05 pm

LOL! Abeg oh. Don’t fall into temptation. But there’s no way you shouldn’t know about Size or Smell. I mean????? They don’t change.

• A man

May 22, 2017 at 1:23 pm

same way the man has to inspect you before he marries you

• Seriously

May 22, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Lol…that’s crazy. Does that also apply to ladies as well, she’s taking a shower the guy walks in to see her boobs and down there. Then pretend it was a mistake. Women don’t like that, so why do you men will also be okay with it.

My turn on is smell good(not cologne but clean hygiene) so it doesn’t matter what size anymore. Try to stay healthy and fit. I don’t understand the whole hype about big size. MAJORITY of men have normal size, only small percentage have larger/bigger sizes. From experience, just know how to work it and communicate what you like. Big D ain’t for everybody.

P.s I like uniqueness but this lady’s appearance is dreadful. The yellowish blonde needs to be burned.

• Manny

May 22, 2017 at 11:30 pm

This sexual compatibility thing again. In more than two-thirds of human pairings, there is sexual compatibility. It gets better and better as long as both parties are willing to please each other. Hence a couple that waits till marriage can become fully compatible.
      Sexual compatibility and exploration before marriage does not automatically mean a sexually satisfied marital life.
      I think celibate couples should ask if there are functional issues or abnormalities. As long as it functions well, size doesn’t really matter. If you see your guy’s p*nis and it’s very big and you rejoice over that, how do you know it won’t cause you pain when you actually start doing the do? Size is not an indicator of anything o.

3. Cocoa

May 22, 2017 at 12:57 pm

My dear brothers and sisters in the Lord….I beg you..THIS IS NOT OF GOD!! If your celibacy is based on keeping yourself PURE and thereby fulfilling the word of God…please understand that purity is of the HEART! This is why the Bible says in Matthew 5:28 “whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart”
    PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR QUEST FOR PURITY BE IN VAIN IN THE EYES OF OUR FATHER!
    Don’t go “checking sexual compatibility” by partaking in ungodly discussions that will corrupt your mind. Do you really think the God that created you and him, Heaven and earth …the God that created sex as a sacred communion between MAN AND WIFE…Do you really think that same God can’t do it for you??? If you are believing God for a beautiful marriage…Believe him in totality….He cares about your sex life too…TRUST THE MAKER….HAVE FAITH!!!
    P.S:- Don’t fall victim to the devil’s agenda on earth…we already know…the Bible already warns us that ” the devil parades the earth looking for who to devour” and that the people of God “perish for lack of knowledge”
    There are discussions you should have with a prospective spouse…,but what sexual position you like…fast or slow Looool (doesn’t it even sound silly) is NOT one of those conversations for the GODLY MAN AND THE GODLY WOMAN.

P.P.S:- IM AMUSED!!! DEVIL WE SEE YOU!!!! loooooool

• B

May 22, 2017 at 3:21 pm

@ Cocoa this is true. Some writers have been trying to sell sex and the idea that it is sex that will mostly make your marriage a successful one. For Christians who believe in Christ, the true foundation of marriage is in Christ himself. Even those who have tried this sexual compatibility are not happy in their marriage.

• memebaby

May 22, 2017 at 9:19 pm

it is crazy out there..or maybe i’m not doing this dating thing right! got out of a 4 year relationship..i am ready to start dating again.. this guy i just met 2 weeks ago is asking me about my libido, whats my take on sex in a relationship.. when would i be okay to go skin on skin ????? i am confusedd..we are both 25- 26.. so is an age thing ? immature 26 year old man ?
      i think there are other things to focus on when getting to know each other.. sha I have left him alone.. cant give myself headache.

4. ec

May 22, 2017 at 1:08 pm

cant even pay attention. the wig is too distracting

5. mimi

May 22, 2017 at 1:25 pm

That wig is a blinding mess!!!

6. Tee

May 22, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Your look is disturbing!!!! I can’t place my fingers on what exactly, maybe it’s the makeup or hair or mannerism…. don’t know

7. ada

May 22, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Uwamma, i beg you, please do away with this blonde look. You look like a retired judge in wig and gown.

• Abi

May 22, 2017 at 3:52 pm

@Ada lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jay

May 22, 2017 at 3:59 pm

You look like a retired judge in wig and gown….lmao this got me rolling ????

8. funmilola

May 22, 2017 at 3:05 pm

It seems she wants to create a unique style for herself, hence the gold colored hair. She doesn’t know that it doesn’t fit her at alllllll and it makes it hard for one to listen.

9. cocozee

May 22, 2017 at 3:08 pm

I believe in talking about it
    Ladies can ask..Are you big? What kind of styles do you love? Do you give receive head? Guys can ask too. Communication is key. Ask away..

• Akara Pancake

May 22, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Asking and talking about it is not fool-proof. Some people talk the talk, but when it comes down to crunch time, cannot walk the walk, or fucc the fucc.

Sexual comparability is a bit of a lottery. Even pre-marital sex compartibility sometimes does not equate to post marital sex compartatibility.

After you get married, you have other factors to deal with: bills, the stress of life, babies/children, his daddy pot belly, her post natal body issues, her smell like baby vomit, his widow peak and Papa Ajasco hairline.

10. olori

May 22, 2017 at 4:58 pm

hahahahahahaah papa Ajasco hairline killed me menh hahahahahhahahha

11. Xoxo

May 22, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Most stay virgins or celibate till marriage because of their relationship with Christ/God. So, if you believe the person you’re with is the person God ordained for you, why would you think God wouldn’t already sort out sexual compatability? The only way there would be an issue is you marry the wrong person.

• Bukunmi

May 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Nonsense!!!!!! What is marrying the wrong person??? Lol! I don’t understand how adults stay being delusional. You think there is one special ordained person the universe reserved for you? Be there and pend. There’s no such thing as a right person. There’s numerous people that you can gel and connect with depending on personalities and value. By the way what sort of nonsense topic is this? If sexual compatibility is so important to people then why don’t you just have sex? Critical reasoning and logic is not that hard. I always thought that religious people who don’t have sex till marriage did so because sex wasn’t that important and whatever they see in the marriage they would accept it, so why now the need for confirmation? I thought God was supposed to take care of it. Lmao!!! I don’t know if religion causes this confusion or it is mostly confused people that practice religion. All these rules and barriers to a healthy adult relationship. So after your pseudo testing and you confirm that you guys lack sexual compatibility (which is trash because you can’t know that except you have sex,any type of sex or decent amount of petting which is fornication ) what would you do? End the relationship? Work on your imaginary noncompatibilty? This whole thing is funny honestly. Abeg leave confirming of sexual compatibility to us fornicators. God would make you and your ordained one sexually compatible. No need for psuedo testing. Test all the way or not at all.

12. Sigh

May 22, 2017 at 5:18 pm

The hair line and colour of the wig reminds me of the wigs worn by lawyers. Soldiers of medieval times also comes to mind.

13. b

May 22, 2017 at 5:50 pm

It’s a shame that you’ve dropped out of your school of thought, IN CASE YOU’VE FORGOTTEN,let me remind u, it’s Gods own command to stay away from pre-marital sex. PERIOD.

14. Anonymous

May 22, 2017 at 6:52 pm

I have no regrets about rejoining that school of thought!! I did so with a lot of speed, zeal and gusto! W-H-A-T!! With the ish happening around in the name of relationships? The peace I now have money can’t buy it. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
    My prayers are answered faster, I’m prospering better, the list is endless. I’m stunned at the amazing benefits of doing it Gods’ way. It’s a better arrangement o!

15. Olivia

May 23, 2017 at 9:30 am

I think you should spend your time talking to God Instead of your partner, it’s quite clear that this woman doesn’t know anything about marriage. Sex cannot even sustain a relationship, talk less of marriage!

16. Marian

May 23, 2017 at 9:42 am

Lol, what?? This is the worst ever. Playing with eachother??? I’m assuming she’s talking about hand jobs and fingering…Kuku have sex then!! Dear celibate couples, if you like follow her advice o, just make sure you have condoms to avoid stories that touch.
    It’s hard enough trying to stay celibate before marriage without talking about your sexual fantasies.

Personally i think the whole sexual compatibility thing was started by some guys to have sex with some mumunat. Since 17, i’ve had guys try to scare me with the whole what if you discover you and your husband are not compatible or he doesn’t fit speech and i will admit it may have worried me when i was 17/18. The older i got the smarter i became and realized how stupid the whole thing was.
    Married at 25 and yes it did not fit the first few times but nothing a little stretching, TLC and lubricant couldn’t take care of.

17. tynny

May 23, 2017 at 10:08 am

This isn’t a discussion for celibacy. Why taste the food if don’t want to eat it. A person who dropped out of the school of thought for celibacy shouldn’t be educating anyone on celibacy.

18. marvel

May 23, 2017 at 1:57 pm

dear Amaka, you said it all. really.

19. marvel

May 23, 2017 at 1:58 pm

amaka, I didn’t even bother watching the video after reading your comment..thumps up.

20. Siri

June 22, 2017 at 8:58 am

well from my own point of view, i would not want to sleep with my would be husband, but i cant deal with a small penis. no way am i having it, it will destabilize me.